[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>interview for 5 different entry level telephone survey jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: wage.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wage.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>interview for 5 different entry level telephone survey jobs
>too spergy to get any of them

What the fuck do I do now, boys? NEETbux isn't an option where I live, and mummy's kicking me out of the house soon!
>>
>>37266195
Well that's your own fault, isn't it? Just stop being a sperg, thanks.
>>
File: tendies.png (10KB, 489x458px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.png
10KB, 489x458px
be mommy's little helper.

offer to work for $2/hour + free rent. good resume builder.
>>
>>37266195
>be 21
>go into entry level jobs
>they really try to dig into why I have no work experience and seem appalled at the whole idea
M8s I was a super anxious, lazy sack of shit who mummy provided for but now she's kicking me out of the house. Don't let my lack of experience make you think I'm not dedicated to this, it's a matter of survival for me, unlike those pampered Stacies who are just doing this to earn money for a car. And my lack of education and natural intelligence means I'll be working here for years to come!
>>37266216
>just bee urself anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 450x300px
>see ad on craigslist advertising for telephone job
>go in
>bosswoman says that I should've called first (even though the ad didn't say you had to) and that they actually finished hiring yesterday evening
>check craigslist a few days later
>they continue to post ads every single day looking for people

DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T SEE THOSE?!!! HOW PICKY CAN YOU BE REALLY FOR A MINIMUM WAGE JOB? HOW SUAVE DO I HAVE TO BE TO SAY "WOULD YOU LIKE TO RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, SIR?"
I swear, even if I was a little off or sounded a little monotonous, they can teach a monkey to fake that shit. I think they just want to act like they're being picky and only selecting quality people so they can feel important, but in reality even a literal sperg could go in there and be trained in 10 minutes on how to do it just right.
>>
>call 5 bars today
>all 5 looking for bartenders

>inb4 only normies are bartenders
WRONG

you can be a total sperg and still work this job, all you need to do is learn how to make cocktails. conversations never go beyond "hi. what can i get you?"

pay is really good for a single person, you get tips too.

bartending courses aren't expensive and last only a couple of weeks

if you're THAT much of a sperg you can still land a bartending gig at a place where you have no contact with your customers
>>
>>37266687
>inb4 only normiers are bartenders
>WRONG

Maybe cyborgs can be bartenders but no true robot can be one.
>>
>>37267155
pls.. you will not find a bigger autist than me. i'm so autistic that everyone at work hated me and couldn't wait for me to leave.

i got cornered numerous times by the normies cos they wanted to know why i never spoke to anybody.
>>
>tfw work for 2 IT jobs 6 days a week
>>
>>37268154
redd.it is that way, normie
>>
>>37268396
Ah, sorry, didn't you see there, redddit. Thank you for your assistance to try to get me to your home base, but your mistaken me as one of your own, when I'm actually where I belong. Take care.
>>
>>37268154
Any tips on getting an IT job? I have an a+ cert and got called by a couple recruiters after putting fake "freelance" exp on my resume. I let them all go straight to voicemail because I'm afraid of sperging out during the phone screening.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37266195
This anon >>37266242 has a perfect suggestion.
>>
File: 1494349269470.jpg (150KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494349269470.jpg
150KB, 597x519px
I feel you, OP. I have applied to several burger flipping jobs and been rejected each time.
I've practiced conversing with my parents and siblings, keeping eye contact, maintaining a steady voice, overcoming my mopey resting face. And I've rehearsed all the questions hundreds of times.
And I can't get hired anywhere. I don't know what the issue is. Even my dad, who has always been bluntly honest about what a sperg I am, was a little surprised the last few rejected me.
>>37269536
>that filename
kek
>>
>8 bucks an hour 2-3 day a week retail job
>half an hour of teambuilding questions just for someone to run a cash register and stock a bare minimum of shelves
>we'll see about getting you a second interview

???????????
>>
>>37270338
it's the normies on a power trip as this anon said>>37266577
>>
Mturk is your best bet, anonymous
>>
>>37271036
How is Mturk for being fairly invested in it?

Would someone be able to make 200+ dollars a month using it if they work 3-4 hours a day?
>>
File: 11.jpg (4KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
4KB, 219x230px
>tfw you dont even get interviews for mcdicks/retail jobs

i just want to kill my self.
>>
>>37271396
hang in there anon. we're all gonna make it
>>
>>37272110
nice choice of words there, anon
>>
>apply to local home depot
>ask for lot attendant
>drag carts inside all day an occasionally load cars
Come on guys, its easy.
>>
I have applied to every job in my area and have not got a single response in over 2 weeks. Is the market about to crash or something? I actually have work experience too.
>>
If you can't get a job then you really need to take a second stab at NEETbux.
>>
Get a webcam and SPREAD that boipussy
>>
>>37268964
Very late but certs are a good start but they are trash if you can't do it by hand.

i've only been working at my two places for 1 year so im not that experienced
>>
File: 1436625588899.jpg (60KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1436625588899.jpg
60KB, 620x670px
>help lady at university in library
>see opening at historical site
>explain my PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE in handling things that are old
>hmmm yes perfect
>drift from job to job as an independent trouble-shooter
>continuously crowd out people who are actually trained to do what I do
All you neets have to volunteer somewhere. I don't care where as long as it's remotely related to a career path that exists in your area. You then need to work with the volunteer boss person to identify places in that path, and contact all of them. Have references from volunteer buddies at hand (look for three or more people who are willing to not piss all over you when the job calls them). Flaunt your PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE with that thing they do. You are now superior to people who are certified to do that thing. The only group that won't hire me is the government because they are the only people who actually care about college paper.

Unless you want to be a nuclear engineer or something this is how you do it. Even if you DO want a high-end job, start with this so you can actually afford college.
>>
you will get it at some point. it's an annoying truth, but sometimes you gotta do 10 or 20 interviews before you get hired. honestly evaluate how you did in the interview and try to work on your weaknesses.
and it might not have even been you sucking, you might have done ok. but not every company actually IS always hiring even for entry level shit.
just keep going anon. i promise you that you will get a depressing minimum wage job soon!
>>
File: 1490903983830.jpg (199KB, 752x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490903983830.jpg
199KB, 752x590px
>Got Masters Degree in Public Admin a couple of weeks
>Still no interviews

What the fuck do these people want for "Entry Level" Goddamn
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.