[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are 99% of waggies so angry all the time? It seems like only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 9032599032509325.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
9032599032509325.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
Why are 99% of waggies so angry all the time? It seems like only 1% of them ever actually make a worth while amount of money to warrant all of those hours spent making someone else money.
>>
File: 4399543909030495.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
4399543909030495.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
Waggies are blue pilled about effort like they're everything else in life.

They actually think if they work really hard that it will pay off in the end.

Lmao, imagine being that delusional.
>>
>>37261682
>tfw I make between 50 and 90/hour tutoring
>tfw also profiting off the labour of wagies beneath me
>tfw also making as shitton off crypto
>tfw also graduating medschool at the end of the year
It's nice not being a brainlet
>>
So what will you NEETs do when your parents die?
>>
>>37261682
I think I'm pretty chill for a wagie, but it might have to do with the fact that I paid $0 in taxes last year - in fact, I made so little money that I got paid the Earned Income Tax Credit. I made so little because I only got my job halfway through the year. This year I'm still projected to get back about half of my withholdings on my return, but a few of my bucks will go toward funding the luxurious lifestyles of my NEET friends. Please enjoy it, and be sure to keep us all updated on your symphonies, novels, screenplays, and charitable contributions!
>>
i i enough money, but i work a part time minimum wage job in a grocery store to get me out of the house. not having a job is boring
>>
>>37261682
>35 hours of the 40 hour/week job is spent shitposting because of lack of work to do
>Bored AF all the time

I don't know how you neets spend day after day doing absolutely nothing. I still have to loosely follow a routine and do tasks from time to time and still feel extremely bored.
>>
>inb4 wagies that make 6 figures while sleeping most of their shift
>>
>>37262493
This.

Literally every thread all the waggies on $20/hour come in larping about making $2000 everyday. Meanwhile in reality they're in massive debt and live payslip to payslip and are 1 job loss away from being homeless/moving back in with their parents.
>>
>>37261682
why do you neets have to be so right about everything

I don't make enough to validate my existence

I wish I could live as neet without worrying.

but that will never happen, you're either a top income earner or prole garbage society spits on regardless of your suffering

fuck this earth
>>
File: 1494197587943.png (79KB, 800x885px) Image search: [Google]
1494197587943.png
79KB, 800x885px
>>37262258
You're bored because you still have to be at work, even if you aren't actually working. You still are trapped there waiting for it to be over. If you were free you could do many other things to not be bored.
>>
>>37263183
I make 60k/yr doing a job I reasonably enjoy and get to go back home to a quiet empty house and keep all my money knowing I depend on nobody. LARPing aside having a job and being independent is better than NEETdom, I would know because I've done both.
>>
>>37263203
free yourself from desire and you will cease to suffer
>>
File: 1493819021389.jpg (451KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493819021389.jpg
451KB, 2560x1600px
>>37263183
20 an hour isn't even that much when you think about it.
>>
>work a wagie job, get like 100 pounds for 8 hours work
>daytrade on /biz/, making like 300-400 a day just sitting on my ass playing overwatch and jerking off.

Jobs are pointless.
>>
>>37263564
ive worked for 10 an hour and 20 an hour. 10 you cant even pay your bills unless you live in a trailer (which i did) 20 you can live in a house, have a half decent car and still have some money left over. i'd rather be neet, but its not an option.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37261682
This is because they listen to too much waggie raggie reggae.
>>
>>37262008
live off our fat inheritances while you wagies slave away into old age. you never win wagie, remember that slave.
>>
>>37263540
how did you go from neet to 60k a year.
>>
>>37264900
Not that guy but I did the exact same. Learn programming and the market rate for a junior dev is $60k/yr in a low cost american city.
>>
Never visited this board before probably belong here though, just started getting need bucks enough to cover my rent every month, feeling pretty good about it, think I can face getting a shittier job now or just working a couple days a week to pay bills and food.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.