[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/whg/ - women hate general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: DnCQ6DD.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DnCQ6DD.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>cntrl+F "women hate"
>nothin
Fucking step it up. What happened to this board?
>>
File: _2_female_health.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
_2_female_health.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
Do the mods remove them or something? I haven't seen one of these in a long time.
>>
>>37260783
Probably, janitors have been deleting shit like crazy without explanation. Hiroshimoot doesnt have any control over the retards and just lets them power trip.
>>
>>37260783
No, most of us are just unemployed and disengaged from our peers; we're not all fucked up people who hate women because they won't date us.
>>
>>37260754
It's always the same shit every thread. I get bored of seeing the same shit even if I agree with it.
>>
File: vDvilWZ.jpg (93KB, 640x1104px) Image search: [Google]
vDvilWZ.jpg
93KB, 640x1104px
Why are bitches so twofaced compared to guys? Do girls even have real friends?
>>
>>37260803
Its because there is a female janitor now. Most of the others are redditors and discord faggots.
>>
File: lies.png (87KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
lies.png
87KB, 500x394px
>>37260842
I heard about that, but who gave this bitch the position? For fucks sake does she not know that these threads are practically board culture?
>>
>>37260808
Yeah, doesn't anyone get tired of seeing the same images or reddit posts? Need some new OC, I honestly tried the last few women hate threads, but no one cared so, I just won't bother posting anymore,
>>
File: IMG_2505.jpg (265KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2505.jpg
265KB, 961x759px
>>37260842
>there is a female janitor now
Since when was this a thing?
>>
>>37260754
I find it hilarious how much robots actually think the "she's a girl with a male friend group, she must be fucking all of them" is true.

This meme originates from jealous stacey whores who want to trash talk girls who actually enjoy male hobbies and/or more male-typical ways of socializing. They basically want guys to believe that "those girls are sluts" to reduce the sexual market value of those girls because they are envious of them and also because their stacey slutty minds can't truly fathom any other reason for being friends with a bunch of men because thats the only reason they themselves would be friends with men for. Projection.

You should be more wary of girls who propagate this meme than girls who actually have male friends. It is true however, that at least 1 or 2 in a mostly male friend group will develop a crush on the girl unless she is extremely ugly (and sometimes even then), which can result in drama, though not really the girl's fault.
>>
>>37260837
Not really, girls just have "friends" so they have other people to talk about guys with.
>>
>>37261140
stfu you dumb roastie whore
>>
>>37260754
I turned into a semi-normie in the past 6 months, had a few one night stands, but I still hate women more or less. Nothing wing with the board, its easy to hate women even if you are a normalfag.
>>
>>37261140
It is a meme, but it can be true. Out of the 2 girls in my group, one fits the meme pretty well.
>>
File: 1437896297035.jpg (36KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
1437896297035.jpg
36KB, 425x319px
>>37261202
No its you who are the roastie whore who is never interesting enough for men to be genuine friends with because you're like most women, socializing is just a game to you, which is why you can't understand women who play competitive video games without being revealing clothing twitch whores or submissive healsluts, for example.

I'm showing the world how your roastie propaganda to put down women who have genuine interests outside of sex and social manouvering works and why you do it.

Women are nature's sociopaths. In a way, women have to be mentally dysfunctional on some level to prioritize having fun with hobbies and interests over treating social life as a game, which is why many such women lack something mentally for social stuff and have mild autism or a low-socialization early childhood or no normal/available female mother growing up.

Roasties despise that these "inferior women" are treated as gold by men who enjoy sharing their hobbies and interests. Who enjoy sharing fun. Roasties therefore shit on them out of envy. Roasties like you.
>>
>>37261282
I'm not a woman baka senpai
>>
>>37261296
I'm not either, but if you're going to keep calling me one I'm going to keep calling you one.

Maybe we will eventually even end up having hot steamy angry lesbian text sex in this very thread.
>>
>>37261296
>>37261375
See (originalliloal)
>>37260783
>>
>>37261375
Now that's just wishful thinking anon
>>
No material at the moment so just a bump for now
>>
File: 1495096512489.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495096512489.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>37260754
Haha just kill them all my dudes haha
>>
>>37260754
Well hanging out with guys actually is less drama for girls because instead of competetion you get attention, and instead of comepeting yourself against others, you get guys competing for your attention.
>>
>>37260754
>on a dating website
>send out messages first cause no fucking way a grill would do it
>get reply
>decides she wants to go see a movie
>tell her I'm working during the day so can we go for dinner and then a movie
>she agrees
>the night comes and as I'm finishing up work she makes some excuse about how her friend invited her to go to a pub
>cut short, spend a while talking but never ended up going that night
>messages me calling me sweetie and wishing me to be safe with riding my bike and uni (paramedic) n shit
>literally 2 days later post a pic with her new bf

Wtf is even happening rn, I know I got played like a fiddle but what was the fucking point in talking to me, pretending to care when you got some dude ready to go on the side you're chatting up and going to make your bf. It's just cruel
>>
>>37262037
She's just smarter than you. Always talk to multiple people when you're single. Keep your options open. When a girl then decides to play games or whatever, you simple go out with somebody else.
>>
how could you live knowing you're physically, intellectually and emotionally the inferior sex?

literally fucking worthless once cloning/artificial wombs come around (which is soon).
>>
File: 1492650306068.jpg (106KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492650306068.jpg
106KB, 500x622px
>>37262064
Shit dude, I can't even get one girl to talk to me. How the hell am I supposed to get options?

VR waifu when?

God, I'm pathetic.

You know what? This is women's fault. Fucking feminism. I should be married with kids by now.

As long as it isn't my fault. I can't handle any more shame in my life...
>>
>>37262276
At least try making it look as if other girls might be in the picture. I once was chasing after a girl that gave a really hard time and always was vague about whether she was into me or not. But as soon as she learned that I was also talking about something else, she made an effort to show more interest into me. Which came too late. I went after the other girl, in the end.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170312_150926.jpg (758KB, 1365x1866px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170312_150926.jpg
758KB, 1365x1866px
>>37262364
Well maybe my empathy is just out of whack.

But when I'm talking to a girl and I get the impression that there are other men in the picture, I pretty much immediately back off. It makes me very uncomfortable, which I admit is a "me" problem.

But I don't really want to make someone else feel how I feel in that situation. Despite the evidence that they wouldn't feel that way in that situation.

I feel like I'm talking in circles.
>>
>>37262433
If a girl is desirable, there will ALWAYS be other men chasing after her. You just got to snag her.
>>
>>37262457
Well that's where the self-loathing comes in, lol. If she has options, she has better options.

I know, I'm retarded. I just kinda accepted that I'm gonna be alone. It's coming up on 10 years since I've had a gf, and 5 years since I've been on a date.
>>
File: 1494175010285.jpg (421KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1494175010285.jpg
421KB, 1080x1920px
i hate this robot abusing whore.
>>
>>37261140
Can confirm. My mom is a champion trap shooter, and usually the only woman at the gun club at any given time. She got so fed up with bitches, she has almost no contact with other females at this point. One of the good ol' boys at the gun club DID take a shine to her, a divorcee like her, and they've been together ever since.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.