[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you losers have jobs? Let's hear your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Why don't you losers have jobs?

Let's hear your lame excuses
>>
I was born into wealth.
>>
>>37260529
This >>37260601
Also, my parents love me, unlike yours
>>
>>37260621
Mine love me quite a lot.

But unlike you, I also love them.
>>
>>37260655
If they loved you they would have gotten rich before having children and then provided everything they needed.

>But unlike you, I also love them.
It's true I don't love them, but that's a separate issue
>>
I don't like going outside or interacting with people.
>>
>>37260745
They did. Massively, actually. But because I love them, unlike you, I made something of myself with what they gave me.

>that's a separate issue
It isn't. There's a reason I was able to tell.
>>
I do a bit of part time work. It's very stressful so there's no way I could do full time. At least not yet.
>>
>>37260751
Extremely lame excuse, work nights
>>
>>37260773
>unlike you, I made something of myself with what they gave me
This one you got wrong. I don't work as I find it boring and useless, however I have doctorate (pure mathematics) and will probably stay in the academia
>>
i have a job but it's raining today so i don't have to go
i also ate some old food and have the shits so i'm glad
>>
>>37260529
I live the neetLYFE that's why desu
>>
Because I go to university and my retard society thinks students have any value, HAH!
>>
>>37260529
Multiple sclerosis and mild autism. Also secondary depression, stomach problems, chronic pain, anxiety, emotional flatness, exhaustion, to name a few things.

I still feel guilty about not being a productive member of society but after many years contemplating killing myself doesn't happen often anymore.
>>
>>37260745
This poster is sort of right. There are two possibilities when it comes to parents that aren't economically secure enough to be able to straight up provide for their offspring no matter what happens.

1: They are dumb and you inherited their dumb genes.
2: They are selfish as fuck and they loved the idea of having a child and their own selfish feelings more than worrying about being capable of giving the child a good life. Kind of like how most people feel when they try to get a pet, especially kids who want a pet.
>>
i have an interview today but i'm not going because fuck wendys
>>
>>37260529
Im in the reserves and they pay me way to much even though I dont do anything.
>>
File: 1481937068412.jpg (12KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481937068412.jpg
12KB, 249x225px
why work when you can work for me?
>>
>>37260529
I got a part time job as a chef, I CAN get it full time, but I am doing college and Uni first
>>
>>37260529
>lame excuses
why the fuck would I want a job
also I live in the middle of nowhere
>>
I bought Bitcoin at $0.5 and Eth at $1.50.
>>
I don't have a job because I have social anxiety and I'm not sure where to start
>>
File: 1495530242453.png (23KB, 662x967px) Image search: [Google]
1495530242453.png
23KB, 662x967px
>>37260529
i'm autistic
i'm low T
i'm lazy
i don't wanna be a wageslave
i don't like neetdom either
what's the third op-oh...
>>
File: 1495096512489.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495096512489.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>37260529
Haha I do have a job my dude haha
>>
>>37261860
get autismbucks
>>
>>37260529
But I do? I have two jobs and an unpaid internship.
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
Clinical depression, generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, severe lack of motivation, lack of will to live, suicidal tendencies, self-loathing and misanthropy.
>>
terrible economy, racism
>>
>>37262404
>terrible economy

The economy is fantastic right now. The Dow Jones is at record levels and unemployment is as low as it has ever been recently.
>>
>>37262421
i am in argentina, dummy
>>
I am in my last year of uni and I am looking for part time jobs or internship and all of them have crazy demands: must be profficient in two computer languages, must have worked on a large project, must have been abroad, must have work experience.
I am scared to look at actual job requirements for a full time job.
>>
>>37262470
>must be profficient in two computer languages
You should be, if you're a senior in uni.
>must have worked on a large project
You should have, if you're a senior at uni
>must have been abroad
I guess if you weren't born into a fair amount of wealth this could be hard to do
>must have work experience
Have you not had a summer job before?

If your university hasn't taught you programming or made you work on large projects, then your university is shitty and has conned you out of your money. It's not surprising actually, the scramble for everyone to be college educated has just resulted in an artificially increased supply of higher education. A college degree doesn't mean you're qualified anymore.
>>
what happened dude? i thought you were all snarky and cool

what is your response to economic stagnation?
how do u get a job in argentina?

you see its pretty easy. you had an easy life, everything was server for you, you had no challanges, and you are not a man.
>>
>>37262541
I had a course on C++ and another one where we had to hand in homework in Python but I am far from proficient.
The only large project I worked on was my bachelor's thesis but it had nothing to do with programming and it was not in collaboration with anyone.
No, I never had a summer job.
I am basically fucked and it's time for Plan S.
>>
>>37262234
so basically 'autism'.
>>
>>37262585
>No, I never had a summer job
Shit man what did you even do with those 3 months a year? Surely it occurred to you at some point that most people don't spend them fucking around?
>>
>>37262585
Does plan S involve the military?
>>
>>37262642
Our semester holidays were about two months and I had exams near the end of them most of the time.
>>
>>37262674
no, it involves helium.
>>
>>37262686

This actually. >>37262674 If you don't have great prospects in the job market because you didn't get work experience, but you were still able to finish an engineering degree (or some other STEM based on what kind of jobs you're looking for,) the military would have a lot of use for you.

They specialize in taking directionless people and squeezing the usefulness out of them. If you're the right kind of person there are career prospects too.

This only applies if you're American (or British I guess,) otherwise your military can't help you because it also sucks.
>>
>>37260529
No one wants to hire me friendo.
>>
>>37262754
I am not from America and our military budget is a fraction of american so it is different.
>>
>>37262780
The helium may be for you
>>
I'm not within the diversity hire range, and my social skills are severely undeveloped.
>>
File: 1495506986698.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495506986698.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>37260529

>Buy items at Goodwill and re-sell on eBay

>Profiting a comfy $1,200 a month right now, expecting that to rise over the next few months

>Do this an average of 10-15 hours/week

>Live with grandparents

>Saving money to get apartment

>TFW get to be a half-NEET with money to play with
>>
>>37262995
>Buy items at Goodwill and re-sell on eBay
Shit why didn't I think of this

Share tips pls
>>
>>37260529
I don't want one because I'd rather not spend all my time working. This is an option to me so I see no reason not to take it.
>>
>>37263009

When you find an item that looks interesting at Goodwill, search for it on the eBay app on your phone and see if you can turn a profit.

Try to find items that don't weight too much, as heavy items lose so much profit in shipping that they're not worth it most of the time.
>>
>>37263168
What kind of profit margin should I look for?
>>
>>37260529
I was hired for Toys R Us. I struggled to open their door, fought with it for 10-20 minutes. They had me show how I would handle the floor. I got lost in the store, they had to find me. I somehow managed to twist my ankle, ended up keeling over in pain. They then said to all of us we would have to start tomorrow, but my family was going to a concert tomorrow so I had no way to get there without walking 26 miles. Fucking normies and their concerts. They didn't even buy me Dr Pepper before they left.
>>
>>37263284
This board is depressing, how do you all manage to be so pathetic?
>>
>>37263309
I have no idea. I can't really handle anything at all if it isn't a computer. Yesterday I tried to peel an egg shell. I ended up giving up and just pulling the yoke out. How people do things in the physical world with such ease is amazing to me.
>>
>>37263194
I try to look for a $15-$20 profit after all fees and expenses
>>
>>37263503
Thanks, I'm not a NEET but even an extra $200 or so a month would useful as a bit more spending money
>>
>>37260529
I went to university instead of just working straight off the bat. I've wasted so much time, can't they just euthanize me
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37260529
This anon was chosen by NEET life.
>>
File: 1449493608518.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1449493608518.png
51KB, 657x527px
>21 no work experience
>university closed for summer
>apply to shit jobs like McDonald,sonic,wendys
>no response from any of them

living in a small college town in the south is cancer.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.