[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your grandpa is dying of cancer I feel so fucking horrible.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Grandparents2.jpg (321KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Grandparents2.jpg
321KB, 2048x1536px
>tfw your grandpa is dying of cancer
I feel so fucking horrible.
>>
>>37259232
The cure for cancer exists (viral therapy). It's just expensive. Demand he get access to it or make a stink to the media.
>>
Feel for you. Lost my grandmother to leukaemia and nearly lost my dad to prostate cancer.
>>
>>37259645
do this, please.
losing a grandpa is bad.
tell your parent whom your grandpa is his dad, then tell the other parent, then tell grandma.
dont go like asking, go confident and doing.
>>
>>37259232
Why the fuck must people die so slowly and painfully these days?

Thanks a fucking lot science, now instead of dying after like 2 days of chronic illness or something we get to suffer for 5-10 years until we become a total husk of a human being and our organs finally fail, at which point we're put on fucking life support for months until it gets too costly, then you essentially force your own family to murder you by turning off the machines that should have never been turned on in the first place finally putting an end to your seemingly eternal suffering.

It just seems so fucking selfish, I want to die as quickly as possible.
>>
>>37260424
>2 days
>chronic

Also, you always have the option to just put a gun to your temple and pull the trigger anon. Or just refuse treatment.
>>
>>37260452
I meant the one that was severe, "acute" or something.

I don't want to put that kind of stress on my family when I die, I don't want my grandkids to hear "grandpa shot his brains out", I just want to die normally, like getting a bad cold when I'm 80 and my immune system is weak and just dying in my sleep or something.
>>
>>37259232
My great-grandma died early last year of cancer. I was there when it happened and it's pretty demoralising. I didn't even know her very well and I still felt awful.

Kind of wish I got to know her more. She had an interesting life. She was born and grew up in the British Raj
>>
>>37259232
I feel for you lad. I never met my dad's father (he got my grandma pregnant and left) or my mom's father (he was killed when she was 4) so I'm glad you got to enjoy your grandfather.
>>
>>37260486
Fuck off you can refuse treatment and still die science just gives you options
>>
My granddad died of throat cancer because he has been smoking all his life and even after he started to have severe complications.
I'm glad the fucker is dead. The asshole used to beat me with his belt when I was 6 and he was making crude jokes at my expense in later years. The man was fucking mental. I was constantly on edge when near him. I still resent my parents for forcing me live with my grandparents at such a young age. It's what ultimately fucked me up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.