[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here are *so* fed up with the increasing SJW shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Anyone else here are *so* fed up with the increasing SJW shit about "muh privilege," "my cultural appropriation," "muh whiteness," "muh whites don't know the struggle," "muh male gaze," etc. that they're also considering carrying guns on them from now on?

I just can't take it anymore and need some added defense. Or at the very least, carrying some kind of weapon.
>>
>>37259052
how did things get this bad
>>
>>37259052
Are you going to become the right wing terrorist they desperately need now?
>>
>>37259052
If you want to go with a less than lethal method I recommend using an tranq gun, mainly using elephant tranqs (some of em get really big)
If you want to go lethal, basically anything that can scratch one will kill em.
>>
>>37259146
How about a taser just to threaten and/or incapacitate them?
>>
Serious question, how often do you actually encounter someone like that? I've met maybe 2 people in college who were the stereotypical SJW and 0 since I entered the real world. Are they actually a problem, or are y'all actively looking for something to be mad about?
>>
>>37259052
Crazy feminists were a joke for decades now and I don't see any increase in their amount. The only thing on increase are the mongoloids making easy YT ad-buck complaining how the world is ending because few fatasses got feisty on some swanky, New England campus. Even your pic been circulating for month now simply because they don't appear as often as people claim.
>>
>>37259072

Marxist professors pushing nothing but their ideology in universities for the last 30+ years.
>>
>>37260558
In the internet there are places full of them. I once used to post on an internet forum of a British indie band, and ho and behold, as I pointed out that the role of cultural background in gang rapes committed by immigrants needs to be counted, they all verbally slaughtered me, judging me as a new-born Hitler and finally threatened to ban me if I dare to post more. Ever since, I have hated the left-wingers, even if I am just a centrist, not a right-winger. I hate any d*ckheads judging and condemning people on the basis of nothing.

I don't think I will come to see the replies, as I know I will be attacked by some subhuman left-winger wanting to attack anyone he CAN see as part of his enemy group, the right-wingers. It would only lead me wanting to kill that person, and as I can not, I'd have a tantrum and my blood pressure hitting the roof, that is not a good thing.
>>
>>37261741

The left has become so radical that if you consider yourself a classic liberal or a moderate then you're now a conservative.
>>
>>37261741
Which band?
>>
>>37261741
>an internet forum of a British indie band
>I pointed out that the role of cultural background in gang rapes committed by immigrants
Serious discussions were a few blocks down at NeoGaf, autismo
>>
>>37259052
It's a good thing SJWs are still just a vocal minority and since they got BTFO'd this election I can easily see their numbers dropping.
>>
>>37259052
I'd recommend carrying pepper spray or a taser too. Just a small one that allows you to suppress any bawling SJW without laying hands on her or having to draw your CCW and potentially opening yourself up to the hassle of a court trial.
>>
I'm a leftist and I'm fucking tired of SJW spooks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.