[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today it's my twentieth birthday and I am still virgin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 20170522_162305.jpg (49KB, 457x421px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_162305.jpg
49KB, 457x421px
Today it's my twentieth birthday and I am still virgin, never had a gf and still haven't got any will to study nor work
I'd like to fucking die already, but on the other hand I don't want to, don't know if it's because I'm scared of that eventuality or it's because of the fact that despite all this, I still have hope.
The fact the makes me the saddest/bitterest is the fact that I'm not even ugly or fat, I am skinny and at least I'm a 7/10 (at least), but the fact that I am a bit timid, that I only fall in love of girls I know for a long time and that I speak my mind is becoming a huge problem to me
Also the fact that I still haven't found a thing that I seriously love to study or do I a huge problem too, everyday I grow more tired and bored, to the point I'm starting to think I might go to see a psychologist or something
What do anons? Anyone in this situation? I literally don't know how to solve these problems since they all seem to be related to some inherent traits of the way I think
>>
>>37258965
just wait till you are 27.
If I could give my 20 year old self advice, it would be to make some drastic life changes.
>>
>>37258965
Bumperino kekkerino I need some opiniorinos
>>
>>37258965
You'll be alright lil nigga I was a virgin until 25. I haven't had sex with anyone over 18 since
>>
>>37258965
Welcome to the club desu
>>
Also desu i doubt your are a 7/10 with a forward mandible and orbits. A 7/10 looks like orb.
>>
>>37258965
Happy birthday Anon. Don't stress yourself out too much. Just try enjoy your birthday.
>>
File: ito.png (289KB, 833x1183px) Image search: [Google]
ito.png
289KB, 833x1183px
>>37258965
Everything is exactly the same with me.

No solution for my problem in sight though.

I can't even interest myself in any shit show/anime or anything. It's just that i dont know what i want to do and everything i think is cool turns out to be shit.

Would say that i am at least 7/10 but i know why i can't get a girl. I am just to strange and am not really interested in most girls or boys. Sometimes i just do gay stuff with guys just to trigger ppl.
>>
>>37260227
>>37260076
I'm too disinterested in clubbing and shit so I don't get girls. I also have looser friends who know no girls, so I would have to get to know then by myself but I don't really know how and also I'm timid
>>37260156
Tbh I think I am 8/10. I'm just a bit too short, 171cm manlet
>>37260168
I'll try, ty

The most important problem to me though isn't girls, I mean yeah but it's not life derailing
It's the fact that I don't enjoy a single thing.
I have friends who play the guitar or the piano, tryed electric guitar, got bored after 2 months (probably because of the shit quality of the guitar tho, it costed 50 bucks lmao)
Some others like photography, you get what I mean. I have literally no shit I enjoy besides vidya...
Do I truly need to become a YouTuber/Twitch streamer to live? Am I really that cucked?
>>
Kekkerino bumperino should i go to the psycherino?
>>
>>37261511
You should end your pathetic existence immediately you disgusting fatass NEET
>>
>>37261558
I'm skinny af, boi
And I want to improve, but if I don't have the will to persevere I have to do something...
>>
File: 1495234634475.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
1495234634475.gif
2MB, 260x173px
>>37262158
Seriously op how are you this much like me? Stop being me, REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>37262537
Kek... prolly gonna see some psychiatrist, maybe he'll give me some antidespressants or something
>>
I lost my virginity to a girl I cared about when I was 19, I just turned 20 back in December so it wasn't long ago at all. She is a solid 8/10 and man she let me do everything to her in bed. At first it was a no feelings type thing, then as time passed I just started to have feelings for her out no where like what the fuck. I started blowing up her phone constantly asking her when was the next time we could have sex, and telling her that I loved her, it came to the point that she is now ignoring me and talking to other guys who are "bad boys", it makes me mad because I'm in college, have a full time job, and In a couple of months will have my own apartment, and she's rather fuck Tyrone from jail who is a low life. So now I'm like fuck it, I don't need any girls right now, I've had my fair share of pussy and I can live without it for a while until I'm almost done with school. Girls aren't worth energy and stress, put all that energy into getting shit that you know needs to be done man. Real quality girls dig guys who focus on them self and become successful.
>>
File: 1495452112869.jpg (79KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495452112869.jpg
79KB, 400x478px
>>37262758
Get out normalfag, your kind is not welcome here!
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>37258965
>twentieth birthday
>20
First, you haven't seen life in it's worst yet. You haven't seen it at all. Isn't it a bit too early to become depressed?
Second. If you can't enjoy living for yourself, try doing charity. Help others in need. Solve their problems. Make their everyday life a bit happier. Try and make a change. You'll see it is the most pleasant experience, helping someone.
>>
>>37258965
>20
>Virgin

Come back when you're a wizard, normie.
>>
File: 1450009294927.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1450009294927.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>37258965
>today is my 20th birthday and im still a virgin
welcome to the club anon i turned 21 this month and got drunk by myself and cried while watching some cam whores on chaturbate welcome to the misery im still a virgin too and you will find that as you get older not only will you care less but you'll actually become much more bitter inside and find sneaky ways to take it out on the rest of the world
>>
>>37258965

I'm 20 as well. Just got my first girlfriend and lost my virginity last year, when I was 19. You could do what I did, get a practice girlfriend who isn't HOT, but just cute enough that you're still willing to fuck her. I should also mention that she was a friend I knew since hs, and I literally just texted her one day out of the blue, asking her if she'd go on a date with me. She gladly said yes. Do you have any girl's numbers in your phone? Try Tinder/Bumble/OkCupid?

TBQH I don't know what I'm doing with my life/career either. Might be dropping out of college, because literally nothing interests me in college. My advice to you anon, that I need to follow too, is to start grabbing life by the neck and do everything you want, because no one else is holding you back, just yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.