[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the average rich person think an average person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Reminder that the average rich person think an average person just drops $150 on drinks on a weekly basis.
>>
File: 1482809881719.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482809881719.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>37254228
Who the fuck puts 5% down? Shitty interest rates. I always try to put 20%.
>>
>>37254228
So fucking clueless
>>
So? Only degenerates go out drinking and clubbing on the weekend
>>
$150 drinks? Hahaha
>>
File: 1443800329863.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443800329863.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
I legitimately cannot even bring myself to buy a six pack every other week, let alone drop that amount of money in a single night.

>EAT THE RICH
>>
>>37254228
>$150 drinks
I know shit all about clubs but if I had to pay more than $40 for my drink and another person's combined I would stay at home and fap.

also who the fuck goes to nightclubs every single week
>>
>>37254228
i don't dream of making 25k a year. i really would feel rich if i made so much.
>>
Nightclub expenses for me are like
$3 cheap rum to get drunk beforehand (lasts two parties)
$3 cigarettes
That's about it.
>>
>>37254228
What the fuck is a pre drink bottle
>>
Nigga i only make $20,000/year, damn
>>
>>37254228
Link so I came hate message him? Too many people with that name in google search
It's funny he also things we do this TWICE a week, when it's more like go out once every two months, and spend at most $~15 on some shitty beer to stop myself from killing someone
>>
You guys are making fun but as someone with two normie brothers this describes them perfectly.

My older bro earns more than me per hr and works every day of the week. My little brother is the same. Both of them have no savings. Big bro buys clothes and cigarettes and booze, little bro buys booze and goes out every Friday and Saturday and needs to pay taxis and ubers to get home.

Meanwhile I work maybe 10 hrs a week with part time work on less pay than both of them and I just bought a car. I have also used my money to go overseas in Europe. From Australia this is expensive.

Normies and their normie habits disgust me.
>>
Why would i bring my car to a nightclub?
>>
>>37254381
Things won't get any better if you keep buying that beer.
>>
in what fucking universe is 5% a reasonable down payment
>>
>>37254228
Last month I was moving somethings for a rich couple at their ranch and while talking to the wife, she mentioned how awful it was to not have full time help taking care of all of her land, I just nodded but think about it she was actually expecting sympathy for having too much land to take care of, completely ignoring that a lot of us have none.
>>
>>37254228
Communist revolution when? People like this need to be against a wall.
>>
>>37254228
The biggest spenders at the club range from poorfags to petits-bourgefags. Little shits from New Jersey that are working at their dad's landscaping business, parking their shitty Lexus at a parking garage for $30/hr, buying extremely overpriced bottles of liquor, or better yet: "bottle service". These fucking idiots pay $500-800 for a busted up girl with fake tits to bring a bottle of grey goose to their shitty, sticky table at the club. It's always so amazing. You wouldn't see an actually wealthy person caught dead in situations like that.

t. bartender who has worked in places like this
>>
>>37254494
>dude normies are totally retarded
>my bigger bro is a stylish badass and fucks every weekend
>my little bro gets new pussy every friday and saturday and fingers them in the uber ride before he fucks them
>but they're broke while I have a car lol retards
>>
>>37254770
Having lots of land doesn't make a person wealthy.

If they aren't in or near a city its basically unwanted land so its cheap.

Also many families that have owned such land for generations end up needing to sell it because as cities get larger and closer to their plots of land the government taxes them more.

I see it happening a lot in my area. Families that purchased land 100 years ago need to sell it because the govt taxes them out the ass. Here its not how much you own but the value the Govt puts on it that dictates how much you pay to keep it.

The wealthy ones can afford to develop it themselves and so they hire a contractor to build homes there. Most can only sell it.
>>
>>37254228

Everyone has different priorities so for some the club thing is a worthy expense.

Just don't bitch about not being able to afford a home or car or furniture if you do that.
>>
>>37254847
Lmao

Both have ended up dating used up prostitutes. I'm not memeing. Literal prostitutes that were paid to suck dick.

Both have drug addictions and live paycheck to paycheck. Big bro is only employed because mum and dad are his employers and are constantly forgiving him for being late and stoned at work.

Little bro is working hard labour to support his lifestyle. Right now he is beta orbiting another prostitute who is now living in the family home, they sleep in seperate beds.

I'm a fuck up but at least I'm not like them.
>>
>>37254913
Yeah but she and her husband if not rich seem to have a lot, their house was beautiful and twice the size of the house I grew up in.
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (37KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
37KB, 567x425px
>>37254916
The point is even if you go to the club you aren't dropping $225 twice a week, It shows a complete disconnect from the reality of plebs on the level of 'let them eat cake'
Or 'you are poor because you are stupid not because we under pay you (so we will keep under paying you)'
It's like when someone justifies racism because 'those stupid blacks just spend it alll on crack'
>37254228
this is worse when I would read an article about how to save money and it would start with, "stop buying a latteee everyday"
God dam it, if you think I'm spending $5 on a latte everyday you are already presupposing I have way more money than I do.
>>
so lets say I had a lot of friends and spent every weekend spending as much money as possible with them ok
an entire year of the normie good life ...in exchange for 1/20th of a shitty house that I would stay have to pay interest and tax on anyway? as if anyone would do 5% down?

is that what the image is meant to get across?
that since I'm going to be a homeless peasant forever anyway I might as well have the maximum amount of fun possible?
>>
>>37254228
What retarded douche spends that much at the club?
>>
>>37254228
>$20 parking
Wtf, jsut catch the bus!
>$20 entry
Fuck that, go places with free entry
>$150 drinks
Holy shit! Why not arrive drunk like I do and maybe have two while you're out?
>$10 food
Wow that's cheap.

>Saturday and SUNDAY
Who goes out Sunday? I have to wage slave on Monday.
>>
>>37254842
They're not paying for the drink or to impress actually rich people.

They're paying to fit in.
They're paying to get laid.
They're paying to have a normal life.
They're paying to look good in front of their peers.

Which is worth the price of admission IMO. Yeah they're retarded, but does it matter if they live a blissful ignorant life?
>>
>>37254357
Something for retards who don't know you drink before hand.
>>
>>37254847
I think the point here is long term. Take the pussy off the pedestal m8.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.