[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be alone all the time >hate being lonely and feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>want to be alone all the time
>hate being lonely and feel shit when starved of human warmth
why
>>
>>37253995
we're built that way, to crave human interaction.
you don't want to be lonely you just think you want to, go out make some friends and stuff like a normie would. maybe use the normiebook to find old friends and reconnect with them
>>
>>37254118
but when i make friends i just stop talking to them and don't want to hang out with them because i want to be alone
so that's the problem
>>
>>37254442
maintaining friendships is like exercise and hygeine and doing your laundry. It's something that some people enjoy but some people don't enjoy, but everyone has to do it to hold their shit together. Just think of it that way, and don't close yourself off to having some fun with it sometimes :)
>>
>>37253995
I feel you, I believe you actually want someone who is more compatible instead of the norm-tier people you see everyday
>>
>>37253995
same here but im working on it. i was a hiki and loneliness hits really hard tbqh
>>37254488
this may work
>>
File: plsno.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>37253995
Same problem.

I don't have a terribly hard time making acquaintances which sometimes lead to becoming friends, but then after we no longer meet regularly due to finishing school changing job, all contacts cut off, only rare or coincidental meetings.

It's something I enjoy, most time they enjoy it too, but not so much that they'd contact me first, I know wanting something and then complaining that you have to work for it is stupid but it makes me feel cheap. Is my ego getting in the way for a happier existence?

There is only one person that I consider friend and see regularly, last time we met face to face was at least 4 months ago tho.
>>
>>37253995
You are a repressed extrovert who's kinda lazy.
>>
>>37253995
I feel the same way honestly
idk I feel lonely but I hate interacting with people
>>
>>37255929

>You are a repressed extrovert who's kinda lazy.
This
>>
File: 1490851761186.jpg (116KB, 1680x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1490851761186.jpg
116KB, 1680x1608px
>>37253995
>he knows what human warmth feels like
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.