[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all: Is peach a virgin or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Let's settle this once and for all: Is peach a virgin or is she a roastie whore?
>>
>>37253252
Ask Bowser.
>>
Daisy is best princess.
>>
>>37253252
is this game about how peach lets mario rot and she settles down with luigi?
>>
File: dyk mario.png (181KB, 645x429px) Image search: [Google]
dyk mario.png
181KB, 645x429px
>>37253259
So she was blacked then?
>>
>>37253252
C'mon, you know bowser has stretched that snatch thin. She pretends to get "kidnaped".
>>
File: 1489180962293.png (32KB, 789x805px) Image search: [Google]
1489180962293.png
32KB, 789x805px
>>37253252
Neither.
> She continually blueballs Mario by promising "cake" and kisses
> She never denied Bowser Jr. being her son
> Mario thinks he's a gentleman by rescuing Peach
> Doesn't realize Bowser and Peach are really in on it
> Mario is still in the dark
> Mario's anguish at not getting Peach causes him to go on killing sprees, mowing down Koopas and Goombas
>>
File: 1495522853767.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495522853767.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>37253252
Where do you think the koopa kids came from?
>>
>>37253252
definitely a roastie whore 100%
she literally fucked the whole toad kingdom before she got to mario
Mario is definitely a cuck
>>
>>37253252
She's a virgin but her labia is somewhat long.
>>
>>37253252
Peach plays the role of the victim personified. Someone who has status that garners them attention, someone who is weak, and someone who can easily be stolen away with little or no reasonable justification.

Paper mario and TTYD especially rectified this characterization of her, but in every other mario game she's straight up fucked and any of her "roastie" nature is a product of her passivity rather than activity.

I know I sound like an SJW but this ironically serves the SJW agenda because it gives them something stupid and fictional to be angry about while people in the real world are starving and slaving away to make their clothes.

TTYD peach is best peach

Her whole "muh emotions" game was hilarious but didn't hold a candle to her paper mario manifestations.
>>
>>37253252
a roastie whore, obviously, because real women dont need to be saved, shes probably fucking bowser on the side too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.