[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Jewish fembots around?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 11

File: 138001751916.jpg (120KB, 1231x1600px) Image search: [Google]
138001751916.jpg
120KB, 1231x1600px
All fembots seem to be either edgy atheists or conservative Christians.

I haven't met any Jewish fembots. Does this mean that Jews only produce normies?
>>
File: 1494989505240.png (140KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
1494989505240.png
140KB, 400x231px
>tfw no Jewess gf to birth you children who can join in the conspiracy
there's no such thing as "fembot" by the way, women are necessarily normalfags
>>
>>37253198
Yeah I wish I was born a jew so I could fuck shit up with soros. Sucks to live senpai.
>>
Jewish girls have BIG JEW TITS
>>
>>37253302
>>37253198
Shit looks like I'm all alone
>>
>Jewish fembot
way too specific
>>
Yeah
Here I am
I think it's just me though
>>
>>37253302
I wish I was born a jew because in general i like jewish grills but most of them dont bother with me because i'm not a nice jewish boy.
>>
>>37254356
KIKE
I. I
KIKE
E E
>>
>>37254439

That's rude anon, cut that out!
>>
>>37254439
>phoneposter
that's the jew calling the jew jewish
>>
>>37253173
Jews only produce sheckelsteins, you should know better by now famalam.
>>
>>37254328
Yeah
>Jews: barely any
>females on this board: not many
>females who are robots: impossible by definition
>>
>>37254356
[Spoiler]w-wanna exchange contact info? Like discord?[/spoiler]
>>
>>37254459
Be my overbearing Jewish gf then
>>37254481
Shut up
>>
>>37254544
Are you asian?

>>37254557
You have your posters flipped
>>
>>37254579
Fuck.... Nope. I'm Jewish like you.... That's why I made the thread....
>>
>>37254602
>jewish man not trying to fuck exclusively japanese girls
You see something new every day
Good luck, mein brudder
>>
>>37254638
Hey would you consider befriending a Mexican?

We're as hard working as Asians but only half as racist.

Bonus, I have a Kansas accent.
>>
>>37254669
>We're as hard working as Asians
Spics being hardworking is a kike lie. You people are as lazy as niggers, and are just as stupid
>>
>>37254579
will you date a white goy femanon?
>>
>>37254638
Yeah.... Good luck.... Damn!
>>
>>37254669
Hmmm
I dunno, do you complain half as much as Asians?
Also, what does a Kansas accent sound like?
>>
>>37253173
ethnically yes, but i'm not religious at all.
>>
>>37254723
What kind of Jew are you? Mizrahi?
>>
>>37254707
No. Its considered rude to complain. We accept our lot in life and try to do our best.

We sound like Superman basically.

If you wanna talk my discord is Salaryman#0032
>>
>>37254704
Do you like weird Jew food?
I like cooking, but from what I've heard, white fellas don't like jew food, and that's a ~trigger~ for me
>>
>>37254684
Oh look a cuck with an inferiority complex because his culture is non-existent.

Go on and jack off to pics of white supremacists you idiot puto.
>>
what do jew girls buttholes smell like?
>>
>>37254775
I've never had weird Jew food, but I'm down to try anything
>>
>>37254723
H-hey! thanks for responding to the thread! It doesn't matter if you're not religious I like knowing I'm not the only jew on this board!
>>
>>37254775
I've had Jew food. The potato cakes are legitimately delicious.
>>
>>37254800
>because his culture is non-existent.
Cannot imagine why people hate spics. Everything of value that you own is white culture paco. That fucking computer you're using to shitpost on this fucking white made website is part of white culture shitskin. Subhuman mamao
>>
>>37254850
Fuck off the Jewess is mine and I'll have her tasty Jew food
>>
ashkenazi jew femanon here. Currently working on that liberal conspiracy to genocide white men~
>>
>>37254864
Oh shut the fuck up literally a tiny percentage of white people have done anything the rest have been cog in the wheel wagecuck losers. Go jerk off about you potato farming peasants ancestors.
>>
>>37254886
Why do Jews hate white people having identity like Jews do so much?
>>
>>37254883
Fuck you jackass. I asked to befriend her and wanted to share that I've also had Jew food.

It isn't a competition and she isn't going to fuck anyone.
>>
>>37254886
Not sure if Jewish fembot being sarcastic or edgy /pol/tard wanting to be edgy.
>>
>>37254864
This is literally the white trash version of we wuz kangz
>>
>>37254972
>white people inventing the internet and computers is incorrect it was someone else
Nice try nigger
>>
>>37253173
I'm a Jew but not a femanon, but I have a femanon cousin and she's pretty fembot. Great job, well-connected, decent looking and in good shape, but 31 and single.

>>37253198
>>37253302
Man I wish there was a conspiracy. If it exists, nobody I know is in it, about the best I've got is an uncle who could get me an internship in the movie business if I wanted it.

>>37254707
Have you never watched any Jewish comedy? Complaining is our innate racial skill. We make sure to try and make it funny, though.
>>
>>37255003
Hey dude! Good to meet another Hebro

I was worried I was the only Jewish Robot here!
>>
I want an ashkenazi gf
>>
>>37254988
Scientists invented computers. Most if not all were white. I have respect for those people. That respect doesn't extend to idiot flyover retards who grew up on a diet of Walmart white bread and cheap Bologna. People like you don't do anything.
>>
>>37255003
do you even know what a robot, god damn you're stupid
>>
>>37255063
You are the reason racism exists
Everything of value that sustains you comes from whites. Poor and rich whites do more than anyone
>>
File: 1492189717873.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492189717873.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>tfw you are a black jew
>tfw you can fuck shit up with soros and the roths while also kicking it with the niggas back in da hood
>>
>>37253173
i got a cute jewish bf who shows me memes and gay stuff
>>
>>37255069
I'm drunk and fucked up, was about to reply to myself and correct it.

Yeah, she's not robot in the way that guys are robots, but you can't really expect that from a woman. By girl standards she's as bad as the 30 year old virgin living in his parents' basement fapping to loli and MLP.
>>
>>37255082
>People that Grow my food and build my homes are Mexican
People who make all my clothes and TVs and phones and cars are Asian
>People who make music are like 50% black
Lol. I literally own my own business as well. Not just in America, Asia as well. I think I'm okay on my own
>>
>>37255082
Kek you are delusional and retarded
>>
I have reason to suspect that my antisemitism stems from an obnoxiously jewish girl from high school. How do I recnoncile knowing that I am a neo nazi and shes everything i oppose
>>
File: bed.jpg (17KB, 540x444px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
17KB, 540x444px
>>37253173
I'm ethnically Jewish (and a man).

Religiously, I consider myself an agnostic christian.

I'm curious, while this thread is here, am I the only Jew browsing this board who hates all other Jews and wants to start a second/first shoah? I feel like i can't be the only one to both be Jewish and hate the anti-west anti-white Jewish power elite. Yet still, I haven't found anybody else sharing my characteristics on this board. Feels bad...
>>
>>37255082
poor whites do indeed make up much of the backbone of the country.
>>
File: 1463463489702.jpg (14KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
1463463489702.jpg
14KB, 236x292px
Why do jewesses almost always have huge tits? How can a goyim get one of them without having infinite shekels?
>>
>>37256672
I know a guy who begged a Jewish girl to marry him, who refused because her mom hated him because he wasn't a jew. He finally got her to agree to marry him at age 27, and he was so excited that he had a rabbi perform a circumcision on him (even though he had already been fully circumcised as a child). Basically, he poked his dick with a scalpel until it drew blood. They got married and had 2 kids. They're in their 50s now. The girl's mom still looks down on him for being a goyim.
>>
File: Jewish.jpg (168KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.jpg
168KB, 1300x866px
>>37253173
I don't think the girl in your image is Jewish, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1495325081454.jpg (106KB, 1084x995px) Image search: [Google]
1495325081454.jpg
106KB, 1084x995px
We found our J*w a long time anon.
>>
>>37256764
pls no. She looks like a troll.
>>
>>37255003
>There's no conspiracy here goyim! Move along!

Yet your uncle can get you into one of the most influential and jewy empires around known for its nepotism.
>>
>>37256807
this is true. I hate how Jews are so reluctant to admit that their contributing to this shit. My second cousin once removed is for example, an israeli arms dealer, with a net worth of at least 80 million dollars (possibly up to 500 million dollars, but I don't know him very well). The first step in solving a problem is to admit that you have a problem.
>>
Muslim fembot. Not religious. I do believe in Allah though. pls no h8
>>
File: 1480596099968.jpg (361KB, 760x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1480596099968.jpg
361KB, 760x1224px
>>37256786
you look like a troll.
>>
>>37256868
pls go back to the middle east. Thank you.
>>
>>37256894
I fucking live in the middle east you twat. You think i'd come live between you fucks?
>>
>>37254579
Do jewish girls have a fetish for east asians?
>>
>>37256843
You have no idea how much I hate jews. But I hate all religions; it's the ideas not the people. They all have their own cancer growing within them. Jews gravitate towards the sin of greed, muslims towards anger/violence, and christians towards lust. They can all preach but they live no purer lives than any other.
>>
>>37256914
Good. I'm glad you know your place, musslut. Careful not to get to close to one of our cruise missiles, or you too will become nothing more than another toastie roastie.
>>
File: 1433363570218.png (918KB, 1000x816px) Image search: [Google]
1433363570218.png
918KB, 1000x816px
>tfw your crazy jewish mom wont stop kvetching about how you need to find a nice jewish girl already
>>
File: 1484973754670.png (344KB, 691x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484973754670.png
344KB, 691x510px
>>37256637
It sounds like you're just an already sad and broken guy who lets /pol/tards get to him. Everything those retards say is complete bullshit. Yes, there are Jews who are anti-West and libtarded and shit, but there are just as many white Gentiles who believe the same shit. The reason so many Jews are liberal isn't because of "da conspiracy to destroy da white race." It's because many Jews are sympathetic to minorities considering they were treated poorly for many years. Same reason many Italians, Irish and Greeks helped with the Civil Rights movement. What you, and /pol/, perceive as "da Jewish conspiracy" is just well-intentioned liberal idiocy, and it's not specifically a Jewish thing.

/pol/tards are the same way as you though, they're broken, powerless people who get they're heads filled with regurgitated neo-Nazi diarrhea by hardcore white supremacists from Stormfront. Don't believe their stupidity. Not all, or even most, Jews are the way that those imbeciles describe them. By beating yourself up over being Jewish, you allow those idiots power over you. You're a good man Jewanon, don't let /pol/tards get you down.
>>
>>37256934
>56%

le originalo posto
>>
>>37256967
Are you me, jewnon? My mom does the same thing.

Little does she know that Jewish (("""""""women"""")) are the worst women of any race, and that I'm planning to have no kids to do my part for the eradication of global Judaism and communism.
>>
>>37256988
thanks for the encouragement, mate. No offense, but if you're not Jewish, you really don't know how deep jewish contempt for whites goes. I live in an area thats like 10 % Jewish and encounter a large amount of Jews while at work as well. I see this on a daily basis.

I don't dispute that the stated reason why jews supported the civil rights movement is due to "muh opression." The fact is though, that this causes jews to permanently see themselves as an underdog with whites as the oppressors. The only way to resolve this (from their point of view) is for white people to become a minority, that way they too can experience oppression.

Therefore, the only way to protect white sovereignty from the threat of unwavering destruction is to personally kill all 15 million jews on the earth. As long as there are more than say, 330 jews on earth, world peace will always be threatened. Besides, 15 million is not very many people, so it wouldn't make too big of a difference if they all died, really.

Also, you're assuming that I mindlessly consume pol infographics, when in reality, I create much of the anti-jew sentiment on this board by myself.

Long term, my only goal is to ensure the long term survival of the white race (and, to a lesser extent, the death of all Jews). For a time, I was considering castrating myself, but then I decided I'd rather just remain celibate, that way I could still jerk off each day.
>>
>>37257109
I can't tell if you're a /pol/tard pretending to be Jewish or not, but in the off-chance that you aren't, I have this simple question. If Jews apparently hate whites so much, why do over 50% of Jews marry (mostly white) non-Jews?
>>
>>37257166
the main thing that I am concerned with is personally murdering each member of the media. Because jews network so much and have so much connections to other people, its hard to determine whose supporting who. Also, they mostly marry nu-males and feminist whites, which is why that statistic is as high as it is.

The point is, without conducting large-scale bombings of MSNBC's (and possibly also the NY times and CNN) headquarters, America will never be free, and cultural marxism will abolish the nation.

Why do people always think I'm baiting? You must either think Jews are that good that no one could really want to genocide them, or that a Jew couldn't recognize the need for a new/first holocaust.
>>
>>37256868
hmu isis-chan
>>
>>37256350
why do you need to think of a reason to justify it?
>>
>>37256637
I hate most Jews but you are alright if you renounce your brothers who commit evil. Jews don't have to be evil.
>>
>>37256876
Those legs, hnnnnnggg

(original work)
>>
>>37257313
Perhaps not, but they still have to die. I want to join a white nationalist group, but I'm pretty sure I'll be raped to death if I do that, so I just stay home posting anti-jew facts on 4chan instead.

Either way, I don't consider them brothers of mine.
>>
>>37257352
The founder of the SS was at least a half Jew.
Not all of us are sub humans who hate all non whites, but you are probably safer where you are.
>>
>>37257227
>the main thing that I am concerned with is personally murdering each member of the media.
I can agree with you on that one, and sure, Jews are over-represented in media ownership, but the overwhelming majority of Jews have no say in what Harry Goldfein does at CNN.
>Also, they mostly marry nu-males and feminist whites, which is why that statistic is as high as it is.
They're still white nonetheless, and they're having children with them Do you honestly think that they would have children with people they hate? Seems unlikely to me.
>cultural marxism will abolish the nation
Here's how I know you're brainwashed by /pol/tards. Do you honestly think that any degenerate media celebrity has ever even heard of Adorno, Horkheimer or Marcuse? They just do it because they're degenerate pieces of shit and they make money doing it because millions of idiots pay for it. Civilizations go through moral decay. All of them, whether Jews are present or not.
>Why do people always think I'm baiting?
Because I don't see how someone could hate themselves this much. It's kind of sad really.
>You must either think Jews are that good that no one could really want to genocide them
It's nothing special about thinking the Jews specifically are "that good," it's just about treating people based on who they are as people, not because of their ethnic background and whatever. And don't think I'm some far-left, "we're all one race" loony, I believe that people should keep their natural and cultural differences. Although I'm anti-multiculturalism and anti-mass immigration, I still treat people nicely if they're good, decent people. I've met Jews both good and bad. I don't think they're solely responsible for every evil in the world, especially when the ideas that /pol/tards ascribe solely to them first originated in France.
>>
>>37257381
I never said that you were a subhuman, my friend. All I was saying is, that given the extent of the kike's destructive influences on the west, and the level of degeneracy expoused by the Jews, I wouldn't blame them for trying to attack me if they learned that I was jewish. Nevertheless, since I don't want to be attacked, I'd prefer to stay at home and just post online hoping to red pill other 4chan users.
>>
>>37257422
You're missing the broader point, my friend.

Human rights and person liberty don't actually exist. These are constructs made by degenerate """enlightenment""" thinkers, thinkers whose ideas are now threatening the collapse of the west.

In order to stop this, we need to create a strong, aryan/white constitutional monarchy which can secure the furtherance of the white race.

This government will not go out of their way to attack or harm non-whites, and may even extend some legal protections/civil rights to nonwhites. However, due to the lack of human rights under this system, they will be allowed to attack to defend themselves as need be.

Violence is not inherently bad. It's a part of what it means to be human. You have been domesticated into docility by these degenerate figures, and now genuinely believe that countries shouldn't act in their best interest if others will be hurt in the process. Civilization is the ultimate domesticator, and what was once a wild wolf will soon become a tiny Chihuahua, unable to defend itself from bigger, less domesticated dogs.

My point is this: lets say that 1 % of jews are destroying the west, and some non-jews are involved in this also. However, removing all of the jews from the power structure would be enough for the power structure to collapse. In that case, murdering all jews is justified as a just in case measure, in order to ensure that personal protection and sovereignty of the nation can be maintained.
>>
>>37256928
no, but jewish guys have a fetish for east asians.
>>
>>37254669
>as hardworking as asians

this is a lie, and you know it.
>>
>>37257537
I don't know man, I feel like you're reading too much into /pol/tardation. It's ironic, because none of those Enlightenment thinkers were Jewish. They were pretty much all French and British, yet /pol/tards ascribe all progressiveness and liberal ideas to the Jews. Plus, what you're saying sounds like a pretty awful place, a place that the most shit-tier countries on earth currently are in. Primitive Mudslimes in the Middle East have no concept of human rights, and are, as a result, chopping their daughter's vaginas off and beheading people like primitive, savage animals. I understand what you mean to an extent, as I think voting is retarded and am a bit of a monarchist myself, but not to the point of having no degree of personal liberty or rights at all.

>However, removing all of the jews from the power structure would be enough for the power structure to collapse.
I doubt that, but even if it were true, wouldn't there just be another group of people to take their place? Would the next most represented group have to be murdered as well? Additionally, given that the West was pretty damn great for a long time, with Jews residing within it the whole time, how did they destroy it? I feel like if Jews were as destructive and evil as you claim they are, the West would've died a long time ago.
>>
>>37257798
the jews were not permitted to have power until the 1950s, around the time when America's culture began to collapse. I think this is self-explanatory.

Besides, like I said, people would have rights, but some people would have more rights than others.
>>
>>37257798
also, I never said that the jews caused the enlightenment (or were affiliated with it in any way).

What I am saying is that the enlightenment was a big step backwards in human evolution, and that the jews have been able to use enlightenment ideology (which was similar to their culture in some ways) as a means of pushing their subversive views onto the west, which has created the civil unrest seen in the present.
>>
File: auschwitz-birkenau-state.jpg (31KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz-birkenau-state.jpg
31KB, 550x365px
*seals all the exits to this thread*
>>
>>37257829
>the jews were not permitted to have power until the 1950s
Eh, not really. Jews started coming into their own in the early 1800's. Benjamin Disraeli was a Jew and he was probably responsible for more British might and imperial glory than any PM before him. Plenty of Jewish philosophers, composers and scientists began to enter the mainstream during the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Jews were emancipated by Napoleon, who was undoubtedly a far more potent spreader of liberalism, egalitarianism and cosmopolitanism than any Jew.
>>
>>37257874
>also, I never said that the jews caused the enlightenment (or were affiliated with it in any way).
I understand that, but I just don't understand how you can chalk "liberal and subversive ideas" up solely to the Jews when the roots of these ideas are far older and more complex than "da Joos diddit."
>>
>>37257910
they couldn't run corporations and the media prior to the 1950's and were discriminated against in housing and employment, so my point still stands. The inclusion of the jew into mainstream white society was a disastrous mistake.

>>37257940

It doesn't matter who started it. What matters is who continues it. Also, the most virulent forms of these ideologies were indeed created by Jews, so it is their fault.
>>
>>37258054
>they couldn't run corporations and the media prior to the 1950's
>Sam Goldwyn doesn't real
>The Warner Brothers doesn't real
>Kuhn and Loeb doesn't real
>Goldman and Sachs doesn't real
Jews have been running companies in the US and Europe forever, and both got along fine until WWI. The same media companies that now make degenerate trash made beautiful films like Gone With the Wind back in the day, and they were still owned by Jews back then. That to me just shows us we've gone downhill as a society, because people don't want artistic films like the old days, because people are just now degenerate and retarded. The Jews are just intelligent enough to give the retards what they want and profit off of their stupidity.
>It doesn't matter who started it.
Yes, it does. You are claiming that liberalism and subversiveness are solely and inherently Jewish, when you and I both agree that others were responsible for their foundation and spread far before the Jews.
>>
>>37257900
*teleports behind you*
*grabs the zyklon-B container*

"hey wait a minute, there's nothing in this container. What's going on?"
>>
>>37253173
bumping for general interest
>>
>>37256932

Jews are the corruptors. No Jews, no greed. No Jews, no lust.
>>
>>37258614
I agree. I just wish that more people would know the truth instead of being blue-pilled normies.
>>
>tfw no jewish fembot to tie up and abuse while wearing nazi uniform
>>
>>37258671
that would be the GOAT.

For me however, its the opposite:

>tfw no jewish fembot to tie you up and call you a communist kike while wearing a nazi uniform, who rapes you as punishment for your subversion to the state.

Why even live?
>>
>>37257910

>A Jewish imperialist

You don't say.
>>
>>37254775
Bagels are overbaked jew-turds.
>>
>>37258713
>Imperialism
>Bad
I said that because most /pol/tards wet themselves thinking about the British Empire because it fulfills their fantasy of "muh strong white men conquerin da world n sheeit," or in other words, exactly what they will never be even remotely like. I just found it ironic that the only Jewish PM in British history was one of Queen Victoria's favorites and ushered in one of Britain's most powerful and mightiest periods.
>>
>>37258706
I'm sure there are jewish girls who harbor such a secret fantasy and get wet at the thought of being collared naked, whipped, called a subhuman whore, all while her abuser is wearing a nazi uniform.

Where do I find one?
>>
>>37258963
that depends. Do they need to actually be Jewish for your fantasy to work, or can they just LARP as a jew.
>>
>>37258884
>implying there's anything wrong with white imperialism

spotted the kike.
>>
>>37258884

>Jews will always be better than you whitey!
>you no talent SUCKAH!
>you suck!
>>
>>37259001
lol, the jew apologist in this thread is getting btfo
>>
>>37258978
Well it's not like I would know, right? If she can pretend to be jewish that's good enough.
>>
>>37259019
in that case, go on craig's list and offer to pay $300 for it. You'll get at least 3 girls volunteering to do it within the hour.
>>
fembot with jewish grandpa.
does it still count if I call myself an atheist?
>>
>>37259050
Can you really post such an ad there because it's obviously prostitution? I mean, obviously I will stick my penis in her subhuman jewish pussy.
>>
>>37259134
all jews are atheists, so yes.
>>
>>37259134
Yes. Do you have a fantasy of being sexually abused by a guy wearing a nazi uniform?
>>
>>37259134
>grandpa
Jewishness is inherited through the maternal line.
>>
>tgw no holiday jew gf
I miss being the goy at passover.
>>
>>37259233
you know, I was at a seder recently where the liberalism there was so extreme that they were serving shrimp and bread there. Additionally, the kids that were there had a mother from a half jewish family, who married a mexican and had one fourth jewish children.

How removed from your original culture can you even get? lol. How was the seder you were at?
>>
>>37259134
It depends on if you consider an uncut goy cock to be forbidden fruit.
>>
>>37259282
>considering dating a jewish woman

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37259316
Who is talking about dating? It's just sex.
>>
>>37258992
>Implying I ever said there was
Again, I said I just found it ironic that /pol/tards believe da Jews destroy empires yet Disraeli was responsible for strengthening the British Empire.
>>37259001
This makes no sense and is a complete misrepresentation of what I said.
>>
>>37259397
>1 jew more than 100 years ago was good
>pol claims that a large number of jews are currently engaged in subversive anti-white acts
>haha, poltards are so stupid xD They don't realize that a jew somewhere was good XD This means that millions of jews arguing for cultural marxism in the present is ok XD

gas yourself, fampai.
>>
>>37259436
>cultural marxism
This is how I know you're a retard
>>
>>37259274
Breddy gud. New Jersey jews transplanted to the west coast. I waa in my early teens and watched my little brother get plastered on Manischewitz (probably the beginning of his decade of alcoholism). They did it by the book pretty much, and the wife was a fag hag, so she had some pretty chill 30 something gay dudes over, too. My brother didn't shut up about his new Pokemon cards so one of the gayjews grabbed his binder out of his car with a few sleeves of pokemon cards, tucked in the back of a few dozen sleeves of MtG cards, and we had a nice game of MtG after the seder while my brother was passed out drunk on the couch. My parents had my drag my brother back home when they opened up the Jack Daniels and they stumbled back home around 4am.
>>
>>37259274
Sounds like my family. Hafu jewish mom with mexican dad.
>>
>>37259521
>not an argument. ORigamily
>>
>>37259172
Technically, yeah, but its pretty loose these days. Still attend seders and whatnot. Weird growing up with it and mexican Catholicism.
>>
>>37259153
Sorry dude. Not about that life.
>>
>>37259521

Hey. Cool it with your semetic remarks.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.