[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BOGCENTRAL/ #2 - Putting the Queers on a Trail of Tears Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 17

File: faggots not welcome.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
faggots not welcome.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
I've said this multiple times and I will say it again. ALL SODOMITE ENABLERS DESERVE DEATH.

Ever since the Oregon Shooting in 2015, all /r9k/ related boards were swarmed with two things. normalfags and faggot recruitment threads shilling for degeneracy. Someone has to stand up to these people, even if that has to be me, and I have to stand on my own.
It's like as soon as they found young men ready to rise up and rebel (beta uprising), they started shilling for the worst degenerate vices to control them. What a more disgusting way can there be to neutralize a disenfranchised youth than to appeal to his low self esteem and make him a submissive degenerate controlled by the basest pleasure (taking it up the ass) and have him dress like a girl / sterilize himself with hormones to idealize being a fucktoy to the very same degenerate (((elites))) that are probably behind the gay/tranny shilling.

You are preying on lonely autists in a bad lot in life, with very little in the way of self esteem and very little to lose. You are using this to your advantage to manipulate your sick agenda into their minds. You deserve slow and public impalement. How's that for taking it up the ass?

I have relegated myself to 8ch /r9k/ and /v9k/ because of the better posting quality and good moderation nuking these shilling threads, but in doing so I abandoned this board, and with it, very many new autistic anons that were targeted and turned gay because of this. I know I could have been one of them because like most of us, I started out on 4chan. I won't stand by while the next generation of impressionable autists are PSYOPed into becoming degraded effeminized fucktoys for sick people pushing an agenda

ITT we spread the truth about faggots, free ourselves of sick fetishes and take action against all the sick faggots preying on lonely autists. Remember to save the content here to BTFO any faggot you might come across.
>>
File: 0FslV.jpg (733KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
0FslV.jpg
733KB, 2184x1706px
>>37253053
THINGS THAT FAGLOVERS DONT WANT YOU TO SEE. THEY ONLY WANT TO BRAINWASH YOU TO BE EFFEMINATE SO YOU TAKE IT UP THE ASS AND BECOME THEIR AIDS-INFECTED SEX SLAVE. ITS ONE THING TO NOT LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY AND BE PURE, AND ANOTHER TO LOSE IT AT THE COST OF ALL YOUR DIGNITY, BEING A SUICIDAL CROSDRESSING MANIPULATED TRANNY FAGGOT
>>
>>37253082
IRREFUTABLE STATISTICS EXPOSING FAGGOTS FOR THE SICK FUCKING PERVERTS THEY ARE AND RECRUITMENT INTO THEIR AIDS DEATH CULT
>>
>>37253109
PEDOPHILIA IS A WELL KNOWN PHENOMENON AMONGST HOMOSEXUALS, BECAUSE AT THEIR CORE PEDOPHILIA AND HOMOSEXUALITY ARE BOTH SICK PERVERSE FETISHES. THAT IS THE PRIMARY REASON THEY PUSH SO HARD FOR GAY ADOPTION. CHILDREN RAISED IN HOMOSEXUAL HOUSEHOLDS ARE OFTEN MOLESTED, TURNED GAY THEMSELVES AND ALMOST ALWAYS END UP FUCKED UP IN SOME WAY
>>
>>37253183
More h8 facts for bogdwellers
>>
>>37253205
Daily reminder the Orlando shooter did absolutely nothing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
>>
>>37253237
>But muh autogyneophillia!!! I want to be a cute grill
You will never be. Instead, you will simply join an extremely small (much smaller than the chans would have you think) minority of freaks who literally base their lives on self-mutilation, delusion and being a hedonistic fetish item with no dignity or soul. Once your looks fade, you will simply be an ugly sterile abomination that will reminiscence about lost beauty and youth, and you will kill yourself like the sick freak you are.
>>
File: IMG_3642.jpg (129KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3642.jpg
129KB, 600x737px
>antifa all over the board
>men driven to suicide and seclusion having constant threads of "have sex with negros, be gay, take trannypills" spammed at them

This board is the chosen location iof a major jewish psyop
>>
>>37253053
Doesn't it almost seem like this will cull the herd. We'll be left with a smaller cadre of autists with super immunities.
>>
>>37253432
It makes sense though doesn't it? Wonder why they focus on /r9k/, /tv/, /v/ and /pol/ it's almost like they're the most autistic boards.
>>
>>37253432
I know. This is happening everywhere on 4chan, but especially here. That is why I rarely visit, and am extremely disgusted at the things I see when I do. We can just seclude ourselves on other boards or other chans, but that means all the autists and kids here will be poisoned by this garbage and turned gay/tranny like many already were. They don't know any better. It's our job to teach them and fight back. We can't just retreat every time the enemy engages us, we have to stay and be defiant, or else we will be driven out of our homes and run with our tails between our legs till the end of time.

I started counter-shilling here just yesterday because I got mad a faggot thread reached as far as 8/v9k/, so I began my campaign here and there is already increased opposition and a change of tone here about faggots, AFTER A SINGLE DAY. I have already seen so many anons repeating my mantra. It may seem like no one replies to your posts, but that is only because everyone knows it's the truth and they know they can't challenge them and win.
>>
File: 1468195970313-3.jpg (70KB, 831x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468195970313-3.jpg
70KB, 831x1080px
>>37253657
We may not be able to stop them from posting, but if we keep fermenting opposition by spreading the truth and exposing their agenda, they will become a hated joke. As long as anons remain vigilant and BTFOing them whenever possible with the disgusting truth about them and facts, they will either leave or be so BTFO that no one in their right mind would take them seriously. This board needs a serious clean-up, and the faggot shills would be a good start.
>>
File: THEBOG.jpg (1MB, 896x6361px) Image search: [Google]
THEBOG.jpg
1MB, 896x6361px
>>37253053
DAILY REMINDER

In old saxon times, homosexuals were not executed publically, because It was thought that disgusting deeds of shame should be hidden out of men's sight. For those reason, faggots were drowned and buried in bogs.

THE ONLY GOOD FAGGOT IS IN A BOG
>>
TURNING FRUITS INTO VEGETABLES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
>>
File: hitler ww1.jpg (94KB, 468x727px) Image search: [Google]
hitler ww1.jpg
94KB, 468x727px
>>37253053
Don't let this thread die, anons

TALK, YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS
>>
File: 1489412807185.jpg (1MB, 2591x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1489412807185.jpg
1MB, 2591x2592px
ITS DA JOOS EVERYBODY
THEY'RE UNDER YOUR BEDS
IN THE WATER
THEY'RE TURNING YOU GAY
>>
>>37253897
The ancient norse celebrated homosexuality, and in fact their priests had to be fucked by a man and their priestesses had to fuck other women with smooth wooden dildos. Like many other cultures, having traits of both genders was considered a conduit to divinity.

To any queer robots lurking here, don't fall for these nazi shills and their low effort psyops. They spread nothing but lies meant to make you scared. Most gay men are tested regularly for HIV and don't want to infect you. Don't be afraid to be who you are. There are many you will support you, and those who don't deserve to have their pathetic, worthless lives ended.
>>
>>37253082
that picture is fake anon
stop posting it
>>
>>37254043
Homosexuality as a lifestyle and as a concept is entirely modern and jewish. Nice try faggot.

>don't fall for these nazi shills and their low effort psyops.
Most blatant projection I ever came across. Years worth of faggot psyops and homosexual recruitment threads, but as soon as someone puts their foot down and starts fighting against them, its them who are shilling and doing psyops
>>
Not even a /pol/tard or homophobic, but I dropped by to bump this thread. The tranny shilling MUST stop. /r9k/ is not the designated tranny board. There are often 3+ tranny threads in the catalog
also almost no trannies pass a women. Sure you can post a cherry picked passing image, but in real life trannies stick out like a sore thumb.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37254043
>those who don't deserve to have their pathetic, worthless lives ended
How do I say this in a way that you would understand. I'm warming up the ovens just for you, faggot-kun ~
>>
good to know someone cares about the Jew problem on r9k
>>
File: 1468127005145-2.jpg (252KB, 1439x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468127005145-2.jpg
252KB, 1439x1080px
>>37254056
Prove it, sodomite!

Better yet, why don't you prove >>37253237 fake, because that's even more damning than that picture.
>>
>>37254303
you reply to his post is a LARPing RP gimmick.
...epic xD
>>
>>37254380
>Faggot says we deserve death for spreading the truth
Write stupid posts, get stupid replies
>>
Bump
Kapsoicepistedededededede
>>
File: laughing kkkrew.png (169KB, 1010x901px) Image search: [Google]
laughing kkkrew.png
169KB, 1010x901px
>>37254376
>Adios, Infected Demented Sodomite
>>
>>37253109
> irrefutable statistics
> first source mentioned is traditioninaction.org
> sources at the bottom are from '92 at latest
> newsweek
> "The Overhauling of Straight America"
>
uh
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.