[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 19

File: 1495665137309.jpg (1MB, 1439x1934px) Image search: [Google]
1495665137309.jpg
1MB, 1439x1934px
If a woman rejects you as boyfriend, reject her as a friend.
>>
What if she's engaged but is still throwing out heavy sexual vibes, like touching, massages etc.

Wat do
>>
Heh totally. That will show her.

I bet she'll go sleepless nights thinking about me and not talking to other guys or not caring.
>>
>>37251936
It's not about getting back at her you literal retard. It's about having a basic sense of respect for yourself.
>>
>>37251996

I already made a move and got denied but maybe I came on too strong, only known her a few days
>>
I had to.
I didn't do it out of spite or anything like that.

I couldn't keep being around her, it hurt too much to never be able to express how I felt about her, and to know those feelings were not reciprocated.
>>
I want to make out with both of these people.
They are really, really hot.
>>
>>37252504
I agree fully, friendo
>>
File: 1494471083128.jpg (27KB, 236x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494471083128.jpg
27KB, 236x454px
>>37251783
It depends.
Ask her out on a date: if no, remain friends because then if you go for any of her friends she might still stick up for you. still avoid her for a month anyway
Go out and then break up: avoid her indefinitely, if she comes back then make sure that you're not an "emotional tampon" for a current relationship
Marriage break: She broke a covenant, and your heart. Don't speak to her again. If she steals your assets as well, then she is a whore who deserves the worst.
>>
Well, the basic " wanna break up with because I think I can do better" type of break up. It always happens with girls that married young, they wanna ride the cock carousel so they leave their relationship on the pretense of soul searching or any other bullshit they can come up with
>>
>>37251783
you have to be ready to get yourself to the next level for someone like mew.

common riley
>>
>>37251783

Going through the friendzone bullshit right now. Only it started off nice, there was cuddling, hand holding, and some kissing. But now apparently i'm just not good enough; yesterday we hung out all day and she wouldn't come near me. I'm about to see her one more time, tell her friends is not what i want, and ask her if there's ever going to be a future with us. If not, i'm never talking to her again.

Seriously baffles me how women think guys who have feelings for them should be fine with just being their friend. It's only being a fucking attention puppy to tag along while they shop and get fucked by Chad. I respect not being interested, but to expect i should be cool with that after all i tried is beyond fucked up.
>>
>>37251925
She could just be flirty or starved for attention.
Never assume what someone else is thinking, only focus on yourself. Clearly realize what you want - if it's her and you can't get her, move on.
>>
>>37253050
She's increasing the orbit distance. Your a moon and she's pushing you away so that she gets smashed by chad's astroid.
>>
File: 1495591871055.jpg (50KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1495591871055.jpg
50KB, 600x444px
This is disgusting wtf is wrong with this world
>>
>>37253057

Thanks anon, that's some good advice
>>
File: stillsinglethoheyyyyy.jpg (131KB, 800x947px) Image search: [Google]
stillsinglethoheyyyyy.jpg
131KB, 800x947px
>>37251783
gonna post a few of the worst
>>
File: bottomlesspit.png (527KB, 841x798px) Image search: [Google]
bottomlesspit.png
527KB, 841x798px
>>37253322
these always get to me. no matter how many times i've seen them
>>
File: thankscharm.jpg (98KB, 876x612px) Image search: [Google]
thankscharm.jpg
98KB, 876x612px
>>37253369
they are uniquely tragic
>>
This girl I like has a boyfriend and I've decided to be her friend for now. She likes me but is not willing to break up with him for me. I tell her all my problems and she tells me all hers. What's the difference between the friendzone and having an emotional affair?
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37251783
Amen.
>have so much money left over now
>food's always in the fridge instead of constantly disappearing
>no weed going missing anymore
>pets aren't acting strange as if they'd been kicked while i was gone
>not having my every movement broadcasted to the internet

Good God it's great not having to worry about nasty fucking whores
>>
>>37251783
>>37251783
>Be me
>Like a girl
>Get a sense (from her behavior and mutual friends) that she likes me back
>Try to advance things a bit
>she suddenly breaks all contacts with me
>after a month or so she gets a bf
>after a year or so she contacts me out of nowhere
>acts like all normal, like nothing happened
What do I do anons?
>>
>>37253394
>so sexy
>autotragic v6 camero
>>
>>37251783

I wonder if he still pays the alimony and child support for her husband's son
>>
>>37253605
Drop her. Seriously, if she cut contact like that there's absolutely nothing good that will come of this
>>
>>37253605

Act like all's normal, and ensure nothing will happen.
>>
>>37253571
>>pets aren't acting strange as if they'd been kicked while i was gone

I would have murdered that whore for that alone.
>>
>>37253605
Ignore that bitch. The only winning move in this game is not to play.
>>
>>37253605
we can't help you, we have no idea what happened. and that's because you have no idea what happened. you're living out massive things that you clearly did not even notice at the time. just the fact that you have to rely on her friends to tell you that she likes you, that implies immaturity and obliviousness. i can almost guarantee that you missed an opportunity and acted very, very slowly

she ditched you for that guy, they broke up, and now she wants to see you again. that can not be a good sign
>>
>>37251783
that poor bastard
>>
>>37251783
Wow, their divorce alone is better than most people's entire relationship.
>>
>>37253394
Rod knew what he was doing, lol
>>
>>37253571
>>pets aren't acting strange as if they'd been kicked while i was gone
story?
>>
>>37253369
>thx message me on fb
Kek
>>
>>37253050
>Seriously baffles me how women think guys who have feelings for them should be fine with just being their friend.

It's not just chicks. I've done exactly whag you described before, quite recently. I let her know from the get go that we would only ever be friends though, but her feelings spun out of control.

If you want more than a friendship, it is something better talked about one on one. Intimacy doesn't mean people are on the same page.

Good luck anon. Do what's best for yourself.
>>
>>37253870
look at incontent smile it screams that he wants more but will not let himself have it. i can hear the echo of "this is for the best, i just have to accept this" and other such platitudes in the fissures of his eyes. he is as happy as he will allow himself to be for he truly believes that this is the best it gets. he is proud to be an idol of pallid canvas in this birds endless nest of photos tinged by lowering yellowed sky. the other harpies congregate around this fetish of
bitter-sweet subjugation to squawk and bawk a song of future comfort
>>37254200
fuck you rod
>>
>>37251974
>respecting yourself
>on /r9k
lol

It's actually so you're a tiny step farther from killing yourself, until you realized that she sees you as an inferior potential mate and you just lost one of your only friends by distancing yourself to keep your sanity, ironically causing you to plummet further into madness and dread. It's a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>37251783
Ugh, that hurts my chest
>>
>>37254645
Riley is a tragic hero of the modern era.
>>
File: pink_moon.png (1MB, 1087x686px) Image search: [Google]
pink_moon.png
1MB, 1087x686px
>>37254645
i feel like your description works pretty well for this pic as well
>>
>>37255017
>>37251783
The eyebrows tell you everything.
>>
>>37251783
I'm in no position to do that. If a girl gave me any type of attention at all, I'll shut up and accept it, because it's all I'll ever get.
>>
Fuck anyone who tells you it's better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all.
>>
>>37251783
Probably for the best. If the only reason you wanted to be her friend was to fuck her, she's better off without you.
>>
>>37253545
This is a good question desu, I would also like to know the answer
>>
>>37255251
But that's true. Well, unless you're a maladjusted social retard incapable of moving on. But that couldn't be the case, right?
>>
>>37255251
>Fuck anyone who tells you it's better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all.
Why?

I've never felt equally returned love and it just eats at me nigh-daily.
>>
>>37253545
does she find you sexually attractive?
if she does, is an emotional affair.
>>
>>37255251
Fuck you retard, kill yourself.
>>
>>37255282
Nope, but I've been through a divorce. And I have moved on. Doesn't mean women aren't worthless and that I would much prefer to have my time back that I wasted on that marriage.
>>37255287
If someone ever really loves you, you wouldn't "lose" that love in the first place. I would know.
>>
>2017
>le friendzone memes
>>
>>37255333
Women cannot love my dude. The only thing that's happening is they consider you their best option for the time being.
>>
>>37255361
Tell me about it. I made the mistake of hoping I had found one of "the good ones". I'm done with women.
>>
>>37253322
to be fair, that particular guy looks like a gay guy, no joke. could just be that gay guy friend of the ladies
>>
>>37253322
>>37253369
>>37253394
I've seen these countless times and it still makes me feel physically ill.
>>
File: making the switch.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
making the switch.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
>>37251783
HOLY SHIT THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA.
I SHOULD DO IT. OMG OP. I'M GONNA DO IT.
I'M GONNA MAKE THE SWITCH.
NINTENDO SWITCH.
>>
>>37255017
thanks i really like poetry and want be poet
>>
>>37255017
>same height as woman

manlets BTFO once again
>>
>>37255254
>If you only wanted to have a family with her YOUR A SICK BIGOT ASSHOLE
>>
>>37253050

To be fair, it's not her job to be responsible for your mental health or emotional health. If it's not possible for a man who is in love with a chick to just be friends, then cut contact. It's not her job nigger, it's your job to take care of yourself. If anything at this point it's your own fault for your misery. Then again, maybe she's not even putting you in a friendzone because you were only her friend because you wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>37255744
Yes, you are. If your only interest in a woman is "prospective romantic partner," then make that clear from the outset. Don't approach her with the intent of being her friend if you're not willing to accept that outcome.
>>
>>37255017
These two could just be good friends. Just cause you have a female friend doesn't mean you want more.

But if sex is all you think about it when it comes to women, then of course thats hard to imagine
>>
>>37255900
>I don't want to have sex with my attractive female """friend"""

low test.
>>
>>37251783
Chad here. This is very good advice.

But change "boyfriend" to "sex partner". A man is meant to have 4-8 sex partners and then he can choose a gf from the ones he likes best.

If a new woman still refuses me sex even after I've sexually escalated the tension between us, then I immediately NEXT her and move on with my life.
>>
>>37251783
You can tell from the look in his eyes that Riley is 2-3 bad days away from taking a walk off of a talk building.
>>
>>37256178
yeah but look at him. he looks like a wimp that only got attention from her because he had the same political and pro feminist views as her. She then surely realized he was not an actual man and broke up with him to go find a "bad boy" chad.
>>
>>37253394
>>37253369

If the girl already has a boyfriend, the guys are really the shitty ones and deserved humiliation desu. Girls are cunts in the other ones though.
>>
>>37255900
>if sex is all you can imagine when thinking about women
Female detected. Only a woman would be so ignorant by how horny men are.

Listen, sweetie. Men are filled with testosterone, which causes them to be incessantly horny 24/7. You know the meme about men thinking about sex every 7 seconds? It's true.

So don't flip out when men think of you in sexual terms.
>>
>>37251925

>WAAAH roasties are whores why do girls cheat :c
>so guys I'm trying to have sex with this girl that's engaged I love her for her not cause I think she's a slut
>>
>>37255827
Why the fuck would anyone want to be 'just friends' with a woman? Women don't even like being friends with other women. Women are terrible bros.
>>
>>37251783

Holy shit, his face is SCREAMING out this isn't what he wants. Does she just ignore it or do women not see it?
>>
>>37255827
>her friend
What?Am i suggesting people should have children with assholes they don't like in your view?
>>
>>37251783
she probably rejected you because you were a disgusting asshole
>>
>>37251974
I agree with this, keeping her in your life while she goes on getting fucked by other dudes is a cuck move. Cut that bitch off.
>>
>>37251783
That is not enough.
Make friends with her, give her time to fall for you. Then you start completely ignoring her in real life. Yes, I mean completely ignore her existence. Make her wonder why.
Then watch her fall apart as she starts taking chill pills.
Shit, her life is still fucked up.
Don't care, I hate women. I enjoy making them feel miserable.
Women have triple standards for men: fuckboi, daddy and yuck! no!. I am not good enough looking to ever be a fuckboi, so all I'm left with at best is being a daddy, Being a daddy takes a lot of time and effort to reach the pussy pounding stage. I refuse to do that without retribution. Take a shit all over them after I'm done with what I want to do.
This is why I'm asexual now. Not gonna put in so much effort into something as simple as a cunt.
>>
>>37257149
Regardless of what they might try to convince you, I guarantee most women are very much aware of a male friend's feelings after a point. However, direct confrontation isn't in a woman's nature, especially when it comes to men. What they do instead of outright telling the poor sap that he hasn't got a chance is constantly drop little hints that he's pushing a boulder up a hill.

They'll casually drop in distancing words when they feel he's getting a little too close, pointedly calling him "bro" or "friend" or "dude" knowing and hoping that each word is like a dagger to the man's heart.

They'll show an interest in other guys right in front of him, letting him know that they're sexually unavailable.

They'll keep physical contact to an absolute minimum and will at times point out your unattractive qualities in subtle ways to let the guy know that he's literally repulsive.

Being direct and upfront is unladylike and so a woman will always view it as a failure to be a woman. By extension, that failure marks the failure of the man to be masculine enough to sufficiently pick up on their subtle hints and take charge of the situation. That is the true reason women hate shy betas and friendzoned guys who can't spit it out.
>>
Shit like this is why I go out of my way to hide my presence on social media.

I have a female friend. I'm not interested in dating her, because I want to settle down and she has these ideas of going on adventures well into retirement age. She's still a good person and I use her as a sounding board at times.
>>
>>37251925
it can be a few things
>If she's been feeling like shit lately maybe she's just fishing for attention
>she genuenly likes you

Either way she finds you physically attractive, because no girl will touch you if she doesnt.

Now the only way to determine which one is it, is to ask her out.
>>
File: 1490053848274.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490053848274.png
135KB, 800x850px
>hey wanna go get some coffee?
>"sure anon i'd love to"
go on date
>"hey anon I just want to say that I had a really good time"
>yea lets do it again
>"I'd love too"
>"I'll get back to you once I know my schedule for this week"
never gets back to me

why are women so retarded
>>
women complain about the friendzone or sexzone all the time they are both the same thing " They dont want a relationship with me"

Only difference is women reword it
"Waaaah He wont commit to me "

additionally they add shaming language to it such as man up, stop being a boy, be a real man!

Women treat men as emotionaless subhuman and that they are worthy of your time and attention because MUH vagina

it's another female double standard
use the whine about not getting someone to commit to a relationship

while bashing men who are also upset that a girl didnt want a relationship with them while not allowing them space to get over the romantic feelings.
>>
>>37253394
charm is her uncle
>>
>>37254609
REEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE FAGGOT DIE
>>
>>37253050
Hey anon. "I want you" has ten times the chance of succeeding than "I don't want to be friends". All women want to be seduced. All women want you to be assertive, to take what you want, and for what you want to be her and her only. Make her feel desired like a princess first then rape her like you're a caveman.

I was a kv neet until 29 and didn't believe stories like mine, but one day you give it a go and what do you know, those larping fuckers were right all along.

Handling women is a careful dance, and most of them aren't worth the trouble long-term. But the earlier you are in a relationship, the easiest it is to get inside her pants. Any woman who is not currently in a relationship and hangs out with a guy wants to be seduced. Whether they don't realise it or just won't admit it, they do. All of them. So if you want to get laid, if you like the girl, give it a go. Be positive, be assertive, be charming. State your desires without confrontation and let her react. Even if you get a rebuttal, if you keep your cool she will want you and question her choice.
>>
>>37253605
Holy shit this happened to me.

I wasn't even attracted to her anymore, but just drop connections. I'm still friends with her, but she's going out with my best friend after he told me I was crazy for passing the offer up. One day you'll just lose interest and it'll be great.
>>
>>37260141
Then treat them as intellectual subhumans, if you put them down in a subtle way with either your status or your knowledge/experience, they will fall in line.
Women smell weakness like dogs smell fear. They either want to rule you or serve you, and they will dig under you if they are subservient, but only to test how strong are you. They aren't logical in this, its just how they are.

Best women are those that have been "broken in" by a steady man who simply knows what he wants and has an appearance of a man with purpose, regardless whether he is an artist, a boxer or an office manager. as long as you look like you know what you are doing and you are succeeding it in, they will obey.
>>
>>37256260
It's not true you fucking idiot. Quit being a dickhead
>>
>>37260066
She had a better time with someone else. Or she lied to spare your beta feelings.
>>
File: 1474141288199.jpg (50KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474141288199.jpg
50KB, 576x1024px
>>37253322
>#stillsingletho
this kills the man ;_;
..also originado
>>
Fine. Fuck it I'll throw my beta story here.
>went on vacation with girl i hangout with, hit the gym with, run marathons with.
>nothing interesting happened, we went on rides, hit the beach, went out to drink alot.
>i knew nothing would happen despite us sharing a room
>lied to see what would happen if i told her i met someone on this trip
>she just encouraged me to go and hit it
>spent 3 hours at the lobby pretending i was somewhere else just shitposting here, holding back tears of what a pathetic man I've turned out to be.
>quietly sneak in. Take an audiable shower, pretend im washing away any fuck time i had.
>lied about details the next day
>>
>>37253605
My ex did this to me. She just contacted me out of nowhere at my house pregnant wanting to get back together like she didn't cheat on me and ghost me
>>
File: bobo.png (60KB, 379x439px) Image search: [Google]
bobo.png
60KB, 379x439px
>mfw I see some feminist/sjw profiles on social media make fun of "friend zone" and claiming that men should be ashamed of themselves for not wanting to be *friends*

This shit pisses me off so fucking much. Don't they see that men consider relationship as upgrade over friendship? Friendship is good, but relationship is even better, and once someone has set their mind to the "relationship mode" towards a friend they like there really is no way coming back.

If there was a girl I really liked and who rejected me, I wouldn't settle with some consolation friendship. That would fucking suck. It's not because I dislike her, but because I'm not willing to go through that emotional stress of watching by as the girl I like starts to date other people etc. that would be really emotionally exhausting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-05-17-19-56.png (330KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-05-17-19-56.png
330KB, 1080x1920px
>>37260418
The alternative is having a girlfriend but having no more privacy as she blogs your every movement in a "totally not condescending" post.
>>
>>37258308
this
>>37254672
you are retarded
kill yourself
>>
>>37260066
YOU are supposed to ASK her out again. Dont let her make plans. You did it to yourself this time. Hopefully you will learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>37260344
she text me first after we went out to tell me she had a good time
why would she tell me that if she didn't actually have a good time? I texted her yesterday after not talking for a week and she responds instantly, and genuinely wants to talk to me. Besides I talked to her everyday in class and she was the same way
>>37260520
I did idiot but this isn't middleschool, people have jobs and shit to do. You can't just say "saturday" and then it's set in stone.
>>
>>37253369
>he was ok with it
Kinda sad that even the boyfriend knows that this guy can never be competition for him.
>>
>>37260367
You are pathetic and should feel bad I bet you paid for everything too you fucking cuck
>>
What if you friendzone girls and then bully them into asking guys out? What does that mean? Does it mean I am fucking gay?
>>
File: 1495096512489.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495096512489.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>37251783
Haha just ignore women completely dude haha
>>
I'm friends with all my exes due to not being a fucking retard with drama in their lives and shit taste in women
>>
>>37261761
Fucking faggot beta male subhuman. How does it feel knowing that you were the founder of the patented Cuckshed TM
>>
>get friendzoned
>she still rejects you as a friend
I don't get it. If they're fun to hang out with, I'll still be willing to spend time with them, but women are always such shit friends and don't even try.
>>
>>37253322
No fucking way this is real holy fucking shit
>>
>>37261693
Nope. She paid for eveything
>>
>>37251783
Orbiters ain't got no one to blame but themselves. They are just so fucking clueless about how to be flirty with women. It always boggles my mind.
>>
It's weird. My flat mates sister is still friends with all her exes too. I have no idea how that works, from my experience separating usually makes you avoid your partner aftwerwards
>>
>>37263061
She's only friends with them because she's either single right now, or because her current bf is a push-over.
>>
>>37263101

She's single so i guess they are pushovers
>>
Yeaah, I've dropped 4 friend-girls from my life now since summer 2015 after dumping my ex gf-of-over-4-years.

Two lead me on quite clearly and suddenly had boyfriends, the two others were only using me as a shoulder.

Dump em, no need to spend time or energy in what you can't have, it is about you and not her after all.
>>
>>37251783
Keep her close, she has friends with whom you could hook up.
>>
>>37253545
I'm literally in this same position. This girl is in all aspects atracted to me, but she wont break up. Wat do.
>>
>>37263355
Just fuck her behind his back and then move on.
>>
>>37263355
>Wat do

Anal
>>
>>37253605
tell her you have met someone
>>
>>37251783
>"we've decided to move on from our marriage
>we've
Those dead eyes.
>>
>>37251783
I've never even been close enough to a girl to get friendzoned.
>>
File: 1490842493818.jpg (455KB, 613x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490842493818.jpg
455KB, 613x900px
>>37264334
this
original ahegao
>>
>>37260141
Never thought of it that way, makes sense now that I actually think about it and look at that aspect of womans behaviour
>>
File: damndaniel.png (199KB, 727x663px) Image search: [Google]
damndaniel.png
199KB, 727x663px
>>37262180
here is his supposed response to becoming a meme. i wish i could find some actual confirmation. i also cannot believe that this is real but it's pretty good writing. if it's somehow legit then jfc
>>
File: 1495496053854.jpg (30KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
1495496053854.jpg
30KB, 480x444px
>>37253545
>>37255276
>>37263355

>What's the difference between the friendzone and having an emotional affair?
lmoa there is no difference if you are not kissing/having sex with her
>>
>>37260631
Then ask her out again you fucking moron. Why do you need to be told this?
>>
>>37251974
anon, I did this to a chick who used me for her "I can change you" feather in her cap. I told her I still liked guys after I fucked her and she begged me to be her fwb but refused to let me sleep around. wanted me all to herself while she fucked other dudes.

Told her "nah I'm still gay". she was livid! I'm not going to be some bitch's personal fuck trophy.
>>
>>37253050
>Only it started off nice, there was cuddling, hand holding, and some kissing.

That is not friend zone.

What happened is that she was interested in you at one point but you revealed your powerlevel about something and it turned her off.

Trust me, I've been there. Shit is bizarre and sucks but it's true.
>>
>>37253605
Her orbiter well is running dry, and Chad isn't responding. Ignore her, block her, move on.
>>
File: houvanjou.png (31KB, 910x667px) Image search: [Google]
houvanjou.png
31KB, 910x667px
>tfw about to chase someone half way across the country to confess my love
>know how it's going to turn out
>the place i'm staying is also dude weed lmao party hard drug infested so i'm going to fall into a pit of depression/anger/degeneracy

love is the worst fucking meme and don't fall for it.
>>
>>37267884
>the place i'm staying is also dude weed lmao party hard drug infested so i'm going to fall into a pit of depression/anger/degeneracy
Why don't you take some drugs and have fun for once instead of being a one dimensional autistic shut-in?
>>
>>37251783
You could have shortened this to just "cringe thread" because that's all i see here.
>>
File: 1492637120585.jpg (361KB, 704x593px) Image search: [Google]
1492637120585.jpg
361KB, 704x593px
>>37253116
holy shit
orgogo
>>
>>37266958
i did a few hours ago, we'll see how it goes
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.