[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Living at home >Saving up money wage slaving >Put a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1488875208377.jpg (66KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1488875208377.jpg
66KB, 575x523px
>Living at home
>Saving up money wage slaving
>Put a little extra aside overtime, enough to get myself something nice
>Buy a very old, very rare authentic occult text, couple thousand dollars cost
>Not into that stuff myself but I think it's interesting and like history
>Got home today to find mom angry
>She ripped and cut up my book to shreds, asking me what the hell it is and why I'm bringing devil books into the house
>Try to at least maybe salvage and collect the remaining shreds but she just takes them all and burns them
>We're not even remotely religious

I'm about done.
>>
File: 1493631603926.jpg (195KB, 749x724px) Image search: [Google]
1493631603926.jpg
195KB, 749x724px
>>37250893
KILL HER OP
KILL THEM ALL
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>37250893
You need to calmly walk up to her (record the conversation) and tell her you owe me however much that book costs.
When she refuses take her to court.
That is all.
>>
>>37250893
what text
orig
>>
What did the book talk about sempai? Also Normies are religious when it suits there needs. Especially dumb bitches for some reason.
>>
>>37251322
This. Just make sure she speaks in a way that its clear she's admitting to the deed.
Just ask her why she did it or why she thinks she had the right to do that, any answer she could give would be incriminating.
>>
>>37251322
Seconding this.

Sue your mom op. She'll probably evict you so make sure you move out soon after you win.
>>
>>37250893
I wonder if my mechanic is fucking with me because I have an Ozzie Osbourne CD in my car.
>>
sue then kill
>>
>>37250893
>buying a thousand dollar book
>paying so much for something that will end up being useless
>not using that money to move out instead

You deserve it OP.
>>
>>37250893

> destroying valuable ancient occult text

y'all cursed now.
>>
>>37251638
HAHAHA GAYYYY
You had hot steamy sex with your mechanic!
>>
>>37251359
A very old copy of the Arbatel De Magia Veterum.

>>37251322
The lost money is maddening, but the lost book is upsetting since it was so rare. Even if she paid me back (she won't) it's not like I can just go and buy another one.

>>37251386
Sort of a compilation of renaissance magics and rituals. Again, I'm not into that stuff but I think of it as an interesting bit of history to own.
>>
>>37250893
Jesus Christ, OP. A couple thousand dollars is a good sized chunk of your "Move out of your mom's house" fund. Prioritize.
>>
>>37251727
I mean figuratively, not literally you autist.
>>
>>37251758

Its okay, I found a pdf.

http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/arbatel/arbatel.pdf
>>
>>37250893
Burn her house down before you move out.
>>
File: 1482791925614.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1482791925614.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>37251953
Thanks senpai, it's all better now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.