[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: redhead.png (791KB, 552x733px) Image search: [Google]
redhead.png
791KB, 552x733px
If you guys are really this depressed, why haven't you just killed yourselves yet?

The fact that you're still alive and haven't ended your own life proves that your somewhat mentally strong and that you can still change, right?
>>
>>37248375
Suicide takes too much effort and it hurts
>>
>>37248375
I think most people here lack the constitution and motivation for suicide.
Saged
>>
>>37248375

It really boils down to the individual.

For me personally, I haven't checked out because I can really do so at any given time.

I keep a loaded gun in the next room, and it really cured me of the feeling that I was trapped. Besides, holding the barrell in my mouth cured me of those illusions. I don't want to die. Not really.
>>
>>37248375
Because the thought of not existing scares the shit out of me. I don't want to live but don't wanna die either, I'm stuck in limbo.
>>
>>37248375
Mentally strong? Debateable
Able to change? No, not after being a sad self loathing piece of shit for so long.

If I had the option to just disappear, I would take it without hesitation.
>>
File: 1495506986698.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495506986698.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>37248375
Tried a month ago via Tylenol overdosing. Started getting afraid of dying and took myself to hospital. They said I almost took enough for it to be fatal.

FeelsBadMan can't even kms correctly
>>
>>37248375
You think suicide is just some easy thing you can do? It takes no effort to be super depressed honestly that is why most of us are depressed, but as someone who has attempted suicide before it is not something you can just do. It really takes some balls to take ones life in their hands and end it. Will power I wish I had.
>>
>>37248539

how much tylenol did you take?
>>
>>37248375
i try to envision me doing it so i will be more comfortable actually doing it when the time comes. i wouldn't say there's room for me to change (enough), and im not mentally strong

but there is a person i cant abandon yet. at least i get autismbucks so i dont have to worry about food and shelter.
>>
>>37248579
Alcohol could give you some help for that
>>
>>37248649
Na I wish. Alcohol makes me feel truly happy to be alive. It feels so wonderful. I crave that feeling.
>>
>>37248686
Have you tried to get extremely drunk? it worked wonders when i tried to hang myself, but sadly i fucked up
>>
>>37248375
There's so many ways that you could fuck up a suicide, it's not worth it unless you have a gun or something like cyanide for which you're 99.9% sure that you'll die from. Honestly I just want to give up on life and lie on my bed until I fade out of existance, but sadly that doesn't happen like this. Suicide either takes commitment or strong emotions, and I haven't had none of that for too long to start giving one just now.
>>
File: 7v9ismklcwny.jpg (32KB, 597x402px) Image search: [Google]
7v9ismklcwny.jpg
32KB, 597x402px
>>37248375
I did try yesterday, but the rope was too thin and it was wayyy too painful to hang for more than a second.

anyone know the right thickness of a rope for suicide?
>>
>>37248827
Two times a thumb seems about right
>>
>>37248827
You could try partial suspension while standing.

put the rope below your neck, then lean forward diagonally.
>>
>I'd hurt my family
>Have strong chances of failing
>I'll inevitably die anyway, so wha the rush?
>>
>>37248375
i only like the aesthetics of suicidal ideation, i don't want to actually fucking die
>>
>>37248375

If you've concluded that your life isn't worth living yet you refrain from killing yourself, you're weak, not strong. Going through with suicide takes guts. Shambling through life is just the default, the path of least resistance.
>>
File: 20160516001066.jpg (53KB, 656x545px) Image search: [Google]
20160516001066.jpg
53KB, 656x545px
>>37248908
That's exactly what i was doing, the whole weight of the body is not required.

When i was testing the rope i put the loop around my neck pulled the other end with my arm while sitting until i was about to pass out. All within 5 seconds; shit started fading, sounds were echoing, when my strength faded as i was passing out i dropped the rope and got very confused and panicking at what i was doing and where i was - the classic symptoms of brain not getting enough blood so the knot i tied was perfect since it was compressing the arteries in my neck. but when it came to putting my body weight on it i basically got a 10 in the pain rating scale and couldn't last a second, gave up after a dozen re-attempts.

Fucking disappointing too because my parents where on vacation and they're back now, now i have to wait until they go off on vacation again which will be ages from now.
>>
File: accident.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
accident.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
>>37248393
>suicide hurts
it doesn't if you die instantly
>>
I could kms but then i have to get out of my room
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.