[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1491874846676.jpg (71KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1491874846676.jpg
71KB, 625x625px
how do i kill myself without my family feeling bad?

i want to die but i dont want to hurt my family
>>
wait for them to die first
>>
>>37245699
Be a hateful asshole piece of shit that makes their life miserable so they hate you and want you to die.
>>
File: bigpupper.png (627KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bigpupper.png
627KB, 600x800px
>>37245699
Why do you wanna kill yourself, anon?
>>
You could try and make it look like an accident. Skid out on black ice without a seatbelt.
>>
Go missing and kill yourself in the middle of the ocean
>>
File: 1477234734140.png (394KB, 389x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477234734140.png
394KB, 389x524px
>>37245699
You're not going to kill yourself, if you actually were going to go through with it then you wouldn't be asking (and I'd hope to God you use multiple methods simultaneously). You know you can just disappear - go grab your bicycle on some retarded journey and go off the map before you die, if you get some weights and play your cards right they'll never know. Personally I'd wait 'till they die and try to get some pleasure out of life via self-improvement, but then one is not the world and I'm sure your persona and circumstances are not as willing (not to condescend).
>>
Just drink TONS AND TONS of potassium and that will lead to heart failure.
>>
File: 1482169886595.jpg (29KB, 800x354px) Image search: [Google]
1482169886595.jpg
29KB, 800x354px
>>37245976
> I'd hope to God you use multiple methods simultaneously
You only need one method and it's called "slap stick"
>>
>>37245952

This is probably the worst idea, families of missing people spend the rest of their lives wondering about them and never get over it because there's always the faint bit of hope that they're still alive.
>>
Pro tip: Don't kill yourself. An overwhelming majority of problems people face in their lives are only temporary, and even if they're permanent, they're able to be coped with.
>>
>>37245699
i have the same problem, i don't want to hurt my mom
>>
>>37245699
Consider this:
Why do you care if you hurt your family,? You'll be dead, nothing matters after that.
>>
>kill self
>reincarnated as a flowers at your own funeral
>forced to watch your family mourn you
>your mom takes you home after the funeral
>keeps you alive the rest of her life
>you see her cry everyday from losing you
>>
>>37246422
What if one of those non temporary problems is chronic urge to kill yourself?
>>
>>37245699
Kill them first, if you don't want to do that the best solution is to leave a note saying you ran away and kill yourself in a way that disposes of your body like tying a weight to your leg and jumping into the ocean from a boat.
>>
>>37246956
Flowers can't watch dummy
>>
>>37247717
Reincarnated people in flowers are fully aware of their surroundings for the flower's life.

In the case of reincarnated plants they have life spans closer to that of humans, this has been proven several times.
>>
kill them then yourself
>>
>>37245699
Make an agreement with friends and other people in high places that after you die, they will gaslight your family into believing that you never existed as anything other than a figment of their imagination. Have all official records of your birth/existence destroyed and all memorabilia, like photographs, disappear.
>>
>>37245699
They will get over it.

Don't forget to take out a few degenerates before you go.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.