[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend had to get an abortion. 2 months. She took it super

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

Girlfriend had to get an abortion. 2 months. She took it super bad. I just spent the past 4 hours with her trying to get her to stop crying and
now we've decided that it was a girl named Sirris and the gf seems okay.. I am not. Im shattered. I couldnt show it coz i didnt want her to get any more upset, but i feel sick. My first child was killed and i am losing my mind. Someone help.
>>
>>37245463
Use preventive measures next time, dingus.
>>
>>37245463
I'm sorry anon. It wasn't the right time. Have you both been offered counselling?
>>
>>37245463
retard. How fucking hard is it to not get your girl pregnant you dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x301px
>>37245463
That's what you get for being a retard
>>
>>37245463
>naming your child Sirris
Better off dead tbqh
>>
>>37245463
Idk, take comfort in the fact that she wasn't born into a happy supportive family that takes her to concerts so she can get blown up by sand niggers
>>
>>37245549
.>>37245582
condoms and morning after pill. Pretty hard, apparently
>>
why did she have to get an abortion??
>>
>>37245561
doubt thats gonna happen.
>>
>>37245463
>naming a lump of cells that is dumber then a crow
>crying over said pile of biomatter

I think I would have to erect a veterans memorial for all the brave semen that gave their life for my pleasure. but I am not a retard so
>>
>>37245463
Unless it was old enough you didn't kill anything, it wasn't sentient
>>
>>37245678
Quiet, anon and gf clearly didn't want the abortion.
>>
>>37245463
go fuck off with your normie problems elsewhere
>>
You should have aborted her and raised the child instead,.
>>
A fetus only becomes conscience after 3 months so you didn't really kill anything if that helps
>>
>>37245633
Why? The abortion provider usually offers it.
>>
>>37245733

Realizing the instincts that drive you... That separates a human from an animal. You sport your ignorance like some sort of merit, like a leper waving his necrosed hand around in the air.
>>
>>37245463
It's a pretty unique feel. What's worse is you can't even voice your opinion about it on normie parts of the internet without getting bashed by feminists because "her body her choice" and "you should have used a condom".

Men have no reproductive rights Anon. And if you feel bad your first child was killed and it makes you feel sick to think about, you're trying to oppress women and take away their rights.
>>
>>37245678
Crows are extremely intelligent actually so while I agree in principal, your analogy is incorrect.
>>
>>37245785
nothing of the sort. Wasnt all that big a clinic, and things might be different to where youre from.
>>
>>37245463
Why do you normie fucks come here? Kill her, your child and yourself
>>
File: 1445557974944.jpg (16KB, 634x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445557974944.jpg
16KB, 634x450px
>>37245463
When the fuck did it become ok to post this kind of normalfaggotry on here? NOBODY CARES THAT YOUR FLESH EGG DIED NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUUTTT!!!
>>
File: 6521635210351635.gif (2MB, 442x366px) Image search: [Google]
6521635210351635.gif
2MB, 442x366px
I hope you're feeling better, baby murderer.
>>
>>37245872
I'm a Britfag so it's probably different but if you're in the US you could try Planned Parenthood for counseling, they'll also show you how to prevent it in future until you're ready and I don't think you have to pay anything.
>>
File: 1407333852754.jpg (110KB, 922x940px) Image search: [Google]
1407333852754.jpg
110KB, 922x940px
good
there is enough fucking people already
>>
>>37245599
this so hard it would have died in middle school
>>
>>37245463
>coz
Please fuck off to normiebook.
Sage.
>>
File: 1462301943785.jpg (51KB, 445x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462301943785.jpg
51KB, 445x960px
>>37245903
>>37245886
>>37245751
>"Look at me I am le edgy!"

>"Haha your legitimate problems don't matter! Go away normie scum! Haha nobody cares!"

>"now I must start the 9,000th 'bitching about women' thread! Please pay attention to my needs and affirm my beliefs! The reason I can't get a gf is because it's all women's fault and not my own fault in any way! Also this problem is way more important than real life problems so please show me sympathy!"
>>
>>37245463
If it makes you feel upset, why did she get an abortion? You feel upset because what you did was unjust.
>>
>>37245463
As someone who has gone through this I can fully sympothize. I was shattered when this happened to me. I couldn't sleep, eat, and I eventually fell into a 2 year long depression. I felt like I could never be happy and I blamed myself every single day.

OP it will take time to heal. I promise you will be better. Honestly, time has healed me. I was 17 when this happened and I am now 24. I still sometimes think about this event but not as much as I did in the past.

Also, you two will honestly break up. She will end up resenting you and somehow blame her decision on you with the excuse "you could have stopped me." Eventually, she will emotionally depart from you and end the relationship.

The best thing you can do right now is focus on yourself and let time do it's thing.
>>
>>37245463
>>37246504

I wish you would have been aborted too to know how it feels
>>
>>37246504
>posting about virgin problems on the virgin board
>posting about normie problems the virgin board
Which one is more relevant and makes sense anon?
>>
File: 1493395932221.jpg (37KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493395932221.jpg
37KB, 612x612px
>>37245463
You don't name your abortion, what a couple of morons.
>>
>>37245463
Why'd she get an abortion anon? Was it medical reasons?
>>
File: 1453774881978.jpg (27KB, 331x504px) Image search: [Google]
1453774881978.jpg
27KB, 331x504px
>>37245463
>naming your abortion
>>
>>37245813
> OP talks about how him and his gf feel about aborting their child
> random anon on r9k spergs out and makes it about men's rights
Kek
>>
>>37245607
Next time use an IUD. They're basically foolproof, I've been fucking my girlfriend for four years and we've never had a problem.
>>
>girlfriend
Into the trash it goes.
Hope your girlfriend gets raped by niggers and they shoot you in the face faggot
>>
>>37247224
Are you honestly surprised? Robots are so incredibly self-centered.
>>
>>37247264
I got pregnant twice with IUDs. Aborted the first pregnancy, lightning struck twice, kept the second. No contraception is 100% desu
>>
>>37246504
please un ironically off yourself you filthy normie fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0i80OHFVc
>>
too bad you wont get the chance to raise tyrones baby
>>
>>37247310
Jesus fucking Christ, either God really wanted that baby born or your doctor got his license out of a cereal box.
>>
>>37245630

Op and his gf couldn't afford both a dog and a baby
>>
>>37247353
It was a reputable clinic, if abortion providers can be described as such. Instead of God I took it as "meant to happen", it sat better.
>>
>>37246804
There is no point in discussing "virgin ' ' ' ' ' ' p r o b l e m s ' ' ' ' ' ' ' "

You're all virgins because you were born ugly, have a misogynistic attitude about women, secretly wish everyone around you would die, don't bathe yourself, don't have a job, live off your parents' dole, and are a general loser due to your own poor life decisions. It's no wonder you're a virgin loser. There is no point in discussing this boring "issue." The simple answer is stop being such a piece of shit and improve yourself.

I triggered you hard when I stated that there are more serious issues than "I haven't brushed my teeth in 12 months, why won't girls fuck me"
>>
>>37247312
"Oh no someone realized I'm a virgin because my only skill in life is whining online. Better tell him to kill himself!"
>>
>>37245463
Oh no. Stacey had to abort Chads baby. Why should you care Anon? Do you really your pathetic beta manlet sperms could get a girl pregnant?
>>
File: IMG_0238.jpg (241KB, 754x1641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.jpg
241KB, 754x1641px
>>37247224
fat woman detected
bet you look like this
>>
>>37247412
why are you such a triggered roastie?
>>
>>37247412
>using multiple quatiation marks
Spewing typical normalfag insults and assumptions to try and throw off the fact that you didn't acknowledge which issue was more relevant, not what you think is more "serious".
There are more serious issues than "I knocked up my gf, we aborted the cells."
The simple answer is you should've used protection.
I don't think I'm the triggered one anon.
>>
>>37247310
The reason they tell you it's not 100% is so they can point to it if you sue them.

Any failures are user error.
>>
>>37247412
Do you seriously think we are robots by choice? We have exhausted every option we saw until we fall in the loop of learned helplessness and the only thing that makes us feel better is forming our own "tribe" with other neglects of society to vent of some steam. And even this gets ruined by society, the ultimate sherry on this pile of shit
>>
>having the option not to murder baby
>murder baby nonetheless
>boohoo I killed my baby
The hypocrisy is unbelievable. If you truly cared for the baby you wouldn't have murdered it in the first place.

>b-but I can not afford to raise a baby properly
Shut up Shut up. You should have faced the consequences of your stupid actions instead of choosing the easy way out like a little bitch. You are pathetic. I would have worked 3 jobs simultaneously to support my family if this ever happened to me because nothing would ever be as appalling as the thought of killing my own baby. I would prefer killing myself over that.
People like you and your gf should be forcibly sterilized on the spot to prevent your stupidity from ever repeating itself. Fucking low life senseless animals.

>>37245678
*tips fedora*
>>
>>37247631
Not with an IUD. Those get inserted by a doctor and just stay there afterwards. Any failures are medical error.
>>
>>37246663
This.

It was HER fucking fault she became pregnant. My fucking moron gf at the time was too high to remember to take the pill daily, yet she wasn't high enough to fuck 5 times a day. SHE decided to get an abortion, and I agreed, it was the only happy time in my life but she couldn't get over it, and she made it my fault because she couldn't stand to blame herself for her mistake. We broke up. That was 4 years ago, I haven't dated a girl since. It's just fucking shit.
>>
>>37247778
>I would have worked 3 jobs to support my family
>I'm a khv on /r9k/
>I don't know what a real world problem is
>FUCK YOU FOR BEING WEAK HAHAHAHA
>Spouting religious nonsense when you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>37245463
Sirrisouly?
>>
>>37245599

yeah but they named it after death they could literally call it anything and it would never matter to anyone.
>>
>>37245463
>coz i didnt

fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>37247816
>i can't use condoms!!!! fuck responsibility lmao DUDE WEED LMAO lmao ROFL
>>
>>37247860
People have the capacity to imagine themselves in hypothetical scenarios. I am fairly positive that I could never bring myself to murder my own baby. Just because you didn't give a flying damn about yours doesn't mean we are all equally soulless animals.

>I'm a khv on /r9k/
>I don't know what a real world problem is
And? I know precisely how I would react if I was ever faced with the dilemma of killing my baby because I know what kind of a human I am. Just as I am confident in saying that I could never torture an animal, likewise I know I could never harm my own baby.
I do not need any empirical testing to safely arrive to that conclusion. Is that concept difficult to grasp?

>FUCK YOU FOR BEING WEAK HAHAHAHA
Not for being weak. Fuck you for being a trash human.
Weakness shouldn't even come into the equation.
>>
Think I'm getting why normies come here. It's to stroke their fragile egos. You failures failed to man up and marry your girl and start a family. Instead you let a roastie decide to have your child murdered. Couldn't even man up to make that decision. You feel depressed because you had your bloodline killed off. 30 years ago shit like this don't happen. Even in 3rd world countries today shit like this don't happen.
>>
>>37247860
/pol/acks think they have the right to judge people cause they're "based" or whatever. It makes me angry to see them doing this normie bull Shit here.

Bottling this up will not make it go away. Only expressing your emotions can begin to lessen the pain.
This was a hard decision, but if you didn't have the means to raise it, this was for the best.
Now is the time to do some things that make you happy. Encourage her to do the same.
>>
>>37248188
this post reeks of someone whose world view is immeasurably fragile

life is not beautiful, humans are animals, you're programmed to sperg out at the thought that your existence is meaningless and everything you've ever been raised to believe was meant to condition you into being a pacified happy goy, grow up.
>>
File: sbs.jpg (40KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
sbs.jpg
40KB, 600x604px
>>37247816
>>37248145

fucking bitch its her fault she got pregnant and killed MY child
>>
>>37248283
>>37248283
DUDE LMAO I'M RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS BUT NOT REPONSIBLE ENOUGH FOR SAFE SEX MUST BE THE WEED FRYING MY BRAIN *rips bong* WHOOOAAA GOOOD SHIT I CAN EVEN SEE MY DEAD BABY TALKING TO ME THROUGH THE ETHER
>>
>>37248313
can't wait till trannys get artificial wombs, they bee's good parents, wew lad
>>
>>37245607
>condoms and morning after pill
apparently you weren't using the first properly if you had to resort to the second
>>
>>37248249
>you don't have the right to judge me lol
>don't judge me for killing my baby you don't know how this feels
You don't get it, do you? He has killed his baby and I have not. Thankfully I will never learn how killing your child feels like because I'll never be so stupid or fucked up enough to actually end up in his shoes.
Therefore I have every right to call him an idiot and a bastard. In fact he seems to acknowledge this himself.

>>37248251
>life is not beautiful
>existence is meaningless
None of this teenage existential bullshit has any moral significance or relevance whatsoever. None of this realizations should affect OP's actions in the slightest.
>>
This is way abortion should be illegal. It lets normies fuck recklessly in a cesspool of degeneracy and offers a fucked up solution to having take an ounce of responsibility.
>>
File: 1439342029845.jpg (5KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439342029845.jpg
5KB, 208x250px
>>37245463
>normie spawn got yanked to bits by doctor chad
WAH WAH WE CHOSE THIS BUT WE ARE LE SO HEARTBROKEN
>>
>>37248721
You'll never end up in his shoes because you'll never have sex lol
>>
>>37245463
Why did you not use a condom u dumb fucking nigger?
>>
>Girlfriend had to get an abortion
Stopped reading there. I would literally give my heart and soul to have your problems. Normie.

We are not even on the same plane of existence. And we should not be on the same board. reeeeeee
>>
You killed your child. You gave something life together out of raw passion, then you stripped its soul away.

And you didn't have to do anything. You could have made it work, but you chose not to.

Normie murderers.
>>
Christ so many edge lords in this thread
>>
>>37249508
>we should not be on the same board
So fuck off back to >>>/Reddit/ then
>>
>>37247793
Twice, in my case. It never occurred to me to sue anyone.
>>
>>37249578
I'm with him. Normalfags should fuck off to instagram or some other normal shit.
>>
>>37248240
30 years ago may seem like a long time ago to you anon but it's not, and shit like this did happen. Roe v Wade was 1973 ffs and backstreet have been going on for god knows how long.

Protip: Your generation did not invent sex, nor it's consequences.
>>
Why did she "have" to get an abortion? You both sounded like you wanted it, so why not keep it?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.