[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you met any strange or unusual people online? Who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1494377560509.jpg (63KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494377560509.jpg
63KB, 500x520px
Have you met any strange or unusual people online? Who's the most interesting person you've ever met on the internet?
>>
File: image%3A138356.jpg (76KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A138356.jpg
76KB, 450x338px
>>37244673
Y-y-you
>>
>>37244673
I met a guy in an r9k Skype group who sometimes sends really thoughtful messages to me. Like, "I'm thinking about you" "I love you" and more obscure things like song lyrics and nervous reaction images.

I'm not gay, but I'm really glad I met him.
>>
Are you trans?
origenalioli
>>
>>37244673
This one guy on the MBTI discord wanted me to pretend I was a serial killer and send him threatening messages every day. If you're out there, I would have done it but I didn't think I could come up with new messages every day :^(
>>
>>37245327
which mbti discord
>>
>>37244673
I talked to a Canadian native I think. He was dumb as fuck, possibly a bit slow, had awful tattoos that he got on impulse, could barely spell. He claimed he used to be in a somewhat serious gang. I asked him about it because I just assumed he was lying, but the more he explained what he did, the more I felt like it was too ridiculous to make up. His face was like a caveman's and he had a mullet. That was like last year and the last I heard from him, he was hiding out in some hotel because he got kicked out over a disagreement and feared they would go to his house.
>>
>>37245321
this was supposed to go to >>37245225
>>
File: barney manifesto.jpg (2MB, 1879x1598px) Image search: [Google]
barney manifesto.jpg
2MB, 1879x1598px
Barneyfag is a pretty bizarre and interesting person.
>>
File: mobu.png (45KB, 418x483px) Image search: [Google]
mobu.png
45KB, 418x483px
>guy adds me years ago from the bad /v/ steam friends threads
>talk on and off
>deletes me for some reason
>readds me
>tells me he's gay
>asks how old i am
>don't tell him because i don't divulge that info to random people on the internet
>sends me a hearing test thing so he can try and guess
>starts sending me his amazon wishlist that include panties, dildos and shit
>guy is like 300 pounds
>last time he spoke to me he told he knocked his grandfather out over an argument they had over him trying to have sex with a 13 year old boy he met online
>last time i saw him on 4chan was by chance
>look on the front page and see a pic of him
>he was posting on /lgbt/ looking for skype sex

Nigga probably trying to groom me.
>>
>>37244673
a 250 lb guy who somehow got laid and have 3 extremely cute daughters.
he was crazy and made me jealous of living in south USA.
he had a bunch of guns and we talked about the most stupid shit
he also diddled her daughters and they all seem to like it
haven't talked to him since 2015
and i doubt he has the same number or game id
>>
Various schizophrenics and Elliott Rodger types who disappeared suddenly, probably committed suicide, had extremely paranoid ideas about the NSA and the jews and Illuminati, consistently vented their extreme anxieties about not being able to talk to the cute librarian at their local library but wanting so badly to ask her out, so on and so forth. It's pretty funny how similar they all behave

A cute latina from texas who made DMT in her basement, sold it on the darkweb, and went to anime cons all around the country

A guy who thinks he is literally an extradimensional alien with the power to telepathically communicate with whoever he meets online, and heal or harm them with psychic energy (it's amazing how long he's been like that and hasn't even really changed, like years)
>>
>>37244673
That asian guy who smokes crack on public chats was amusing enough.,
>>
A sociopathic girl.
It's all fine and dandy until she uses you.
>>
>>37245327
>wanted me to pretend I was a serial killer and send him threatening messages every day
This honestly sounds like a blackmail scheme. I remember back when some kid got thrown in jail and his head beaten in for typing out "I'll shoot up the school lol jk". Even just joking about violence can ruin your life in this Orwellian society.
>>
>meet girl in a weird livestream
>talk for years
>turns out she's crazy
>accuses me of shit for years
>recently tries to act like we're still pals
>keep her added on stuff thinking it'll stop her from going nuts again
>>
>>37246606
>A sociopathic girl.
>It's all fine and dandy until she uses you.
What did she use you for?
>>
>>37246653
>>keep her added on stuff thinking it'll stop her from going nuts again
kek i know this feel
tfw you have to keep fembots around and string them along just slightly, just so they dont go full yandere stalker
>>
Everyone on the internet doesn't seem very interesting to me but that is probably because they have a limited capacity for self-expression on it.
>>
>>37246687
i really think to myself maybe she'll return to her old self but i've been proven wrong so many times in that front. i just keep her added so she doesn't come over here and murder me.
>>
>>37244673
You should google Malodrax. He was a user on bodybuilding.com forums in like c. 2009 who's best known for making a thread on there about how he wound up accidentally making a mess of piss and shit in his oneitis's bathroom and got caught.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a302BxDX6_g
>>
meeting interesting weirdos is part of the appeal of 4chan

I'm a weirdo but a boring one. it's cool to meet people that you would never find in real life
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.