[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that europeans, americans and """"robots""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1442003936388.jpg (33KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1442003936388.jpg
33KB, 604x604px
Daily reminder that europeans, americans and """"robots"" from other rich countries have 0 reasons not to be happy.
>>
File: 1495634073839.jpg (502KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495634073839.jpg
502KB, 2560x1920px
Absolutely correct desu
>>
reminder that happiness is a subjective feeling caused by hormones

I'm not unhappy myself tho
>>
File: 14624774426620.jpg (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14624774426620.jpg
34KB, 512x512px
>when americucks complain about their wages
>>
>>37242682
Just because we have running hot water and we don't starve doesn't mean our current situation is any good, get paid 12$ an hour, all of ur money goes to rent, food, necessities and next thing u know at the end of the week you're left with nothing, to make it worse.... we have no fucking healthcare, the Jews took over and made it basically impossible if you're a poorfag and god forbid something bad happens to pay off anything... if you're not rich or work like a slave being in USA is just like any other 3rd world shithole except with less crime if you don't live among niggers
>>
>hurr durr some people have it worse
>hurr durr therefore you can't be sad
You aren't a starving African child, you have internet, so by your own logic, you also aren't allowed to be not happy.
>>
so why am I not happy yet?
>>
America is a third-world country that contains several first-world countries.
>>
what, you can't be a robot if you're not american
>simultaneously cucked by chad, tyrone and shekelstein
>almost impossible to get neetbux
>have to drive 100 miles to find work/things to do
>college is expensive yet useless
>circumcised at birth
>most likely raised by single mother who either neglects or overshelters you
>>
>>37242812
This, this right here... the upside is that you can always move or have a chance to get out, but this.
>>
Europeans aren't allowed to be sad. Americans can be sad since it's pretty much common knowledge that the their government only exists to make money for themselves and the lobbyists
>>
>>37242279
No, it is often in the most livable countries that you feel the worse.

The hngry African is too hungry to figure out the unhappiness rotting inside his soul; the emptiness that lingers in his heart.
>>
>>37242764
Slav here. Trust me, you don't want healthcare.
>>
>>37242279
Daily reminder that suicide rates are astronomically larger in rich countries. Poor people get way less bullshit from life, they get to live simply and happily. Except like, war zones in Mexico and Africa.
>>
>>37243052
Poor people don't need to kill themselves. They usually starve to death, or get killed by some disease without proper treatment. The "rich people are more prone to suicide" myth is retarded
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.