[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS is /nu-r9k/ welcome to 2017!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 20

File: 1495622110249.png (45KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
1495622110249.png
45KB, 607x428px
THIS is /nu-r9k/

welcome to 2017!!!!!
>>
>>37240706
I love this pic. And yea I've seen two different girls admit that they're fujos who do this on here
>>
No. They're just plain faggots (male).
>>
>>37240706
ITT: things that will never happe
>>
>>37240706
Why do girls keep following me and taunt me with their easymode life?
They all have bf's or could easily get one.
They are praised whatever they do.
Why would they come here and claim to be robots?
I just want off this ride.
>>
>>37240778
I've done this before, sorry to the traps who I've tricked. ;-;
>>
>>37240850
>I've done this before, sorry to the traps who I've tricked. ;-;
Be my fujo gf
>>
Yeah the board is dead. I don't know why I keep coming back here and expecting things to get better. They're only gonna get worse. Thanks lolcow and tumblr.
>>
>>37240836
just because i have i boyfriend doesn't mean i can't enjoy the internet. i bet if r9k wasn't full of losers like you, it would be way better because someone would actually post oc and make original threads instead of whining all day

sorry not sorry ;D
>>
File: 61c.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>37240902
Weak b8 oriel
>>
omg STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT MEEE!!! *cries*
>>
>>37240706
>tfw no fujo gf who would make me go gay for her
>>
There are so many women here now. You can tell by their writing style alone.
Also, you can tell by how offended they get by racism.
No we weren't /pol/ but there were some racist comments here and while most of us didn't agree with them, we didn't get our tails in such a tight knot about them back then. We just kind of went with it the for the edgy keks or largely ignored it.
Now though, one comment that's even PERCEIVED as racist, and they will throw a little bitch got and derail the whole thread.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
tee hee

don't hit on me silly boys~
>>
>>37240836
What women do you know that are praised for everything they do and not just ignored? In my experience, women are just a second thought, thus dodging harsh criticisms.
Don't be envious of this, without criticism one would have no goals to set and no personal growth. Its torture trying to figure out how to be noticed while also being respected, not sought after, and not hated.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 402x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 402x860px
>>37241452
>PERCEIVED as racist
Right, it's annoying as fuck. The stormfag boogeyman on this board is not nearly as prevalent as they would have you believe. I blame the lolcow/tumblrinas for thread derailment far more than /pol/.
>>
>>37241492
Expressed it better than I could've, but I feel you're preaching to the wrong crowd.
Because everything I've seen of robots is that they WANT to be treated as something to just fuck while they sit around, worthless, not achieving anything, and just happy to live essentially the NEET life.
Essentially their argument is that if you can get a bf, you're set. Friends don't matter, career doesn't matter, respect doesn't matter and personal self fulfillment just isn't a thing.
>>
File: 154702999.jpg (155KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
154702999.jpg
155KB, 1024x768px
>>37241452
>>37241643
I tried my hardest but failed at this game. It's simply too hard for me. I didn't chose to be a robot.
Now if I was a woman I could still have a fullfilling live because they are born with a value while men have to earn it.
>>
>>37241643
I can't agree more. Its honestly infuriating that just having someone be attracted to you is the whole world to these assholes. Theres so much more, and I don't think they understand how dehumanizing and humiliating it is when men ARE pining after you, its so obviously just to fuck and it has nothing to do with your personality, dreams, personal achievements, or goals.
I wish I could know for even one day what its like to be seen as something other than a subset of man. I feel very lucky to have found friends who aren't just trying to court me, but have genuine conversations and fun with me.
I hope every woman can find the same. Theres nothing sadder than a group of obnoxious men and one, quiet, self deprecating woman.
>>
>>37241759
Nene looks like a trog and Natsu (what the fuck kind of name is Natsu for a white girl??) isn't much better. I'm kind of surprised Nene got 4 digits for his. Good going Nene.
>>
>>37241759
>I can't agree more. Its honestly infuriating that just having someone be attracted to you is the whole world to these assholes.
You don't know what crippeling yearlong loneliness feels like roastie.
Who cares about all this endgame you're talking about when you can't even handle the first hurdle and nobody is willing to help you.
Men are ten times more likely to end up homeless because nobody gives a shit about them.
Roasties will never be able to fall that hard unless they go out of their way to do so.
>>
>>37240778
>>37240850
me too I'd say sorry to the gay anons but none of them have realised yet
>>
>>37241780
>>37241948
That was for you I fucked even this up.
Fuck you roastie for calling me an asshole even though I'm mentally ill and won't be able to find someone to support me thanks to my gender privilige.
>>
>>37241948
>>37241979
I understand that men are perceived as stronger and more capable, which is the cause of your inevitable downfall. I recognize it and try to dismiss it as often as it comes up, but you have to understand that the only reason women have this advantage is because they are seen as lesser capable beings by those in control. Women can't fix this mindset alone, obviously, because everyone sees it as some sort of anti-men movement when I PROMISE it would be beneficial to the both of us.
Men are just as capable and incapable as women, and they both deserve the same amount of empathy and respect. I'm sorry these are the cards you've been dealt, but try to remember that women everywhere are fighting for your right to be helped when you need it. Chads just won't listen.
>>
>>37240706
If they are both fags then yes, with all the "fembot" threads
>>
>>37242101
I have never heard about a movement lead by woman that would help loser men to get some sexual market value and other help so they don't have to spend all their lives alone.
Also even if there was such a movement I doubt it would change the biology of woman who resent weak men and keep seeking out Chad.
>>
>>37242403
Its not about you getting laid, its about everyone understanding each other as equals and working together to communicate the best they can and live an enriched life full of unique friendships and experiences. Yeah, this may get you laid by Stacy who would practice her communication skills and find that your company is delightful, but in this perfect scenario you wouldn't care about fucking Stacy, you would care about how she is doing, what sort of fun things you could do together, and what you could learn from her as a person.
>>
>>37242582
I think you missunderstand. I don't care about getting laid, personally I don't even like the idea of casual sex. But the idea is that woman can easily get a bf that will support them no matter how shitty of a person they are while this isn't a option for men unless they get incredibly lucky.

Stacy doesn't want anywhere near me, can you grasp that concept? I don't care about getting recognized as a equal, I'd gladly let a girl support me who thinks I'm a lesser beeing than her.
But like I said that is only a safety net available for woman.
>>
>>37240706
faggots and troons need to be gassed
>>
>>37240850
I want to have a fujo fuck me in the ass and make my dick leak cum hands free
>>
>>37240850
I do this to gay anons too, specially the skinny trap-looking cute ones
>>
>>37243197
>>37243120
please respond anon
i need it
>>
>>37242874
I would never date a woman without ambition or whose only ambition is to be a housewife. I find it repulsive that someone would throw their life away like that, and I find you repulsive for wanting to.
>>
>>37240706
I'd like to bang the redhead

Also,

>!!!!!

You deserve to be put to death for this
>>
>>37240706
I'm not a girl, kind of.
>>
>>37243278
My ambitions shattered when I learned that I'm shit at everything I try.
Also you may not date such woman but they will find someone else, guaranteed.
>>
>>37243352
WTF LOL?????

DELET THIS
>>
>>37243352
SO QT
post lewds
>>
File: rody.png (91KB, 202x303px) Image search: [Google]
rody.png
91KB, 202x303px
>>37243352
You look like Rody Duterte on estrogens
>>
>>37241759
I don't think you understand that it wouldn't be a fulfilling life at all.
It would be like being on job search money your entire life. Not only is it humiliating, you feel worthless and it's not like you have to do absolutely nothing. All the while being looked down upon for it.
Unless you're 9/10, then you could get a good life, but it won't be fulfilling.
>>
>>37243352
srsly pls post lewds
>>
>>37243352
POLS LEWDS POST NOW
>>
>>37243197
do you want to date a lewd bottom?
>>
>>37243490
>I don't think you understand that it wouldn't be a fulfilling life at all.
At this point it would be more than I could ask for.
>>37243490
>It would be like being on job search money your entire life.
I'm not fit for the workforce. As long as I don't have to face homelessness I don't care where the money comes from.
>Not only is it humiliating, you feel worthless and it's not like you have to do absolutely nothing.
I already feel worthless and there are some men that will only expect the bare minimum from a woman. I've even seen some offers to house NEET girls without even demanding sex or for her to cook or clean.
>Unless you're 9/10, then you could get a good life, but it won't be fulfilling.
I'm not but 9/10 girls absolutetly can't fail at life unless they go out of their way to do so.
>>
>>37241452
This so much

roasties need to be banned on site already
>>
>>37243593
>>37243550
>>37243454
I have blond hair now, though.

Do you still think I'm pretty? Prettier than a girl?
>>
>>37243352
>>37244025
*coughs*
Stop, please. The thread wasn't created to satisfy your need of attention/approval from unknown people from the Internet. There are other threads and entire sites dedicated to that, so please cease this.
>>
>>37244136
>>37244025
dont listen to him
im bi and ur way more qt then a girl
>>
>>37243695
Then ban us, cheesedick. Oh, wait. All you can do is rage impotently.
>>
Does any girl wanna be my friend on kik or discord? I need a friend of the opposite sex.
>>
>>37244170
I mean, you're the one doing something wrong and then mocking those who have to deal with your wrongdoings for not being able to do anything about it.
I wonder how you feel so superior to us for being such a soulless cunt?
It would be easy enough for the admins to do something about the roastie problem. The truth is, that if the mods cracked down on /soc/-tier threads and banned anyone who said they were a girl, it would get rid of all the girls.
>But women could still browse and just not reveal they're girls
True, but if they didn't get the thirsty beta attention that one gets on this board for saying they're a girl, then they would find the board boring and have no incentive to stay. Most of them would leave after that point.
>>
>>37244412
I'm not doing anything wrong, so your entire stupid argument just fell apart. 4chan isn't your safespace, you don't get to whine if I call you an idiot when you're being an idiot.
>>
>>37244170
you're such a bad girl
>>
>>37244514
Moot resurrected this board specifically for male virgin social outcasts, not some normie attention seeking tumblrina who's having a bad day.
If I went to /tv/ and started talking about cooking, I would be off-topic and breaking the rules. I would be violating the culture and doing something wrong.
Technically women posting isn't against the OFFICIAL rules, but the culture of the board, the unspoken rules, has been male social outcasts. Everyone knew this, and so you're violating the culture, the TRUE rules of the board. So you are doing something wrong, like if I kept making cooking threads on /tv/.
You can try to discredit me with the safe space meme, and frankly I don't care. I never had a problem with safe spaces. You stay in yours, I'll stay in mine, and everything will be fine.
>>
>>37244625
I honestly don't care what you consider board culture to be. Board culture is mutable, as long as we're on topic. And hey, guess what, the topic is "be original." If anything I'm making the board a better place by not making it exclusively the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>37244625

That's a load of bullshit if I ever heard it.

He DELETED this board because of male virgin social outcasts.

He BROUGHT IT BACK because he saw what sherrod dehippo did to ED, and it made him realize he was being a fucking douche.
>>
>>37244768
>>37244826

>i have 99% of the internet but i NEED to post on this specific place known for being male virgins

If you dont like it angry male virgins you came to the wrong place
>>
>>37244957

>If you dont like it angry male virgins

Accidentally put that "it" there, ignore it
>>
>>37244957

This was never your place, sorry.

Wizards =/= robots. You're a subgroup, not the dominant faction. If you don't like it, fuck off back to wizchan.

I've been on this board since jewt opened it up, and it's always been all types of people, from all walks of life. And it always will be. You may not like it, but there it is.
>>
>>37245093

Sorry.

This was never *just* your place is a more correct observations.
>>
>>37245093

None of this is true but let me ask you a question. Why come here? Youre a normie, plenty of normie sites out there. Or if you prefer to act like le quirky "different normie", then boards like s4s and /b/ will suit you just fine. There is no other place on the internet for robots though. This is all we have. Wizchan is not for robots either, if you have ever gone there you'd realize this.

It seem like you enjoy spiting us, and most likely get a kick out of visiting a place where you're not welcome. I suggest you find a place where you actually enjoy the community, as you seem to hate the majority of people here
>>
>>37240706
I wish the ginger in the pic was real
>>
>>37244412
This. We should tolerate girls, but not attention whores.
>>
>>37245093
I don't post on Wizardchan because I'm not allowed to talk about female friends or hookers there.
>>
>>37245320

Why come here?

Because I've always come here, this has been my homeboard since the second week it opened.

>It seem like you enjoy spiting us

You really do have that backwards.

>as you seem to hate the majority of people here

Ha! on the contrary. I just hate wizards.

>WHY DO YOU DISLIKE US OMG SO UNREASONABLE YOU MUST BE A BAD PERSON.

Or I could've been antagonized constantly over the last five years by virginal teens shouting at me to get out, when I was here before most of you them. Which is fine, but don't expect me to be friendly towards you when I've received mostly flak in times when a simple conversation was all I longed for.

and to top it all off, I'm not a normie.
>>
>you will never find a qt introvert to wife and protect who will rely on you and mutually respect you
because this situation literally doesn't exist and cannot exist
>>
>>37244768
>And hey, guess what, the topic is "be original"
Is this 2008? That was original /r9k/. When Moot resurrected the board, he didn't bother reinstalling the filter because he was resurrecting it for male social outcast virgins. It was a mod who convinced Hiroyuki to reinstall it because he was a normie who wanted to take away one of the few places we have and reappropriate it for "DANK GREENTEXTS BRUH! xD!!!"
>>
File: cutebois (2).jpg (31KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
cutebois (2).jpg
31KB, 500x352px
>>37240706
>meanwhile, in realityy
>>
File: lel.gif (834KB, 423x397px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
834KB, 423x397px
>>37245556
>come into terminally ill survival group to talk about your gout
>"oh my gosh why are you all being so antagonistic toward me this is my group too!"
This is you.
>and to top it all off, I'm not a normie
DON'T DO THIS TO MY SIDES!
>>
>>37245688
we have to go deeper senpai
>>
>>37245556

>i like it here
>but i also hate the majority of people here

Makes u thonk

I never said anything about being a bad person. Its just unreasonable to pick out the one place where you hate the majority and make it your """"home""""board. It makes much more sense to just pick a community you like instead.

You are a normie. You cannot be a robot if you arent a male virgin.
>>
>>37245710

Yeah. You guys got it so hard.

Not all of us crumble to dust underneath pressure.
>>
>>37245736

>You cannot be a robot if you arent a male virgin.

I look forward to seeing the look on your face when you realize that sex will solve .5% of your internal issues.
>>
>>37245742
Maybe you don't crumble, but your pressure is far lighter than ours.
>>
>>37243352
pic of you fondling your (male) breasts pls.
>>
>>37245742
I'm so strong! The way I'm going to prove this is by virtue signalling on R9K!

pathetic
>>
>>37241759
How the fuck did Nene B. get that kind of money? The buyer must have been a man, right? Even so, he's pretty damn ugly.
>>
>>37245789
a virgin is just a symptom of the greater issues, but if you're not a virgin you likely don't have these issues. So that's why virginity status is one of the standard requisites, even if it in and of itself isn't the main issue.
>>
>>37245789

>still thinks its about sex

Its not about sex. Its about the circumstances that lead to someone being a male virgin. Its the fact that you failed to achieve the one thing that almost everyone can easily get at least once in their lives. If someone found you attractive enough, both physically and personality wise, to want to have sex with you you cant be a robot.
>>
>>37245790

That's what you'd say, having never realized the price that comes with success.

The pressure only increases the higher up the ladder you go. So you're both deluded and inexperienced. Not really big crimes, in my opinion, but that right there tells me alot about your mentality.
>>
>>37244136
> *coughs*

Back to deviantart, boii.
>>
>>37243597
i want to date a lewd bottom, whats your discord?
>>
>>37245868
they are different kinds of pressures, or perhaps miseries is the better word, but I would trade places with you in a second.
if have anything above an entry level McJob you probably don't belong here.
>>
>>37245955
and I'm not even trivializing your problems, but there are places for people like you. This isn't one of them. it's that simple.
>>
>>37245710
>bunch of terminally ill idiots take over your gout support group
>why are you talking about gout!? I have cancer!!!
>>
>>37246002
>place starts out as a catch-all place for everyone
>it just happens to attract terminally ill patients
>place is shut down
>place is specifically resurrected for terminally ill patients
>goutfags try to come back to it
>goutfags try to say we're doing what we did to them which isn't the case because the first incarnation wasn't for anyone specifically, but the second one absolutely was, even if it wasn't explicitly written
>>
>>37245853
>>37245851

>IT'S NOT ABOUT SEX

Fucking bullshit.

The minute someone gets laid, they're no longer welcome here.

You can obfuscate all you want, move the goalposts, and red herring all day. But it's ABSOLUTELY about sex.

like I mentioned, sex won't solve your mental issues, if you felt worthless before, you'll still feel worthless. If you had mental illness before-- guess what? yeah. So the entire reframing of robot culture that you wizards have attempted is intellectually bankrupt.

There's people who will never fit in, ever. If you disqualify their life and experiences simply because of jealousy, guess what? that makes you a childish moron.
>>
>>37245979

Right.

Well here's where we come into conflict.

You don't have anything remotely resembling a right to tell me where my place is. So you're wasting your time.
>>
>>37246078
the minute someone gets laid, they're no longer welcome here, but that's not because they got laid in and of itself. being able to get laid means that you have shed your robot traits and acquired normie ones. you would not have been able to get laid otherwise. getting laid is just a sign that you were able to.
I have been consistent on that throughout this thread. I have not moved any goalposts.
getting laid won't solve your mental issues, but being able to get laid means you don't and never had all the same obstacles we do.
which is fine, but it means this isn't the place for your obstacles, your issues. there are plenty of other places for your kind.
>>
>>37246164
I don't have admin powers but I feel like I DO have the right to tell you, even if I can't enforce shit. If this were a forum for terminally ill patients and you had gout and continued to complain about your gout, I would have the right to tell you you don't belong here, even if the admins never enforced it.
I suppose it is a waste of time to argue this, but then most internet arguments in general are a waste of time when you get right down to it.
>>
>>37246052
Mmm, no. It was brought back for everyone, eotherwise it'd say in the rules that it's only for pathetic losers. You can claim it's yours all you want, but it's not.
>>
>>37246201

>but that's not because they got laid in and of itself.

Yeah it is.

You know absolutely nothing about that person, other than that they got laid. You have absolutely zero other info to go on.

Intellectually bankrupt.

>there are plenty of other places for your kind.

Why do I get the feeling we're going to be arguing about this over the next decade? I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm not going anywhere.

This IS the place for me, and I'll stay, thank you very much.

Maybe you'll see one day that the boogeyman isn't real, and that life is shitty all across the board. Until then, continue on in your oblivious fog.
>>
>>37246298
If you had been around at the time you would know that that's who the board was resurrected for. It didn't need to be stated in the rules because everyone knew who it was for at the time. The fact that the filter wasn't reinstalled when it was resurrected is even more evidence of that.
Yes, Moot at the time DIDN'T reinstall the filter, and it was like that for 4 years. Then when Hiroyuki took over, the filter came back. We know Hiroyuki didn't do it, it's probably a mod who really runs the show who did it.
The fact that the rules also said "no /soc/-tier threads" is also evidence enough about who the culture was for. they didn't want to make too many official rules but yeah that's a clear sign of who they had in mind for /r9k/ 2.0.
>>
>grills still prefer Chad even if he is a tranny
>>
>>37246201

>I don't have admin powers but I feel like I DO have the right to tell you.

Of course you feel that way. You're human.

>If this were a forum for terminally ill patients and you had gout and continued to complain about your gout,

I'm a reasonable man.

I wouldn't take my gout to to a cancer support group.

You really don't know me man, and I'm not going to write a bio for you, but spare me the retarded strawman that the one faggot was tossing around earlier.
>>
>>37246078

Having sex is just the moment that reveals you're a normie. It doesnt change anything, it just is the proof that you arent a robot and was a normie all along. However since we cant look forward in time we cant know that so we go by the most reliable, but still not infallible as you see, metric we have, which is virginity.

You really seem to not be able to grasp that being a virgin is just a symptom of a bigger problem. That problem is what makes people robots, the symptom is just what we use to spot if someone is a robot.
>>
>>37246349
the fact that they got laid means they don't have the same issues that we have, because they were able to get laid. a person who has a nice car and nice house likely has money and has a superior skillset/family resources to draw some. it is that simple. so I do know something about the people who got laid, enough to know they don't belong here.
>This IS the place for me, and I'll stay, thank you very much.
I suppose it is now because your kind has been taking over and stealing our one safe place, but you would not have mistaken it as the place for you a few years ago.
>life is shitty all across the board
I actually won't argue with that, but there are different places for people who have different problems.
>>
>>37246446
it's extreme but it is the same idea, really. it's not a strawman. you don't suffer the same issues the people who this place was meant for, so don't come here.
>>
>>37246466
*to draw from
>>
>>37246449

>You really seem to not be able to grasp that being a virgin is just a symptom of a bigger problem. That problem is what makes people robots, the symptom is just what we use to spot if someone is a robot.

Oh believe me, I get it.

By your own reasoning, it's the problems that makes people robots, not the virginity. "the virginity is only a symptom" you say.

So if I have a headache, I can correctly infer that I'm about to have an stroke? No, of course not. That would be silly. I'm not sure how you think this is sound reasoning.
>>
>>37246657

Not all virgins are robots, but all robots are virgins.

Not all illnesses have fever as a symptom, but you cant have a flu without having a fever.

Get it now norman?
>>
>>37246493

>you don't suffer the same issues the people who this place was meant for, so don't come here.

That's true.

I actually suffer more, because I don't get the luxury of shutting out the world and dismissing people through lazy thinking.

>so don't come here.

You're about a decade too late, slick.
>>
Yeah the board is dead now.
>>
>>37246714
>I actually suffer more
I'm not gonna debate this because that's a lost cause, but I will say that to whatever DEGREE you suffer, it is not the same FLAVOR of suffering, so this board isn't for you.
>>
>women come to this board after seeing screencaps of it on normiebook and twitt
>they will never truly understand it just like they'll never truly understand the smiths
>>
>>37246700

Nope. Still sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
File: 1415257092190.jpg (133KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
1415257092190.jpg
133KB, 600x687px
>>37246785

>so this board isn't for you.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

Seeya around!
>>
>>37246714
>luxury of shutting out the world
m8 I'm not the guys you've been arguing with but I'll say, I have to interact with people on a daily basis at my burger flipping job. I can feel their judgement as I barely scrape by socially with my poor eye contact and weird voice, knowing my boss hasn't fired me only because he's not a cunt and I'm punctual and don't backtalk.
But I don't have any friends, am a virgin, cannot talk to people outside the structured "would you like fries with that" environment. I actually physically shake when trying. I feel anxious as fuck anywhere but home. even my job took some getting used to and I never feel safe there.
And the thing is, if I would even qualify as a robot, I would be on the high end. if you're above me at all then they're right, you DEFINITELY don't belong here.
>>
>>37240706
Why are fujoshits so fucking disgusting? They are even worse then yurifags.
>>
>>37246878
that comic isn't an argument.
I guess I will be seeing you around but I think you know you're an invasive species.
>>
I wouldn't mind more girls to be honest.
Would actually give me a chanc eto talk to some.
>>
>>37246992
if you want a place to talk to girls, go to tumblr or lolcow
>>
I find it hilarious just how much of this site is dedicated to arguing about who this site is for.
>>
>>37247023
>go to tumblr
NO
>lolcow
They all hate guys (or at least non-chads and especially robots) and that place gets like 2 posts per day.
>>
>>37246926

Right. Well be sure to sign the petition! >>37245842

It's pretty much a win-win for both of us.
>>
>>37241452

Mate, that just means it's cute black girls on here (I suspect there are more of them than white women) not white bitchy jew-puppets that have been trained to hate all men, there own race and to expect men to make the first move while simultaneously being offended each time one is dumb enough to try.
>>
>>37247087
I don't agree with that guy and don't think we should run.
Rather, they should create a board for you parasites, called /emo/ or whatever you want to call it.
>>
File: 1490859094436.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1490859094436.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>37246992
Females and the faggots who try to seduce females are actually the biggest cancer in any online community/hobby.
>>
>>37247231

I was hoping you'd say that!

Let's battle for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>37247262
>seduce
I have no illusions of finding a gf on here. Just talking to women can be nice.
>whining about your v-card on /r9k/ is a hobby
WEW LAD that's so right and it hurts
>>
>>37247270
bring it!
You needy normies are no match for my army of shitposting NEETS!
>>
File: 1490891365004.jpg (66KB, 749x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490891365004.jpg
66KB, 749x738px
>>37247314
>I have no illusions of finding a gf on here. Just talking to women can be nice.
Go outside then.
>whining about your v-card on /r9k/ is a hobby
I never claimed it was.
>>
File: 1495090197262.png (46KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1495090197262.png
46KB, 250x222px
>>37247270
>>37247354
I hope both your groups stay because these autistic arguments are always so hilarious
>>
>>37247381
>Go outside then.
And what would that accomplish?
>I never claimed it was.
Your picture did though.
>>
File: 1435082941610.jpg (62KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1435082941610.jpg
62KB, 500x454px
>>37247354

Oh, I don't need the help of normies.

I'm a one-man army.

YOU'LL SEE
>>
>>37247422
>And what would that accomplish?
Nothing. Because talking to women is a waste of time.
>Your picture did though.
Picture was an example, but the same corruption can be seen in communities. Do you not know the meaning of a forward slash?
>>
>>37240706
That picture's incorrect, girls don't browse /r9k/, only guys posing as them.
>>
>>37247569
a few years ago that may have been true, but it's not anymore
>>
>>37247501
>Nothing. Because talking to women is a waste of time.
So is talking to men, what's your point?
>Do you not know the meaning of a forward slash?
I chose to not make that basic conclusion because it suited me.
>>
>>37247593
If you count the amount of normalfags and the summerfags, maybe.
>>
>boys pretending to be girls pretending to boys
>>
File: 147.jpg (42KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
42KB, 600x422px
more accurate picture desu
>>
>>37240706
>believing that these larping trannies are actually women.
Kys faggotron.
>>
File: 1488671503604.png (158KB, 414x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488671503604.png
158KB, 414x351px
>>37240706
Shit, I was looking for this reaction image for a whole year ever since I saw it.
Thank you, OP. For once, you're not a huge faggot.
>>
File: 1492916221448.png (881KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492916221448.png
881KB, 1920x1200px
>>37248075
This one is even better.
Thank you, based anons.
>>
>>37245556
Hi anon, just to tell you that you're verbalizing just about everything I want to say, but I can't be bothered, and you're great at discussions.
I've been here since around the time this board opened, and it's sad to see what it's devolved to.
>>
ITT /robot/s pretending to be girls pretending to be boys.

And no, girls can't be /robot/s.
>>
>>37248592
the board you liked of "dank greentexts BRUH" only lasted a few months. the male virgin outcasts quickly dominated the place, and they had the right because the board wasn't for anybody. and it went a few years in that state.
but when moot resurrected the board, he didn't reinstall the filter, because he was resurrecting it for the audience that the board had primarily served, and it went that way for an additional few years.
so for the majority of the board's run, it's been for male social virgin outcasts, and moot resurrected it for us, so you had no MORAL right to try to make it your own.
the board's essentially always been for male social virgin outcasts. it's only been turning into a female/normie shitfest the past year and a half, but it's still our for now, and morally it will always be ours.
unfortunately hiroyuki doesn't seem to give a fuck and the people who actually run the site don't enforce the "no /soc/-tier threads" rule and reinstalled the filter. clearly they're on your side but morality is on ours.
>>
>>37248718
hey did you see I said I can't be bothered? You really shouldn't have gone through the effort.
>>
>>37245665
>the filter was off until gookmoot showed up
nigger what
here's a (You) for getting me to respond
>>
No True Robot: The Thread

t. legit autismo that was fortunate enough to have sex once with another legit autismo
>inb4 chad get out ree
>>
>>37240902
I actually unironically agree with all of this. Ban porn and ban incels who whine.
>>
>>37249141
I also have my fifth reddit birthday coming around the corner /s
>>
>>37241452

Women are just typically very shallow and get to act like children their whole lives.
They find out about this place and instead of accepting that some guys are really struggling with the urge to give up on life and just want to rot in each others company, they see it as
>hey, I have as much of a right to be here as anyone because I have the ability to post here
so even though they find themselves in a place that they largely disagree with and that largely disagrees with them, they get indignant over the idea that not every single place on the internet is 100% inclusive and here the fuck they are.
Like have you seen some of the fucking threads they make?
Its not in the least hard to be a stealth fem and I'm glad that some do but there are so many that are incapable of doing it, just like they're incapable of entertaining any notion of exclusion just out of pure cunt-brained stubbornness.
>>
File: y1446312335949.png (110KB, 700x1612px) Image search: [Google]
y1446312335949.png
110KB, 700x1612px
>>37248852
>nigger what
moot turned off the filter and it was gook who reactivated it. You should know that.
>>
if you hate r9k just go on 8 chans r9k
>>
>>37250227
lol baka desu senpai your a literal cuck
>>
>>37250146
Well said

Parmigiano
>>
>>37250345
regularly browsing 8 chan definitely puts you on some kind of list
>>
>>37240706
>she has hope for you
>>
>>37251262
>>37250345
Do people still remember pantsu?

t. pantsu

I'm online at rizon now if someone wants to chat me up or tell me to go die
>>
>>37241759
Nene is actually really cute and I can't explain why.
>>
>>37240706
>make a board about lonely people who feed off of each others attention
>attention whores (A.K.A) women, find it and think it's a safe space to bitch about being "tee hee awkward"
fuck this board, its all normies now. no such thing as a fembot, just fat dykes
>>
File: 1-dorner-lives.jpg (7KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
1-dorner-lives.jpg
7KB, 181x279px
>>37250146
You hit the nail on the head anon
original
>>
>>37241509
>pic
That exact same thing has happened to me anon.
>>
Female genocide when?
Original comment
>>
>tfw no catboy bf

origo
>>
>talk to guy from /r9k/
>tell them I'm mtf
>get interested in each other
>guy reveals he's a chubby girl pretending to be a guy
>I reveal that I'm actually a mtf and exactly who I said I was
>she is mad that I wasn't also someone else roleplaying
>>
So TIL this board is for losers who hate women and complain about their lives, but don't want to actually do anything and think everyone more fortunate had it easier in life. I am autist and virgin myself, but at least im not a pathetic loser
>>
>>37252845
Im glad for trannies, they always end up giving lesbian scum a bad day
>>
Boys pretending to be girls who are pretending to be boys. This is too much for me, fuck everyone here.
>>
>>37253041
>TIL
You sound like a redditor. You don't belong here.
How it took you this long to find out what the board is about is beyond me.
>>
>>37253041
How long have you been here? It shouldn't be too hard to figure this out
>>
>>37244025
fuck you're so hot, why are you even here ?
>>
>>37248075
Fun fact, I know dudes who roam /r9k/ or did at some time, and they're both elliot autismo lookalikes
>>
>>37253041
>tfw summer kids from Reddit show up

Sorry, buddy, you're a virgin which solidly puts you in the pathetic loser camp. How did you manage not to have sex during all eight years of high school and college? What's your malfunction?
>>
>>37253304
Nice RP, fellow virgin.
>>
>>37253041
>TIL
Kys summerfaggot
>>
>>37253246
Because those are pictures of a YouTuber, retard.
>>
>>37240902
>>37240850
>>37241968
>>37243197
>>37244170
>>37245901
>>37245955
>>37252810

pls be my gf

original 100% comment big content contained
>>
>>37253041
Wow nice bait you got a lot of (You)s
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.