[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mods just unbanned me I would've been banned until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The mods just unbanned me

I would've been banned until June 19 if they didn't

Any anons ever get their bans appealed
>>
What did you get banned for? How did you appeal it.
>>
>>37238621
What did ya do

tell us or fake
>>
>>37238682
>>37238685
I threatened to kill someone on 4chan

You just click contact on the site and use the built in forum
>>
>>37238621
They unbanned my specific IP address because it was dynamic and I didn't do anything.
But then they rangebanned my whole phone ISP because of VPN abuse or something like that.
>>
>>37238621

Why were you banned?

orig
>>
>>37238711
Yeah wew lad. But how did you appeal you doing a murder threat? What did you say to convince them?
>>
>>37238752
I said this board was for satire

I also compared myself to a poster who said they were in a relationship with a 14 year old tranny

I called him a pedo fag

Which sounds more illegal
>>
>>37238801
If an appeal gets denied do you get banned for longer?
>>
>>37238817
What? Naw
>>
>>37238801
Lol, I originally remember that thread.
>>
>>37238711
Oh damn, I do that almost constantly.
>>
Yeah, once when the person reporting me and the mod that banned me were both too stupid to actually read my post. Literally all my appeal said was "reread the post you inbreds"
>>
>>37239091
I would've just banned you longer since you're clearly a Redditor
>>
>>37238711
1v1 me irl
>>
>>37238621
The only time I got banned was off of /news/ for being "/pol/ and off topic" even though all I said was that it's ridiculous to call millions of people you don't know racist for electing trump. Thread was about him too so I dunno where that came from. Just a baby ban so no appeal.
>>
File: dodgers butt.png (715KB, 417x591px) Image search: [Google]
dodgers butt.png
715KB, 417x591px
tfw permabanned from sp for posting dodgers butt in every mlb thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.