[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, would you eat your man's ass?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: (m=eaAaGw-aaaaa)7.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eaAaGw-aaaaa)7.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
Fembots, would you eat your man's ass?
>>
Oh, hello sir, I did not le see you there! :^) You may notice that I am displaying (proudly, mind you) a RedditR Gold card, which I received from my Home at Reddit, or more precisely, from another fine upstanding member of the fine community that we like to call "The Narwhal Bacon HQR" or more fondly or "commonly" known to the layman as RedditR.

I decided to step out of my "zone" to observe you, here, on this website - and I suppose you are looking at me and asking yourself how you could possibly strive to reach a level of satisfaction and excellence as I have? I am here to give you a few pointers - they are free and of no charge to you sir, but I would appreciate an upvote and/or a recommendation on your blog or a linkback on your FacebookR page to let everyone know where you learned this information... the internet after all does have a polite code of conduct (although some choose not to obey it...)

So first of all and the most obvious, is to discard any ridiculous notions of religion or belief in any sort of supreme being. We like to call that the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" because the idea that there could be any entity that exists in the universe beside ourselves and the (likely millions) of alien life that all started from gases and star dust, is absolutely ludicrous.

Now that you have your silly little brain cleared out, it's time to enlighten yourself with some real knowledge. Go to RedditR and spend at least a month, full days, 8+ hours per day and just "lurk" in r/atheism. Lurking means you will READ but not type anything. You are not ready to type anything yet and if you input your commentary it will just "dirty" up the threads.

once you have a bit of a grasp on what it means to embrase reality and the concept of acknowledging that you are random worthless being and it does not matter if you live or die, keep studying RedditR and you will feel a tingly, free feeling. that is Euphoria! Keep up the hard work and I'll see you on the boards.
>>
>>37237799
I would love to, but I don't know how to bring it up, plus he might think i'm gross
>>
>>37237935
Just do it while you're blowing him. It'll feel too good for him to tell you to stop.
>>
>>37237935

Get into a 69 with him on top and just like....do it. or wait until he's showered and clean and be like, baebae, lemme at dat asshole~
>>
>>37237814
I made it to embrase
>>
>>37238054
>Get into a 69 with him on top
terrible advice, uncomfortable for both parties

just have him on his back
>>
>tfw my ass is too hairy for me to be comfortable with a girl to eating it
>its hard to shave down there but if i got it done id be down
>>
>>37237935
be my gf and you can eat my ass no questions asked
>>
>>37239066
wax it or get it waxed
or nair/veet
>>
>>37237935
Even if it looks like this?
>>37191315
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.