[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought girls weren't into manlets?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Sk5JvABq2VM.jpg (232KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sk5JvABq2VM.jpg
232KB, 1080x1080px
I thought girls weren't into manlets?
>>
>>37236181
Are you retarded? Original question.
>>
>>37236181
It really doesn't matter to be honest as long as your taller than the girl you're interested in or approach.
I'm a little over 6"0 and my GF is 5"5.
>>
They're still young. She'll get into college and have lots of sex with males of all kinds.
>>
My gf and I are both 5'6". Not all women are superficial hoes.
>>
>>37236181
Tall stacies only want men taller than them, which means tiny women only have manlets to pick from.
>>
>>37236230
That's not how it works at all. Short girls want tall guys too.
>>
>>37236253
Short girls always seem to be with the most muscly big intimidating guys here. I can't help but think how these couples endure sex with their size differences.
>>
>>37236230
But the tall men don't always take the tall women. The short girls want tall guys too and often get them because just like women prefer taller guys, men prefer more feminine women.
>>
>>37236212
They've been together for a few years now. It must be true love.
>>
>>37236181
Manlets are still gross. Honestly some of the most entitled people ever. Everytime I've opened the door for one, not even a thank you or acknowledgement. Then they raise their voices whenever they don't like what someone says, as if doing that will give them the higher ground. I'm surprised people still take them serious
>>
RISE OF THE MANLETS
>>
>>37236203
>It really doesn't matter to be honest as long as your taller than the girl you're interested in or approach
This.

>I'm a little over 6"0 and my GF is 5"5.
Fuck you, leave the femlets to the manlets.
>>
>>37236287
>t. shy, introverted bitter talfag
>>
>>37236230
You are factually wrong. Tall girls care the least about height. Tall girls have no problem dating a shorter guy.
>>
How many pussy slayers do I know? A few. How many are over 6'? None. It's just reality that lanklets aren't attractive. Every single man I know who gets a lot of pussy is below average to average height.
>>
>>37237983
In my experience, the smaller the girl, the taller the bf. I'm 6"5 and a number of my exes/girls who have been into me were very small. I wonder if they feel threatened because of their height and try to compensate, or if they're just driven by biology to increase the height of their potential offspring.
>>
>>37238022
Most tall women are very self conscious about their height. Many consider it a curse because they can't find a decent guy taller than they are.

What I find amusing is these women who complain that they can't wear high heels because they're already too tall.... when high heels hurt the feet. They WANT to hurt their feet?
>>
>>37238050
More likely they just wanted a horse cock and thought tall men == big dicks.
>>
>>37236287
>Everytime I've opened the door for one
what did you mean by this?

also please don't call me and my kin gross, thank you
>>
>>37236274
You ever have sex with a kid?
>>
>>37238050
>You are factually wrong. Tall girls care the least about height.
>In my experience, the smaller the girl, the taller the bf

"a lie told a thousand times becomes truth"
-the motto of /r9k/
>>
>>37238150
Which lie are you talking about this time?
>>
>>37236181
>That haircut
hnnnnnng
>>
>>37237983
Haha, no. I like short girls way more than tall girls who are almost my height. The tallest girl I had sex with was only 5"8. Shortest I've had was 5"1, that was kinda weird though. Felt like too much of a difference.
In my opinion the best difference in height between woman and men is around a head. So that your chin hits the top of her head.
>>
>>37238339
That's why it's best to be a guy of average height. No girl is too short or too tall to fuck.
>>
>>37238452
Would you consider 184cm average height?
>>
>>37238458
That's above average nearly everywhere. And already into the sub-optimal territory.
>>
>>37238476
Where I lice I'm pretty much average or just below average.
>T. Netherlands.
>>
>>37238499
Live*
Fucking hell just trying to be original
>>
>>37238022
This. Went to university for 4 years and constantly saw girls near my height 5'9 to 6 and over dating what I would call manlets. I also had the star girl on my HS bball team tell me she hates being tall cause it significantly limits her dating pool guys are intimidated by tall women even if they are hot af sometimes. Obviously those are my interpretation of what she told me..but see Clooney dumping Stacey keibler to marry an Arab tranny for a good example of men afraid of tall hotties
>>
>>37237227
t. smelly hairy mongoloidicklet
>>
Would you rather:
Have a micropenis and be tall
Have a 7 inch penis and be a manlet
>>
daily reminder that you will NEVER seduce her if you arent taller then her
>>
File: 1480694417433.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480694417433.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>37236227
>Not all women are supficial hoes
>>
>>37238966
That is easily proven false. Try harder, bitter lanklet virgin.
>>
>older bro married a qt belly gf
>godlike tits, amazing ass, perfect amount of belly
>she's got a great job and isn't lazy
>she loves him
>has given him a couple kids who seem very intelligent for their age
>he's probably impregnating a third into her RIGHT NOW
>worst of all
>she's a few inches taller than him, and it doesn't seem to matter at all

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37238955
I'm 5'7" and 7". Lanky dicklets do not stand a chance.
>>
>>37236287
Nothing as cringeworthy as one of those skinny lanklets holding a door for you. Is ridiculous seeing guys that are two-three heads taller than you look brittle enough to break if you as much as touch them, visibly wanting to communicate with you or being polite for no reason but being too fucking beta to emit any sound when they open their mouth or slouching when you cross in a hallway. For fucks sake, grow some balls or leave non freak sized people go their own way instead of feeling obligated to talk to someone you don't even know, you self-aware mess
>>
File: lakers_lunch_manlet.jpg (199KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
lakers_lunch_manlet.jpg
199KB, 1024x763px
That guy is still alot taller than her.
I'm shorter than most girls.
>>
>>37240899
And? Nothing is stopping you from getting pussy. From taller or shorter girls.
>>
>>37236181
If you are a manlet, you must be 7/10+ to get a girl.
If you are tall, being 4/10+ is more than enough.

So, just be attractive and you can get away with being short.
>>
>>37238901
>hairy
Asians aren't known for being very hairy
>>
>>37236181
99% of the time it's a personality thing. Short people tend to be assholes because of the whole Napoleon complex thing.

The second shortest guy I know is constantly whining about how no woman will ever date him because of his height, and compensates for his perceived inferiority by being arrogant about everything else. He's insufferable to be around. Meanwhile, the shortest guy I know is chill as fuck and is in a happy relationship with a woman whose tits are at his face level. Lucky fuck.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.