[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My online boyfriend broke up with me for being a loser and all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

My online boyfriend broke up with me for being a loser and all I do is cry all day for like a month now. I haven't posted here in like a year since we were dating I feel like killing myself again now so I figure I fit in again
>>
File: kano1.jpg (697KB, 687x986px) Image search: [Google]
kano1.jpg
697KB, 687x986px
Any interest in rebounding with a man sleazy enough to hit on someone who just got dumped?
>>
>>37236056
i hate this world so much
i want to fuck you in the boy pussy until your mind turns to mush and you forget about all of your pain
>>
>>37236056
are you a grill(boy)?
>>
>>37236056
You being a loser doesn't sound like a reason, you probably aren't cute.
>>
>>37236122
Have you ever dated a highschool drop put who doesnt leave his room for 4 years and is on the verge of becoming homeless? It probably sucks more than you think and yeah I am not cute I'm a disgusting freak but he dated me for a year anyway so i think if that was the issue he would have ended it earlier
>>
>>37236143
that's literally my life
you sound like my ideal cute bf
>>
File: Are you.png (26KB, 385x244px) Image search: [Google]
Are you.png
26KB, 385x244px
>""""""""online"""""""" relationships

How unoriginal.
>>
>>37236143
He knew you were a loser for as long as he knew you weren't cute, maybe he found some else?
>>
>>37236056
Should've gotten a real robot boyfriend, and not a failed normie.

Now you're just used goods. Justice.
>>
>>37236228
No I don't think so, I think it just became too stressful for him. I am super paranoid and always worried he would leave me for someone. If he did then I would probably feel better because then I could have some negative feelings towards him instead of still loving him 100%
>>
>>37236252
You don't actually love a guy you've only known a year, I don't care if you did fuck or not. Your feelings will pass.
>>
>>37236275
A year is a long time. I know I love him, I am not a stupid person, maybe it ttttakes longer than a year for you but I know my own feelings
>>
>>37236056
It's okay, Anon. My e-gf broke up with me after two and a half years together, decided she completely wanted to move on, start a new life, so on so forth.

I was left with the guilt of not knowing what to do, yet trying everything in my power to convince her to be with me again. I even drove to her state to try and show her how dedicated I was to her.

I've completely stopped talking to all my friends, and genuinely plan to kill myself an exact year after she broke up with me. Not out of spite, but because I know I'm fucked and I'm never going to move on from her. I'm a completely useless, pathetic husk of a man, and I'm sure she made the right choice.
>>
>>37236322
Good. Posts like this make me happy. Kill yourself normie scum. Die die die die die.
>>
>>37236305
Everyone who gets in a relationship "loves" their partner, your partner probably "loved" you, then they break up and find someone else and then they start being in "love" with that other person.

There isn't anything special about this guy.
>>
>>37236405
He is special to me and that's all that matters, objectivity is useless in regards to how I feel. He will always be the first person I loved and the first person who loved me and I can't change that and I will probably always love him deep down
>>
>>37236453
Are you a girl or a guy. This is pathetic even for faggots.
>>
>>37236485
I'm a guy I know I'm pathetic and I don't care
>>
>>37236494
Oh well good riddance then. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>37236499
thanks for talking
>>
>>37236453
If you ever find someone who treats you good, accepting of you and willing to help, and is actually compatible with you, you'll realize in time that first love means very little.
>>
>>37236510
What happened anyway
>>
Homegirl people are dying and this is what brings you down? Homeboy lived on the internet I don't pity you my friend get some real problems like cancer or a dead loved one or loosing a job or not being able to pay bills or any other thing that's less trivial

you need jesus senpai
>>
>>37236529
He was all of those things, I'm just immature and lazy, it's all my fault for being a piece of shit
>>37236532
what do you mean?
>>37236543
I know it's trivial but I am honest with myself. Deep down I just want to be safe and warm with someone who cares about me. Call me disgusting but I don't really care what happens to most people if I cared about everyone I would be sad all the time and well I pretty much already am to the point where i dont do anything so adding more just wouldnt work
>>
>>37236595
Just wait, it's only been a month right? See if you still feel this way in a year or so.
>>
>>37236595
Anon do you think you're ready to be a regular person and not a neet? Do you even want to stop being a neet? Do you want someone to accept you being a neet? If you aren't ready for real life then there isn't any shame in it, if you need to work on yourself.
>>
>>37236681
I just want to be loved....

I want money and I dont really mind working just I hate applying
>>
>>37236744
don't worry fembot me love you long time
>>
>>37236785
>fembot
Don't encourage it
>>
>>37236785
>>37237026
I have a penis read the thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.