[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 in october >never had a job >never had more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: ertefwrt4y65.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ertefwrt4y65.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
>24 in october
>never had a job
>never had more than 500$
>never had my drivers license
>didnt graduate high school
>overweight my entire life
>even if i lose weight i'll still have gyno

is there any reason to keep living?
>>
I have gyno , but as long as you lose enough weight it won't be noticeable with a t-shirt on. I'm about 140lbs at 5'8 and people say I'm skinny and can't notice my gyno
>>
>>37235836
Do you actually care about any of that? Do you actually feel bad about your life or do you feel like you should?
>>
your parents must be so proud that they took the time and money to raise you
>>
>>37235869
i don't have the willpower to lose weight. every time i try i do good for a few days and then i end up bingeing on several thousand calories and yoyoing. i've been doing this since i was 11 years old
>>
File: wdefg.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wdefg.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>37235901
i know i should, my mother disowned me when i was 18 and i've lived with my grandparents and father under the same roof since then, grandfather died in june, grandmother is on her way out, dad is going to get the house but i can tell his patience is wearing thin. every time i've applied for jobs within walking distance i never hear back though, i would honestly take a job at mcdonalds even though i would more than likely just sperg out and get fired, they wont even consider me for employment though because there are 18 years with better looking applications than mine

>>37235905
i honestly wish i could stop myself from being conceived

>tfw never had health insurance either so can't even go to a therapist and get diagnosed with whatever the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>37235935
good to know i typed all that out for nothing

looks like i'm too much of a robot even for /r9k/
>>
i'm in the same boat friend
>>
>>37235836
What's it like unironically being the most pathetic poster on /r9k/? Quite an achievement when your competition is presumably hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world
>>
>>37236108
feels weird, especially since if i posted my face up you would all be calling me a failed normie chad and saying i dont belong here
>>
>>37235906
Are you willing to try simple strength exercises like push ups ? You can eat whatever the hell you want, all you need to do is pump out 3 sets of your max push ups before you go to bed. What I mean by this is do as many push ups as you can (Until you can't hold yourself off the ground) then wait 30-50 seconds and repeat 3 times. If you can manage to force yourself to do this every night you will slowly build the discipline required to change your diet, or take on new more challenging exercises.
>>
>>37236162
i work out fairly regularly and go on long walks, i am decently strong. the only reason i work out is so i dont become even fatter.

it hasnt helped.
>>
>>37236162
good idea try this op, once you break the few days you will be more likely to keep up with it like many drug addictions its hardest the first 3 days
>>
File: wre.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wre.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>>37236162
>>37236218
i already lift weights. if i didnt lift weights i would be even fatter than i already am
>>
>>37236260
Stop drinking sugar water and eating shit.
>>
Jahans pls go
>>
File: 1367642504187.jpg (82KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
1367642504187.jpg
82KB, 571x515px
>>37235935
>>37236058
I know this feel anon. Hang in there man
>>
File: 1494109497932.gif (2MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1494109497932.gif
2MB, 300x167px
23 in october
>never had a job
>have 160k in savings (rich parents)
>never had my drivers license
>didnt graduate high school
>not fat or super skinny
>KHV
>Friendless
>haven't left the house in 11 months.

Eh, it could be worse. I'll probably end it when I reach 30.
>>
>>37235836
>is there any reason yo keep living
Nope
>>
>>37236950
>Eh, it could be worse. I'll probably end it when I reach 30

can you bitcoin me your money when it's time?
>>
>23
>most money I ever held was a $100 lol, never had a job
>dropped out of HS twice but did graduate later
>no drivers license
>living with my parents and siblings in a tiny apartment and occupying space I dont have the right to
>dont sleep at night and often feel suicidal
>family is dysfunctional and parents fucked my future before I ever had a chance, that's as much as I will share

I am jelly of you guys
>>
File: 1495438942267.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495438942267.png
59KB, 658x662px
i will be a real friend 4 money :)
>>
>>37235836
>25
>NEET
>short and fat
>friendless KHV
>still live at home
I actually, somehow, managed to get a job interview for a grocery store today, but i flaked and cancelled my application in a panic this morning. I don't have the courage to tell my parents that though, so I have to leave the house and find something to do for three hours. I hate wearing suits.
>>
File: 1495456559056.jpg (89KB, 794x754px) Image search: [Google]
1495456559056.jpg
89KB, 794x754px
>>37237413
>wearing suits for a grocery store interview

I would throw your resume into the trash the moment you walked in
>>
>>37235836
Death is inevitable, life is not.
Just live and do shit. you got nothing to lose as it seems.
If youre gonna keep whining about the situation on a nepalese knitting board nothings gonna happen.

But if you already at the point of making these threads, maybe just off yourself.
Or better JUST GO OUT AND DO SHIT.
>>
>>37237413
Dont wear a fucking suit for such a job, jesus christ you people sometimes.
Just come nicely clothed but casual. ITs a fucking grovery shop. I walked into my IT interview in shirt and jeans and got the job nearly instantly.
>>
>>37236950
>160k in savings (rich parents).
>could be worse

no fucking shit. all that other stuff doesn't even matter given the money.
>>
>>37235836
I thought my life was bad, but I weigh over 230lbs and I look better than you.

Thanks OP. My life isn't so bad after all.
>>
My older brother is also 24 in October

He has never had a real job (though he has been trying) but has a college degree

Has a few grand GBP to his name though his net worth is obviously much lower due to student debt

He's working on getting his drivers licence

Graduated secondary school, sixth form college and university with flying colours

Fairly overweight

Doesn't have a gyno

My brother is better than you, OP. He could beat you in a fight
>>
>>37237556
>>37237489
You have to wear a suit, it's mandatory here. It even had a page on what to wear in the little booklet thingy I got after I did the online tests.

It doesn't matter though. I'm just chilling underneath a tree in a park enjoying the weather
>>
>23 in June

Unambitious
Depressed
Socially inept and anxious
Negative self esteem
Not confident
Dependent
Frail and skinny body
Easily stressed
Binge on internet and games when an inkling of stress creeps up
Sensitive
Pushover, takes the path of least resistance
Coward
Finds going outside alone stressful and boring
Overly emotional when opened up
Haunted by relatively inconsequential past experiences
Procrastinates
Overwhelmed by people
Easily addicted personality
Does not fulfill most promises
Asks for help but usually doesn't use advice given
Easily distracted
Daily suicidal thoughts
Frequently nihilistic
Unassertive
Self doubting
Never had a real job
Never went to grade school past 6th grade
Never had a driver's license
Failed 3 college classes due to some of above problems
Lives with family

Yet, I still have a contradictory drive to keep doing things just to do them.
>>
Well, there is a small chance you will wake up and take a 180degree turn. You never know.
As long as the current pain doesn't outweigh this possibility you can keep waiting
>>
>>37235836
m a girl and id prob fuck you cos you seem likely to actually be nice nd at this point thats all li care about i can even see you are poor but i dont care. im rly drunk and high and horny
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.