[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female friend of mine told me I have an "interesting voice".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: I DIDN'T DO THAT.png (1MB, 1332x1230px) Image search: [Google]
I DIDN'T DO THAT.png
1MB, 1332x1230px
A female friend of mine told me I have an "interesting voice". I wasn't singing or anything, she's just talking about my normal speaking voice. And there was a pause too. She said "You have an... interesting voice". What does this mean?
>>
It means your voice is weird
>>
Either she was being nice and giving a compliment or not being nice and giving a backhanded compliment.
Need more context.
>>
>>37235440
Okay, I was reading something publicly, and it had a list of names, and I got to one name that was kind of unusual, but I asked how to pronounce it, and I was pretty sure I got it right. When I read it, people laughed. I'm talking to her later, and I say, you know, "I'm pretty sure I said the name right", and that's when she said that people laughed because "You have an... interesting voice, and you paused a lot reading it."
>>
>>37235484
I think "interesting voice" in this case is code for "you sound like a mass murderer"
Which may or may not be a bad thing, fucking roasties
>>
>>37235431
OP, send a clip!
>>
>>37235431
If you had a nice voice, she would've said you have a nice voice. She's basically saying you have a weird voice but doesn't want to sound mean. I mean, why else would people laugh?
>>
>>37235522
Give me something to read.
>>
>>37235527
No compromise there, bud
>>
>>37235527
Fuck you anonymous you ruined my life you hacker
>>
>>37235527
Here, I clicked on random article on Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebrava
>>
>>37235527
"Kyrie Irving scored 42 points, LeBron James added 34 and the Cleveland Cavaliers moved within one win of an almost inevitable third date in the Finals with Golden State by rallying to beat the Boston Celtics 112-99 on Tuesday night."
>>
I just realized my microphone is even more garbage than I thought, but I'll give this one a shot.

>>37235577
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZmXcoXrv1t
>>
>>37235596
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZmXcoXrv1t
You sound like a pilot on a PA system, but that could just be your mike.
>>
>>37235596
You sound absolutely normal, my dude. Your friend is just a cunt.
>>
>>37235596
You sound pretty normal to me. I don't know what the fuck the girl you were talking to was smoking. But then again, women tend to give these vague, quasi-compliments(?) for reasons that will remain a mystery until the end of time.
>>
>>37235596
nothing standing out here desu, normal af
also did the reading because why not vocaroo thread
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fJ3BG4tvgn
>>
>>37235666
>will remain a mystery
It's no mystery, she's basically telling him that the way that he says the letter E makes him sound like a nerd that makes her vagina dry out.
Satan.
>>
>>37235596
Your voice is fine lad tell your friend she's a cunt
>>
You guys are all autistic and the girl is just into you my man. Don't be such a beta robit and go for it.
>>
>>37235431
It means she thinks your voice is fucking weird/shit.

Anytime there's a pause means they were pausing to think of something "nice" to say instead of what they were really thinking.
>>
>>37235787
You're a fucking retard. No woman that actually likes you compliments your voice by saying it sounds "interesting".
>>
>>37235787
>the girl is just into you my man.
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.
>>
File: 1494150863827.png (443KB, 613x819px) Image search: [Google]
1494150863827.png
443KB, 613x819px
>>37235431
https://clyp.it/ks3aw4ak
Niggus my diggus lets get biggus comon
>>
>>37235931
That dude must be like 90 pounds.
>>
>>37235931
>>37235966
This is legit the first time I see a man thinner than me without being someone who's starving or sick.
>Skelefeels
>>
>>37235596
You have a slightly nasally nerd voice, but it's nothing horrible
>>
File: otter.jpg (1MB, 2340x1316px) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
1MB, 2340x1316px
people often comment on my voice, it has always been very deep since I was ~13 when people first started commenting on it and it sounds like I have an accent from somewhere else, a few people have asked where I'm from and were surprised to hear I was born and raised in the area.

Someone once thought I was from Finland because of my voice, not even in Europe lol.
>>
>>37235596
Your voice is pretty okay for a lad. But from the tone you sound a little stressed, but the majority rather emotionless.

Not that anything's wrong with it. But in a world were playing an act in front of everyone 100 % of the time is normal, it is outlandish to see or hear something not hypocritical.
>>
>>37235431
It means you sound gay
>>
>>37235431

When someone says something is "interesting," this means the person doesn't like it.
>>
>>37235484

sounds like she was sugar coating it
>>
Why didn't you ask her what she meant? Saying it's "interesting" seems strangely vague. What was even your response just "y-you too?"
>>
>>37235484
She was telling you that your voice is weird, anon.
>>
>>37235431
you have the "deaf accent" due to an undiagnosed hearing loss and it's pretty tinny/shrill to listen to and she'd rather be around a fat nigger with a normal voice than a defective retard
>>
Post a vocaroo faggot
>>
File: IMG_1777.png (19KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.png
19KB, 691x653px
>>37235484
>tfw have the virgin voice
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.