[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ShitOn/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1401387239659.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1401387239659.png
9KB, 446x399px
This is a thread for robots to talk about how constantly they're shit on

No matter what the situation may be, for whatever reason we were just born unlucky. No matter what the event, we just can't win. No matter how hard we try, we don't succeed. And that's why we're here, because no matter what we just keep getting shit on.

Tell us about it
>>
Do something right and it's mediocre

Do something wrong and it's the worst thing that ever happened
>>
>>37235412
If this doesn't describe most people here I don't know what does

Besides no friends or gf, that describes all here
>>
>Freshman year of highschool
>go to homecoming or whatever dance
>"you'd be such a loser not to go!"
>too pussy to refuse to go
>go to dance
>start autism "dancing" with friends
>bump into some asian chick
>She tells me I'm awful at dancing and should probably stop
>have classes with her for the next 3 years of highschool
>she doesn't remember this happening
>in fact she doesn't remember me
I can't even ""dance"" without getting fucked over.
>>
>>37235472
Fuck I meant
>Get told to go to homecoming/dance or whatever
>>37235412
I even fucked up a greentext story noice
>>
File: 1413428148137.jpg (54KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1413428148137.jpg
54KB, 720x602px
>>37235472
>>she doesn't remember this happening
>>in fact she doesn't remember me
This is something I just can't understand. Maybe I just have a great memory, but most situations, people, names, I remember real easily

How others can forget so much is beyond me. Sure, it probably didn't matter to her, but if I did something like that I'd forever see you and think "Oh that's the kid to told to stop dancing". And like I said, it probably didn't matter, but maybe I'm just autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 490x368px
>>37235562
I worked on some project or some shit in this one class with the chick and she wasn't able to remember my name for the first 3 days we worked together. It shocked me when I came in and she went "what's your name again?" For the second day in a row.

The only thing that God gave me that works is my fucking memory, which is just enough to make me depressed cause I can remember every fucking mistake in perfectly clarity. It's like being able to watch an infomercial except mentally.
>>
>>37235608
>which is just enough to make me depressed cause I can remember every fucking mistake in perfectly clarity
Now comes the question, are we really fucked over that much, or is it that we just remember being fucked over more than winning?
>>
>>37235608
It's because she's a woman, you don't exist to her unless you have status.
>>
>>37235393
so true.
i literally stepped in shit today.
literally. stepped in dog shit. today.
barefoot.
(tossed my fucking dogs out the fucking window)
(not literally tho but i did throw them out the door)
fml.
>>
I get the feeling that everyone shits on me because I'm small, baby faced and not particularly handsome.

It's like they know I'm defenseless so they just disregard me completely, and I'm not good looking enough to make them admire me or feel envy. I have to be like Superman to earn someone else's respect, meanwhile some fuckers are instantly respected by everyone around just cause they're a few inches taller and have a beard. Fucking retarded world.
>>
>>37235627

imagine going through this scenario over and over again:

>do something
>progress a bit
>about to win
>some asspull of events start happening to hinder you from success
>>
>>37235665
How did this happen? Do you not look where you're walking? I feel like dog shit is pretty easy to avoid stepping in.
>>
>>37235671
just become a trap then faggot
>>
>>37235608
>"what's your name again?" For the second day in a row.
dude chill out.
some ppl meet like hundreds of ppl a day
(me)
so dont take it fucking personally
>>
>>37235562
A lot of people do it on purpose.

I think most don't. I can't tell all the time. But a lot of times people will do this to seem cool or whatever. It's like an unspoken normie rule.
>>
>>37235689
i just woke up,
left glasses on my night stand.
walking towards bathroom.
step in shit.
I could feel my blood boiling.
Especially because the dogs have a doggy door and they know they're supposed to shit outside but because my step dad is away they don't give a fuck.
I tossed those fuckers out in the rain and sealed the dog door shut.
>>
File: 1462663926946.jpg (12KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462663926946.jpg
12KB, 208x250px
>>37235393
>freshman year
>girl asks me to a dance
>get excited, accept
>week before dance, grandfather dies
>even worse, celebration of life is on the day of the dance
>2 months after she starts dating some junior

Nothing else remarkable happened throughout hs. Rest in peace, grandpa.
>>
>>37235690
I had sex with a man and it was terrible. I puked all day afterwards.

I think that kinda broke me, too. I haven't felt a speck of motivation since.

The few girls that have taken interest in me have been very straightforward as well. It's like they don't even try flirting or whatever, they know I'm just some worthless guy they can use in the meanwhile.
>>
im going back to college next month and man how i wish i have my own place. dont live with your parents bois
>>
>>37235627
I still remember winning, it's just that defeats do triple the damage of a single victory. I cant remember the feeling of good feelings, all I remember is the pure terror of defeat and shit treatment
>>37235638
I understand that now, it's just a lot to take in. Mutual respect is my baseline but I never get respect from anybody, it's not something I can work on either because I don't have anyone to go to for help on how not to be a social retard. Advice from someone I thought could help:
>B URSELF ;)
>THATS not good enough for you? Let me restate be yourself a few times like I care about this conversation!
Or my favorite
>jeez try not to be awkward next time please
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.