[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At store getting some food >White girl is there with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 23

File: 1493679019586.jpg (130KB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493679019586.jpg
130KB, 976x720px
>At store getting some food
>White girl is there with her black boyfriend
>They're having an argument and he starts being rough with her and hits her
>Ignore them completely and get my stuff
>Cashier girl just shakes her head at me and says "You're not going to do anything?"
>Give her money for food and say "No. Call the police or do it yourself."
>Start to leave and hear her say "Men are disgusting." before I'm gone
Why does she expect me to do something? I don't know that woman.
>>
>>37234956
6.3/10 this is gonna be good original twice original

Original for good measure
>>
Because there's the expectation that other men will step in to defend women against men.

Probably is, that's a lose/lose scenario. There's no win there, because if he's like that and she hasn't left, chances are she never will. All you'll be doing is potentially getting an ass whopping, or at worst a criminal record as the woman defends her man and says your help was unprovoked.

You did the right thing anon.
>>
>woman fucks Jamal and ignores you
>gets beaten up when he inevitably chimps out
>"help me anon help me"

Fucking bitch deserved
>>
>date a black man
>Surprised when he hits you
What did she expect?
>>
File: 1488045246499.png (65KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
1488045246499.png
65KB, 798x798px
>>37234956

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Good job OP you are not a faggot for once.
>>
You fucking coward, what if that was your mom or your sister? /r9k/ stoops to a new low.
>>
File: 1471145449633.jpg (3KB, 119x126px) Image search: [Google]
1471145449633.jpg
3KB, 119x126px
Burn coal, pay the toll.
With that out of the way, let's judge your actions.
No one would have congratulated you if you succeeded and if you had failed no one would have cared or you would have been subject to ridicule.
You haven't done anything wrong.
Reminds me of something my brother told me.
Some black guy was wailing on this girl and some guy tried stepping in.
He was knocked to the ground and the girl and the black guy left in their car.
The one who stepped in stood up and asked for help or asked if people saw what happened to him.
Someone shouted at him to shut up.
>>
>>37235045
>what if that was your mom or your sister
Well, my sister microwaved a cat
>>
>not willing to defend women from abusive males
>wonder why they won't want to date you
>>
>>37234956
i... i don't think you did the right thing op, but i don't know what I would've done in that scenario either, so I can't pass judgement.

i don't know how effective any attempt at a passive resolution would be, and violence never makes you the good guy.
>>
>>37234956
>"No. Call the police or do it yourself."

10/10, wish I had said it.
>>
>>37235133
Why would he save some roastie he doesn't even know?
Why save anyone who's in a position that's a result of their own actions, let them suffer in their own self made misery.
Doing anything would have just put OP at risk.
>>
Coal burner got what she deserved
>>
>>37235122
Why would i defend a girl who IS in a relationship with someone abusive? She deserves it for being a dumb bitch who cant choose a right partner.
Actually most women who are in a abusive relationship do look actively for them cause they have brain damage, bu hey lets blame the man right?
>>
>why does she expect me to do something? I can't win a fight.

fixed
>>
>At store buying groceries
>waiting in line to pay black teenager ahead of me
>2 mexican teens and a white teen behind me
>someone calls me (it's my mom) and my nightcore ringtone goes off
>mexicans start making fun of me "what the fuck are you listening too bro?", insults on insults
>I try to ignore them and answer its my mom so I say "hi mom" not knowing what to do
>they start making fun of me even more, maximum embarrassment occurs reminds me why i hate going outside, the white guy starts touching my stuff and making fun of what i buy as its on the table thingy
>black guy defends me with a "ayo shut the fuck up nigga leave him alone"
>mexicans get mad at start calling him nigger
>black guy swings knocks a mexican out and runs out the store waving at me and shouting "YOU WELCOME NIGGA"
>the first person in 5 years to ever help me or think about me was a black guy

I felt pretty beta for not doing anything myself but they really aren't all bad robots
>>
>>37234995
Every time some slut addict drunk gets a wack from reality they look for some loser to pay for their shit NEVER AGAIN NO LOVE NO FRIENDS NO FAMILY.
>>
>>37235217
Not all of them, just most of them. Also

>nightcore
>>
>>37235164
that's a totally fair point, and in all realist senses you're right, but there are abstract concepts that are also at play in this dilemma. the first being the unconditional kindness which one can assume is innate within every human, and also a little bit of self-sacrifice. I know there is the phenomena of the abusive black boyfriend in society, but there's always the idea of giving the benefit of the doubt, and not even that, but seeing them as just another human.

But in the end of the day, I don't know what OP saw and went through, so I can't pass judgement.
>>
>>37235263
not him b-but what's wrong with night core
>>
File: 1bgvov.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1bgvov.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>37234956
You dun goofed son, you should have told her "burn the coal, pay the toal".
>>
Well done OP. No sympathy for mudsharks.
>>
File: 045.jpg (45KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
45KB, 600x402px
>>37235122
Women sound like real geniuses
>"Hurr, you aren't willing to defend me, so I'm going to date an abusive asshole who beats me whenever he feels like it! That will show you MRA losers!"
>>
Fuck you OP, you sexist fuck.
>>
>>37234956
I find it ridiculous how these same women would act as if you don't exist if she wasn't beat, literally a tool to them

I fucking hate women
>>
>>37234990
Not to mention he's just going to take out his humiliation or resentment on her later.
>>
>>37234956
>getting into a physical altercation in a commercial space in the first world
Hell no. I'd say something and call the police, but I would only physically intervene if he was risk of maiming/murdering her in front of me (at which point I'd brain him with something heavy). I'd also laugh at the clerk for trying to get me to do her job for her and lecture her about how keeping the store a safe, friendly environment for shoppers is part of her job responsibility but her failure is at least somewhat ameliorated by her lack of engagement thanks to corporate ownership.
>>
>>37234956

Yeah, had something similar happen to me. If the dude was white I even might step in, simoly because the situation is seriously inconveniencing me, but I am not getting shanked by some mad nigger because of some slut who brought it upon herself.
This world is not worth dying for anymore, do not get shamed into throwing your life away anons.
>>
File: 1492204436796.jpg (60KB, 750x707px) Image search: [Google]
1492204436796.jpg
60KB, 750x707px
>>37235045

The fact of the matter is, it wasn't. It was a complete stranger who willingly stays in an abusive relationship. Anon did the right thing by not playing the knight in shiny armor card and going there just to get a whooping on behalf of some whore who'd probably side with her violent ape boyfriend.
So please, take your stale, stagnant, overused argument and shove it far up your ass, faggot.
>>
>>37234956
i bet if she had asked, you would've obliged but instead her presumptuous attitude turned you away like F*k u bitch wit ur attitude, you call the cops.
you did the right thing OP.
would have been better if u had flicked her off and been like "Disgusting lesbian" or something.
>>
>>37235145
Originally this. Based op that was not your problem
>>
>>37234956
PAY

THE

TOLL
mmez
>>
Honestly, in my eyes the only right thing to do in that kinda situation would be to call the police and be on standby so you can give them an account of what happened. Trying to intervene in the altercation would either end up me (most likely) getting my ass kicked or just creates more problems for the woman that was being attacked. She might've been in an abusive relationship for all you know and he'd just beat her even worse afterwards. And even then, she'd probably turn around to try and stand up for the guy too since abusive relationships tend to fuck with your head in a really bad way.

The cashier should've at least called the manager in by all accounts and passing that kinda judgement that you're expected to go in there and save the girl is not only unrealistic but pretty goddamn dangerous and messy for everyone involved in the legal sense.
>>
>>37234956
you've done the right thing anon. you should not go meddling in peoples personal affairs
>>
>>37235275
>>37235217

First off, if you're seriously asking that you're too far gone.
Second, HIDE YOUR FUCKING POWERLEVEL. It's one thing to indulge in weebshit in private. But doing it outside is just asking to be made fun off. Granted, those guys were overly aggressive, but even if they weren't, you can be SURE they would laugh at you once you left.
Lastly, for the love of god, just use a plain generic/default ringtone. Something as inconspicuous as possible. People who use songs as their ringtones are usually trying to show off, and it's even worse when it's a man doing it.
>LOOK EVERYONE! I LISTEN TO THAT FAGGOT BON JOVI! ANY OTHER BON-BON FANS IN HERE?!
>>
Something similar happened to me

>trying to buy weed
>homeless person spanges me
>tell her I'll buy weed off her, if she has any
>she does
>goes to her black boyfriend and tells him to take us to an alley
>we go and she looks for her weed, can't find it
>they argue a bit, black guy starts getting angry, kicking her stuff around
>waves his fist at her
>the second that happened, I turn 360 degrees and walk

I just wanted some weed ;_;
>>
File: 1489529691144.jpg (44KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1489529691144.jpg
44KB, 445x372px
>>37235746
Damn, learn how to use Tor/Tails, a VPN, buy some cryptos and buy your weed safely, at home on the darknet

High quality, super cheap and delivered to your door. Just remember to stay away from the hard/addictive/pharma drugs
>>
>You're not going to do anything?
should have answered
"that would be racist"
>>
>>37234995
I live in the south. Most woman beaters are white. Jamal's not chimping out, he's being as shitty as all other people.
>>
>>37234956
>help her out
>"ew what the fuck is your problem you creep?"
>"yeah dude fuck off before me and my boys fuck you up"
>>
>>37235874
Do you live in a place where most of the people are white?
>>
I'm skinnyfat and weak, even if I was strong and buff I probably wouldn't directly help like she wanted either
Too easy to be fucked over trying to help someone
Recording it on video and calling the cops would be smarter, which the cashier could have done instead of placing the burden on you
Also Bystander effect
>>
>>37235803
You don't need a vpn with tor, only if it isnt legal in your country and you want to hide using tor from your isp.
>>
Black guys always help me out when I'm in need for some reason.

Just dont be an idiot and use basic reasoning by how they dress/act to assume friend or foe.

White people under 50 dont even see me as human especially women.
>>
>>37235803
>>37235983

even then, irc tails doesnt support vpn into tor connection
>>
>>37234956

IF any white woman does it with a black she gets what she deserves. A through beating.
>>
Honestly he probably had a good reason to beat her. I trust blacks more than I trust women.
>>
>>37235057
fuck your sister, I hope she gets a shovel to the face
>>
>>37235057
storytime? Original fuckalizing fuckaloo
>>
>>37234956
you did well OP and i would have done the same thing. I will probably never intervene in any violent situation but I have also made peace with the fact that i shouldn't expect people to help me when i'm in that type of trouble. i've suffered enough in my life and i've earned the right to be a bystander.
>>
>doing anything for coalburners other than putting them out of their misery
??????????????????????????????
>>
>>37234956
Chivalry is dead when they got equal rights. I opened a door for a bitch once she sneered at me, never again.
>>
Clearly the cashier could have called the cops on them. But noooo, ask a customer to do it. Many such cases!
>>
>>37234956
You did good OP. You did good.
>>37235045
>thinking I give a shit about either
>>
>>37234956
Lmao the white girl made her shitty decision I would just legitimately laugh at her and be on my way..
>>
>>37234956
You did the right thing. You get nothing out of helping.
>>
>>37234956
Burn the coal, pay the very original toll
>>
I got limp useless noodle arms and I can only assume a shitty kick

Maybe would've called 911 depending on the severity of it myself, but otherwise done the same as you OP. Maybe toss in telling the clerk I'm not getting my ass beat or worse in the land of the lawsuits I mean the free.
>>
>>37234956
>>Give her money for food and say "No. Call the police or do it yourself."
Wrong answer.
Should've said "Coalburners are trash"
>>
>>37234956
She wanted you to white knight for a degenerate racecuck.

She was appalled when facing the reality that men aren't always going to protect her so she made a rude statement about us.

Either that or she was talking about the nigger.
>>
Shoulda turned around and punched the cashier in the throat.
>>
>>37238887
She couldn't have been talking about the nigger. She was talking about all men, as she is clearly a celestial being which personally knows every single male creature in existence.
>>
>>37235216

And? Your point being? Look at this internet tough guy.
>>
>>37234956
>"You're not going to do anything?"
>risking your health just because some roastie decided to get intimate with her pet gorilla
Stupid female.
>>
>>37235874
Fuck off you centrist faggot and let us get out our steam on here.
Go to fucking kikebook if you want to play anti-racist you little fag.
>>
>>37235045
>whiteknighting for a coal burner
and you dare to insult others? Tsk tsk.
>>
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

PAY UP BITCH
>>
File: 1493682219105.jpg (399KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493682219105.jpg
399KB, 1920x1280px
What's going on in this thread? Upvote Reddit style
>>
File: 8c4.jpg (35KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
8c4.jpg
35KB, 211x211px
>>37238843
>Coalburners are trash
>not, burn the coal pay the toll
>>
File: IMG_0397.jpg (39KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
39KB, 519x442px
>>37235874
What a pointless post, kys ASAP my man
>>
im a girl and i stepped in between a black guy who discovered his white gf cheated with his best friend

it was scary lol
>>
Based anon, hero of the imperium, may a thousand angels sing in thou glory and may a thousand devils serve as footsteps to shoulder your rise
>>
>>37235217
This story makes me want to defend innocent people more often like I did when I was a kid. No one is getting bullied on my watch.
>>
>>37239423
Was his best friend also black?
If this happened to me, I'd be more sad than angry.
>>
File: IMG_5969.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5969.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
>>37234956
Personally, I would have done worse. First of all I'd come at the fucking cashier like "Ey it's none of my business, u should go take care of ur life as well." If she said anything rude to me after that only god knows what could have happened to the fucking cashier lmao. "What the fuck did you just say about being a man?"Hit- Hit she bleeds , I win
>>
File: image.jpg (549KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549KB, 1920x1080px
>>37239576
>using hit-hit instead of dora-dora, or Ora-Ora
>>
>>37234956
Something similar happened to me. Back in high school there was this Asian couple that talked to no one else. They were this weird couple that always kept to themselves.

One day in the hallway, the chink boyfriend punched the girl in the stomach as I was walking by. I should have done something. I should have said sometging, but I didn't.

I walked right by them as the girl looked at me with a look of desperation. I was too afraid. Maybe that was the official moment I became a robot. I could have become a Chad that day. I could have stood up for the girl and maybe even gotten a smelly chink girlfriend, but I fucked up.

I still regret it to this day.
>>
>>37235266
To sacrifice or risk your life is not just a kick in instinct, where "oh no someones in trouble" means that they throw themselves into the frey. Its a calculated decision, because unless the person has abecause a) motional connection, or b) is that ignorant to the true value of human life, they will self preserve. Those who are dumb enough to confront giga nigger and his fat lipped trash whore deserve to get their head kicked in. Why? They didn't follow b). Also if that whore decided stay with that nigger, Darwin's law (or a roastie head) will kick in. Whichever comes first
>>
>>37235392
Femanon detected

Alsokillyourselforiginal
>>
>>37236076
Fuck off nigger sympathetic
>>
>>37235217
Praise the Lord I can solve situations like that by turning around and starting someone in the eyes, literally nobody keeps bothering me after that. I don't even know why, someone said I look like I'm gonna murder someone with my bare hands any second, but I'm honestly not seeing that in the mirror, and definitely not how I feel.
>>
File: 1483953206377.jpg (77KB, 766x402px) Image search: [Google]
1483953206377.jpg
77KB, 766x402px
>walking down street to bus stop
>see man and woman arguing at the bus stop
>she grabs his arm
>must have violated the NAP because he hits her in the stomach
>I'm right near them now so look up from phone
>Shes gasping for air and looks right in my eyes pleading for help
>the guy that hit her is already walking away
>I walk past her and wait by the sign for the bus to arrive
>stand a few meters away from her while I wait for the bus
>she eventually recovers and walks away crying
>>
>>37239793
You are under arrest.
The term to use is cumdumpster.
>>
>>37235133
Phoning the police would be the best option, to be honest.
>>
>>37239423
Your pussy pass saved you.
>>
>>37234956

You did the right thing.

A lot of these women in abusive situations can't get enough of the drama, so you might end up with both of them fighting you if you intervene. The boyfriend was a Dindu, too, so any other Dindus in the area would have come running to help them.

The only women I'll risk my neck for are my mom and my sister. And any future daughter(not too likely, but you never know).
>>
>>37235045
>defending a nigger loving roastie
Normalfag detected please leave
>>
>>37240042
>Having a daughter
It's his own fault.
>>
>>37239722
>became a robot

How many times do we have to go through this, normie.
>>
Should have helped him to deal with the roastie
>>
>>37234956
Should have said "burn the coal, pay the toll."
>>
>>37234956
More like "why would I help some nigger lover?'
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>coalburner gets roughed up by nigger
>its mens fault
>>
>>37234956
She just confused you for a man is all.
>>
>>37235045
Then my mom would deserve death for being with a nigger
>>
>>37240738
Shut the fuck up bitch. Fuck with niggers and you're not welcome. That's all there is to it.
>>
Funnily enough I was talking with my uncle just yesterday about this. I asked him if he would help if he saw someone getting attacked. He said
>'If they were two men then I'd let them get on with it, but I'd help if a woman was getting attacked.'
>'But what if you got hurt?'
>'I don't care, I would help.'

I knew immediately that he had something that I did not have. He was a man and I was not. No amount of logic would change that simple fact.
>>
>>37234956
don't be white knight cuck faggot. don't ever help women unless you are related and if she deserves to be helped.
>>
>>37240738
She just confused him for someone who gives a fuck about subhuman whores.
>>
>>37234956
White girl dats Black guy and he beats her?
But that was just the natural consequence of poor decision making. If you were to intervene in that you'd have a 24/7 job
>>
>>37234956
fine sir, upon viewing such a sight i would have purchased a bag of popcorn so as to further enjoy the show! such a spectacle my sir. id be jeering at these two as they had a go at each other!
>>
>>37239423
A guy won't take a girl seriously so of course he wouldn't fucking punch you back into the stone age, however if a guy had done that, the nigger would have immediately chimped out and take it as a challenge of his masculinity and fight immediately.
>>
>Got involved
>The girl beat me up

I was just trying to save her.
>>
>>37235746
> turn 360 degrees
So you are facing the same direction.
>>
>>37234956
You did good OP.
This is not the 19th century, you dont have nothing to gain by being a white knight.
>>
>>37241891
I know this is bait, but why is acting dumb so funny?
>>
Fuck you OP. You're just a bitch.
>>
>>37242263
Cashier girl pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x519px
>>37234956
Even if I did have the balls to help I wouldn't want to look like a nigger-lover supporter but I wouldn't want to look like a bitch.
>>
>>37234956
You fucking moron OP you were supposed to say.

>"that's normal in my country, he's a true man"
>>
>>37240928
Uncle cuck af
>>
>>37234956
>"You're not going to do anything?"
>"Y-you t-too?"
>walk out as the bitch is visibly shaken, tears streaming down her face while the nigger starts applauding you
>>
>>37234956
Women want men as their slave boys unless they're rich
>>
File: 1434660134684.jpg (347KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1434660134684.jpg
347KB, 571x540px
>>37235217
I have experienced similar things
some blacks have a weird comradery for outcasts and weebs
I've seen nogs do lots of shitty things but almost all of them have treated me well
cant explain it

as far as personal experience goes spics have been the real niggers
>>
>>37235874
holy shit a sane person on 4chan
>>37239401
>>37239020
literal autism
>>
>>37239423
lol like you should fucking mc kill yourself lol its not scary at all lol
>>
File: 1494303779211s.jpg (9KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494303779211s.jpg
9KB, 244x250px
>>37235217
>four teenagers in grocery store line
>presumably OP is a teenager too that makes him five

Is this supermarket located next to a high school, or is everyone in your town that young?
>>
>>37243212
Naw spics have good work ethic and family morals.
>>
>>37243681
Not him, but some 18+teens live to gather in small houses.
>>
>>37234956
>Start to leave and hear her say "Men are disgusting." before I'm gone

Kek, what a dumb cunt. Good on you, men need to stop putting their lives at risk for a society that hates them. And even if you did save the woman who was paying the toll, after the ooga booga stomped your ass, she'd probably "make up" with him and let him fuck her in the ass that night.

Men need to stop white knight in for holes.
>>
>>37234990

This.

I've intervened, only to find my 'help' was unwanted. Which is fine-- no sweat off my back. The guy took it down a notch once I stepped in anyways.
>>
>>37239722
>unironically thinks saving some broads ass is gonna get him laid
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
>>37243212
>some blacks have a weird comradery for outcasts and weebs

I find that so weird. Ive seen some blacks who look like they gangbang who watch anime. They must be closet weebs who use their inate aggressive hormones to stand up for themselves.
>>
>>37239722
You would have got nothing by stepping in, and there would have been a large possibility that you'd get your ass beat. Chivalry is dead because women killed it, so why are you beating yourself up over this? That dumb chink could leave whenever she wanted, she just didnt.
>>
>>37234956
She could take the nigger by herself, aren't women supposed to be equal to men and be strong and independent.
>>
Everyone knows not to force yourself to intervene in domestic problems with complete strangers. There have been cases of the police being called and trying to arrest a husband beating his wife and the wife starts attacking the cops. If this is how some react to the police settling the dispute you would imagine they wouldn't take kindly to any random stranger. Of course that isn't to suggest they all would react that way but you also have to remember about other possibilities like potential lawsuits too.

Best keep it to the police and not bring yourself into other people's problems.
>>
>>37243765
they are also insecure and pick fights over stupid machismo shit. blacks do that too but it usually requires 2 shit personalities to start something.
I've also met way more wannabe spic gangsters than black ones and they constantly speak their foreign language and talk about how great mexico is.

this is just personal experience but they have been among the most shitty people I have met.
>>
>>37240928
Your uncle is a stupid simp cuck, not a man.
>>
Bitch probably deserved it.
Why should I interfere with another gentleman's business?
>>
>>37235045
That would mean my mom/sis are nigger lovers and i've given up trying to save them or I'm a half nig who agrees with the wife beater
>>
>>37234956
Her fault for dating a nigger.
Bet the cashier got turned on by it and later fapped to jamal beating her roastie cunt.
>>
>>37235874
>majority of people in area are white
>not understanding proportions
>not knowing niggers commit disproportionately more crime than other races
Your logic only works if there were an equal number of blacks and whites.
>>
>>37243212
>>37243991

>I have experienced similar things
>some blacks have a weird comradery for outcasts and weebs

why would that be?
maybe because they know how it feels......
dam I hate how spme people on here are so fucking racist
>>
>>37234956
>white girl has black bf
>black bf hits white girl
>white cashier blames white customer minding his own business

Tfw white women are cause why white men lost faith in them.
>>
>>37234956
I'm surprised by how many people think OP should have intervened. People get murdered over shit like that all the time, and even at best he'd have just told him to fuck off and kept doing it.

Also lol at the entitlement of women. Not only could the cashier have intervened herself and have been less likely to get killed or beaten for it, it's basically part of her job.
>>
>>37234956
Anyone else mutter softly "burn the coal, pay the toll" when they see BMWF couples IRL?
>>
>>37243212
>>37244072
>tfw spic
>never gloat about how great I am or how great my country I've only been to twice is
>never got into any fights over anything
>keep quiet and stay out of people's business
>people still hate you
Also, you probably live near a higher concentration of them, so you'd have more encounters with them.
>>
>>37244299
They're just retarded white knights who think there will be some reward if you lay down your life to protect the "fair maiden" in distress. Maybe that was true a century ago, but now OP would get beat or killed, the woman would get sopping wet, and she'd go home with the dindu and get railed yet again.

The issue is that so many boys and men are raised with the same sensibilities of last century, but things have changed.
>>
>>37235045
Put me in the screenshot for reddit haha roasted (I hope this guy is baiting)
>>
>>37234956
>arrive to nig kicking shit out of some coal burner
>other nigs just watching
>another white cunt screaming omg
>nigger get in my face asking what i'ma do bout it
>sucker punch the nig
>stab a his nigger friend with my car keys
>coal burner defends the niggers when police arrive
>i'm the bad guy
>luckily every other nigger recorded it on their phones

All I wanted was a fucking mcdouble and mcchicken man
>>
Not beating related but reminds me of this

>at job recruitment place
>single mom asks if I can give her and her friend a ride home
>not attracted to them (cuz single moms)
>give them ride anyway because I'm nice guy meme
>get to red spotlight
>guys beside me in pickup look over, rev engine
>ignore them
>girl looks over all smiley, like I'm going to race for her
>green light
>truck speeds off
>I drive speed limit
>girls are less friendly rest of the way

I'm not going to risk my first speeding ticket for your used up pussy. I don't even know you.

They always expect you to prove your masculinity to them. Annoying, and most men play along. Thank god I'm bi turning more gay every day.
>>
>>37244342
no, I don't hate you. everyone deserves the right to prove themselves before being judged.
I'm simply talking about the people I have met and seen, a considerable chunk of whom have been shit.
>>
It's her fault that she is getting hit
Why should I help her when she asked for it?
>>
>>37243765
Spics having a good work ethic is a meme propagated by people who have never worked with spics. You have to be standing over them, constantly keeping them working. They will goof off the second you take your eyes off them.
>>
>>37235057
your sister is a piece of shit
>>
>>37244447
>actually defending women

Fucking retard.

>>37244491

Women are shit, overgrown children. Remember that and your life will be much better.
>>
>>37235448
this

what kind of fucking idiot white knights in 2017?women have made it pretty fucking clear that they do not care about us
>>
File: 1481038083551.jpg (34KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1481038083551.jpg
34KB, 600x632px
>before /pol/
>would've probably white knighted her
>after /pol/
>want to join the nog and beat the coal burner

What is happening to me?
I used to be all for ''one love'' and shit but now I just want a homogeneous society. I'm not a racist, I just want people of other races who haven't assimilated yet to leave and never come back.

I want a society where all races can live harmoniously among one another, but I'm starting to think that's just a pipe dream.
>>
my brother got sent to juvie for hitting my dad for being an abusive asshole. my mom whined but did nothing. she's still with him and complains constantly.

you can't save someone from their own choices.
>>
>>37235874
>muh not all

you sound like a tumblrina
>>
>>37236076
this and i dont like either one of em
>>
>>37245152
its calls being red pilled

its a tough pill to swallow but at least you see reality for what it is
>>
>>37243212
moved to san antonio and can confirm spics are worlds ahead of blacks when it comes to being niggerish. no contest.
>>
File: 1492901960302.jpg (2MB, 4762x4892px) Image search: [Google]
1492901960302.jpg
2MB, 4762x4892px
>>37245346
Life wasn't supposed to be like this.
unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>37244980
>Telling people not to kill each other now makes me a champion of women because one happened to benefited

I know I was being retarded for wishing to be a semi decent person but, fuck, you misogynist sound just as crazy as feminist cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 454x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 454x480px
>>37234956
You did the right and neutral thing, OP. you have no obligation to help the bitch. She should have done it herself if she wanted it to stop that badly.
>>
>>37244342
>>37244072
spics are great.
>best food in the world
>honest and hardworking
>family values
>low drama
My neighbors are a really cute guatemalan couple that occasionally make really delicious food for me. My neighbor who lives above my apartment is some kind of spic and never causes any kind of trouble. I call him senior punta because on the weekends he watches soccer matches on high volume and shouts "Punta!!!!" really loudly every time the other team makes a good play.
>>
Yeah, let's be proud of being fucking cowards and enabling abuse of women! Fucking ebin xD
>>
>>37246834
They shouldn't be fucking niggers.
>>
>>37246834
why are any of those things my problem
>>
>>37246834
how is it being a coward to not risk your life over someone elses interpersonal drama? dumbass shit man I swear
>>
>>37234956
Great job OP. Should have walked back and looked the cashier in the eyes after her final comment though.
>>
>>37246834
Maybe you should learn to mind your own fucking business
>>
>>37246834
>Yeah, let's be proud of being fucking cowards and enabling abuse of women!
They are strong womyn who need no (white) men!
If their pet-monky starts beating on them, I'll just take it for part of their fetish and move on.
>>
>>37247425
>coward: a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
>>
>>37246834
Don't date abusive men.
>>
>>37247886
That implies that I want to help them, but can't because I lack the courage to do so.
>>
>>37234956
>person from group X does ABC
>Ugh, EVERYONE from group X is disgusting!!
>>
>>37248053
This is all of racism desu
>>
>>37235874
On both a per capita and numerical basis no they aren't
Sorry nigger lover but chimps commit more crime than whites
>>
>>37248053
>A large amount of group X does ABC
>"How can you think they're disgusting?!"
>>
>>37248156
who fuckingg cares
>>
>>37243765
80% of spics don't want a monogamous relationship according to polls, and over 50% of them are on welfare. "Good work ethic"
>>
>>37248131
>>37248053
Racism btfo by based anon.
>>
>>37234956
>>At store getting some food
>>White girl is there with her black boyfriend
>>They're having an argument and he starts being rough and hits her

Heh. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Seriously though why get involved? That's just gonna end up with Tyrone and Stacey both attacking you.
>>
>>37248180
Apparently the nigger lover did so I corrected him
>>
>>37248232
he's a nigger lover what do you expect
>>
>>37248053
This has always been a stupid argument because you could say this even if literally 99.99% of Black were complete scumbags.

The fact of the matter is, I don't care what that .01% does when so many of them are doing horrible shit. Yeah it's not everyone but it doesn't have to be, it's fucking enough.
>>
>>37248268
It's the race equivalent of saying "Not all women are like that." whenever shitty divorce practices are brought up. It's a fucking joke.
>>
Yeah you're all so tough and infallible, everybody is wrong except you.
>>
>>37248802
Triggered coal burner detected.
>>
>>37248802
I'm not tough or infallible, I just don't want to get involved in some strangers fight.
Is that such a hard concept for whiteknights?
>>
>>37246834
Not my problem m8
>>
>>37236839
She was in love with a guy who ended up going gay, and he told her to do it. She initially denied culpability years later when I confronted her about it, but admitted to doing it and apologized.
>>37236839
>>37244832
I've come to the point in my life where I've realized that it's better to make amends and have people in your life instead of being alone. I sang at her wedding ceremony earlier this month.
>>
>>37248053
BASED BLACK AMN
>>
>>37235217
>nightcore
you are disgusting
>>
You're all racist faggots.
>>
>>37250636
And you're a giant cuck.

And a faggot.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.