[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Staying at Grandmas house >Go to take a piss >Walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: killme.jpg (47KB, 720x647px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
47KB, 720x647px
>Staying at Grandmas house
>Go to take a piss
>Walk by little 1o year cousins bed
>Shes watching a youtube video
>Waves me over
>Go over
>She grabs my hand and makes me feel her up
>Pull back
>Hehe...
>Leave
>About to kill myself
>>
>>37234816
Yeah I'm sure that's what happened, OP. She made you. The jury will love that.
>>
>not at least giving her little pussy a rub through her pants
Why are you even a real person?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>37234840
I mean if she made me do it then its not like she is going to tell anyone or make a big thing out of it. Which is probably the only reason I haven't fucking sliced my throat yet. It was literally like my fucking Japanese Doujins.
>>
>>37234816
To the gas chamber with you.
oreganoflakes
>>
>>37234887
Oh, and you read lolicon, that'll really help your case
>>
>>37234887
>I mean if she made me do it then its not like she is going to tell anyone or make a big thing out of it.

She's trying to incriminate you, dumbass.
>>
>>37234915
Yeah right faggot. Like a 10 year old is that smart
>>
Promise me for what you love most that you aren't just lying for attention
>>
>>37234934
thats an odd question
>>
>>37234933
10 year olds are exactly that smart.
>>
>>37235028
>most 10 year olds try to incriminate family members for pedophile charges
>>
Heck, when I was young, I knew that if I fake a sexual assault an a person and ruin their life.

It's so fucking awesome how quick you can ruin a person's life.
>>
>>37234887
Except in your doujins kids just act that way all on their own, and not because they learned that behavior by being the subject of sexual abuse.
>>
File: wtffffffffffff.jpg (22KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
wtffffffffffff.jpg
22KB, 300x299px
>>37234816
dude wtf.
u backed out of free pussy?
u gay??
>>
>>37234816
Hey I know this disturbed you and all that but you should prob tell someone. Im serious. I was molested as a child (older than her tho i was 7 at the youngest it happened) and it could be a sign that someones teaching her to do that. Sorry to be the one to tell you that you should tell someone what happened. Sorry dude. I know it sucks.

I helped take care of kids that my friend was nannying and these were unwanted adobted children from a woman who was a drug addict and the people who adopted them told us that they were probably sold sexually (the youngest was 6, the other was 8) and so we had to monitor them to make sure they didn't masturbate or fuck each other they were brothers. Thankfully it never happened when I was watching them. I was fucking terrified of seeing it and terrified that if I did see it I would be triggered to my own trauma and have a mental breakdown.

On a lighter note she might not of been molested and sometimes kids just do these things because they don't know any better.
>>
>>37234816
>1o year cousin
>1 year old
Jesus, OP
>>
>>37235521
>>37235496
>>37235479
Yeah except little kids have the fucking internet on their phones. Even in they go onto youtube there are plenty of music videos with kissing grinding and groping
>>
>>37235514
samefag here.
did not mean to direct that msg towards op
>>
>>37235623
lol who else could that be towards
>>
>>37234816
You should get your balls and benis removed and become a girl. Girls never do anything child-gropey so people will believe you.
>>
File: 1444020231804.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
1444020231804.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
>>37234887
This reads exactly like the case of black weeaboo
Also if she is acting this way maybe she is being abused by a family member retard stop thinking with your dick first.
>>
>>37234816
>a 10 year old overpowered you and made you do so something
You should probably kill yourself if you're that weak
>>
File: nobf.png (313KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
nobf.png
313KB, 512x600px
>>37234915
>She's trying to incriminate you
She's fucking 10 years old
>>
WTF L4DDI3
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.