[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I am getting psychological testing, does anyone have advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1488415207995.png (47KB, 916x910px) Image search: [Google]
1488415207995.png
47KB, 916x910px
Today I am getting psychological testing, does anyone have advice on how to make it look like I am severely mentally ill?
>>
Talk about 4chan and /r9k/ specifically and in detail.
>>
Just be yourself Anon, we all believe in you
>>
Get a job you pseudoautist
>>
>>37234595
Tell them about your favorite anime in deep detail even when things become obviously uncomfortable for all those involved.
>>
File: v4JlTyl.gif (176KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
v4JlTyl.gif
176KB, 900x582px
>>37234623
This works very well.
>>
>>37234595
tell them you want harm yourself and others; get thrown in the psych ward, you'll love it.
>>
>>37234612
The only time this advice works. Listen to this anon, anon.
>>
>>37234623
unless your favorite anime happens to be something like Kodomo no Jikan, this won't work. Psychs deal with things a lot more troubling than shitty chinese cartoons.
>>
Jesus christ, go back to tumblr, you landwhale
>>
File: teacup (16).jpg (315KB, 850x487px) Image search: [Google]
teacup (16).jpg
315KB, 850x487px
>>37234623
Can I tell them that I see the girls of yuru yuri as my own daughters that I talk to throughout the day (except during school hours, they need their education)
>>
>>37234595
Just tell they that you see hallucinations and hear things when alone.
>>
>>37234595
hahaha, i am doing the exact opposite, i almost certainly have mental illness and am desperately trying to avoid institutionalization
>>
>>37234595
Say that you made a tulpa, or that you hear voices from time to time.
Make a up a facade for the voice, it doesn't have to be much but enough reality in the personality works for the therapist to believe you.
>>
>>37234595
This time it might help to bee urlsef
>>
>>37234970
>this time it might help to bee Urself

Possibly the greatest moment of this board
>>
>>37234595
forget dates and people for the interview, act like you are disoriented

I did this in actuality because my obsessiveness seemed to sort of do a loop due to thinking too much and anxiety/paranoia about the interview, and my mind cleared up to a really high degree. thinking about it right now is making me manic

I forgot the year when my parents got divorced and I verbally tried to remember for 30 seconds straight until an uncomfortable silence and he asked the next question. Partway through I was convinced they were fucking with me and that this whole interview was a setup because the interviewer and I were in a old and dimly lit room and he was making symbols on the piece of paper which I thought was a test to see how I would respond. Started thinking about blade runner and paralleling the situation, tried to act as normal as possible but then I realized I had to act odd but I was already acting odd by trying to act normal

I'm pretty sure my voice started changing partway through the interview unintentionally too.. I "passed" so I guess it all works out in the end, heheh....
>>
>>37234595
become severely mentally ill
>>
>>37234595
Why

Being admitted fucking blows if thats what you want.

Plus, you really think a trained psychiatrist will believe your attempts at sounding ill?

It would be pretty easy to go for the average "I feel depressed and anxious, aw I wanna kill myself". You can just straight up tell a Dr that and they will give you the benefit of the doubt. They probably wont prescribe you a benzo right away.

I don't think you can fake REAL severe mental illness. When I was inpatient at a mental hospital the psychos were on a whole new level.

>Mumbling every word they spoke and getting pissed when you cant understand them

>Coloring the same fucking piece of paper everyday all day

>Tweaking out every few minutes or so

>Coming into the unit strapped to a gurney screaming and shaking violently.

>Drinking all the apple juice

>Trying to kill themselves in some very creative ineffective ways

>Being completely silent and motionless for hours on end.

I suggest you start taking acting classes.
>>
>>37234854
No because Yuru Yuri is shit
>>
Spin some fidget spinners the entire time, and act autistic if they ask you to stop
>>
>>37235143
Those pills fuck you up for real, permanently soon as they have you on them a little too long your brain doesn't know how to function without them

These hospitals really don't fucking help the majority, mental health and (((psychiatry))) are a fucking disappointment for the most part

Most mental health issues are a byproduct of capitalism
>>
let them know about your giant folder on your computer filled with images of green frogs which you use to express emotions on an anime imageboard
>>
File: 1484808982182.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
1484808982182.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>37235385
No its a byproduct of humans living in an increasingly alien environment than that which we originally evolved to live in
Blame the industrial revolution
>>
File: 1484946944929.jpg (119KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484946944929.jpg
119KB, 499x499px
>>37235385
>not getting benzo prescriptions and then selling them online to drug addicts
Good money desu
>>
If you want to get on the bux, make sure you state a couple times how difficult it is for you to do basic tasks.
>>
>>37236179
What kind of basic tasks? I oftentimes skip meals because I'm too nervous to go to the store
>>
>>37236248
I got advice from a disability lawyer. Play up the fact that you can't be relied on in the workplace. Talk about how your memory is bad, talk about how you can't take care of yourself, play up your anxiety, claim you get very bad headaches, etc. It helps if you're already on medication so you can also fire off different side effects your meds give you.

t. faggot on the bux.
>>
>>37234595
Just BEE URSELF originaldo.
>>
File: 1493632544767.jpg (83KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
1493632544767.jpg
83KB, 960x790px
>>37234595
One of those rare times when you really just should be yourself.
>>
File: 1491021547789.jpg (31KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1491021547789.jpg
31KB, 396x594px
>>37234595
you are severly mentally ill anon you just dont know it yet!
>>
>>37236248
thats me damn
>>
>>37234595
Why do you want to look severely mentally ill in the first place? what do you want?
>>
>>37234595
Someone shop the teeth yellow make the eyes bloodshot please.
>>
>>37234595
Drink a lot of coffee before, like 8 to ten cups.
>>
>>37236145
Now if only I was a yank, this sounds legit like a good idea. Fuck you.
>>
>>37234595

If you come here and believe the shit posted here you're already severely mentally ill
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.