[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls enjoy giving blowjobs? What do they even get out of it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Do girls enjoy giving blowjobs? What do they even get out of it?
>>
No they all hate it and they laugh at you behind your back if you make stupid faces at them while they do it
>>
>>37234363
not a girl but dicks are hot
>>
>>37234363
My gf loves sucking my dick. She says she likes hearing me moan. Which is good because I enjoy getting blowjobs
>>
>>37234392
>make stupid faces at them while they do it
What's your O face, /r9k/?
>>
File: hugh.png (393KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
hugh.png
393KB, 486x486px
>>37234506
uwu

>orginial
>>
File: 1489907446523.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489907446523.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>37234506
oh oh oh oh oh oh SKRAWWWW
>>
>>37234363
>What do they even get out of it?
Who doesn't like making someone they love happy?
>>
>>37234363
They get to keep me around which means the flow of status and money keeps coming, no pun
>>
Do guys enjoy licking pussy? What do they even get out of it?
>>
>>37234910
If you do it at the right time, you get an egg and red chunky stuff that's basically just a slightly less nutritious ketchup

So breakfast, in other words

Meanwhile dicksucking only gets you a weird-smelling, sticky, salty, sickly warm vanilla milkshake
>>
>>37234910
i would like to, i like the way vaginas look, and if a girl chose to be with me i would like to make her feel as good as possible
>>
>>37234363

Well my wife tells me she does it in order to avoid having sex so often. More as a task that needs to be done for me.

Sometimes she says though she finds it erotic that makes her more turned on.
>>
>>37234910
It's nice being able to do whatever with your partner, alot of it is foreplay though.

Some of the best sex I've ever had usually involved ramming my tongue down her vagina first before actually fucking her.

You'll understand when you experience it.
>>
>implying most women don't get off on being used by dominant men

wew lad
>>
>>37234938
are you 12 years old? do you think you're being funny?
>>
if a girl doesn't enjoy sucking my dick, then i dont want her to give me a blowjob.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.