[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there theoretically any jobs that don't require me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1492446471151.jpg (441KB, 1448x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492446471151.jpg
441KB, 1448x1024px
Are there theoretically any jobs that don't require me to leave my house at all?
>>
-Youtuber or Twitch streamer (kind of an overfilled market and the adpocalypse has killed making money off ads, so you'd have to rely on Patreon. Plus you'd have to be a non autist thats decent at interacting with people)
-Game developer that makes games for iOS or Steam (But this is about to get super expensive with the removal of Steam greenlight and getting noticed on Android/iOS markets is super hard)
>>
I'm a drug dealer, and for close "friends" i let them come to my apartment or outside in the parking lot, so sometimes I can make a lot of cash in a day without leaving my place at all.

If you're just looking to make some side cash, though then selling a small amount of weed to some white kids who aren't shady will not require you to leave much.
>>
I'll help you out OP, even though I don't really want anymore competition. Alas, the greater good.

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=work+from+home&l=

Here, you can get jobs working from home using this website. It's called Indeed. There are lots of jobs here, mostly involving computers.
>>
>>37234275

My uncle is some sort of database admin for this energy company, he works from home all days using some intranet.
>>
>>37234519
I hope you get found with your hands cut off and an entire roll of duct tape wrapped around your mouth and nose in the trunk of an abandoned 96 Toyota sedan, somewhere in some slummy urban shithole.
>>
File: 1490154499529.gif (415KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1490154499529.gif
415KB, 500x469px
>>37234568
Okay, anon. Have a nice day.
>>
>>37234579
I like you anon.... please like me back
>>
>>37234275
my brother is an IT consultant. he will actually go to the company site at most once a week for a few hours.
>>
>>37234594
I like you as a friend.

That's how you like me, right?
>>
>>37234611
Yes, I like that you're a drug dealer. I was a drug dealer too for a short while. We're alike in that way.
>>
>>37234624
I'm only doing it to pay the rent and my tuition fees for community college.
>>
>>37234634
I did it because I liked to hold stacks of dollar bills in a big wad and have a big stack of cash

I smoked soooo much weed lol
>>
>>37234275
Yes my stepdad is apart of an internet contracting company. Hired by many companies. He stays home all day on his laptop smoking pot laying in bed of watching TV. It's harder than you'd think though.
>>
>>37234659
Yeah, not gonna lie, the money is real nice. On a good week I can pull up to $1500. It may not sound like much to others, but that's a lot for me.

Community college here only costs like $700 a semester so trapping is an easy way to get an education. Dunno if I'd qualify for financial aid anyways
>>
>>37234720
Yeah. It's not a great career however, whether it be getting robbed at gun point or getting a felony that makes one ineligible for most jobs.

At the end of the day I just said screw it and went back to being NEET.
>>
>>37234275
Being my sex slave.
I need to receive 2 dickings per day and one oral serving of baby batter. You can do whatever you want the rest of the time.

Pay is based on skills and abilities.

You also need to be OK with sharing my house with me and one other dude who is on the same contract as you.

Base pay is food rent and a 50$ per week stipend.
>>
>>37234720
>>37234779
How do I into drug dealing?
>>
>>37234786
Kill your local drug dealer and wear his skin as your own
>>
>>37234786
Unless you have a decent-sized social circle then it's gonna be hard.
>>
>>37234785
Where do I sign up for this, anon?
>>
>>37234826
Send me ur resume.

Or type it here. Where u live.
>>
>>37234275
- Most things in software development.
- Sometimes phone jobs let you just stay home.
Overall, none of them are entry-level. Staying at home to work is sort of a job that serves as a reward for the old or highly skilled.
>>37234395
YouTube is not a job.
o
u
T
u
b
e

i
s

n
o
t

a

j
o
b
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.