[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old man kitty isn't doing so well tonight, boys. Taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: good morning.jpg (178KB, 1047x785px) Image search: [Google]
good morning.jpg
178KB, 1047x785px
Old man kitty isn't doing so well tonight, boys.
Taking him to the emergency vet here soon.
Help me deal with the feels of losing my best friend, it's gonna kill me.
>>
File: fifty shades of Grey.jpg (187KB, 1043x782px) Image search: [Google]
fifty shades of Grey.jpg
187KB, 1043x782px
Adopted this cat about four years ago, knowing I'd have to deal with this having adopted an old cat, but it's still gonna fuck me up.
As far as symptoms go, I'm pretty sure he has liver disease, and right now he's just kind of hiding himself away and isn't nearly as alert as usual.
>>
File: Flash the Cat.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Flash the Cat.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
My family cat died earlier this year, under similar circumstances as well.
I remember the last time I held the bastard

>tfw non-humans are closer to the heart than any actual person
>>
I feel for you anon. Growing up all of the cats I had ended up dying or got lost never to be seen again. First cat wandered into the nearby forest and never came back. Second cat ended up getting killed by a neighbor's dog. The last cat I had also wandered somewhere else and we never saw him again.
>>
>>37233905
my cat that i had adopted died of cancer when he was 3 years old it really fucked me up a lot he was basically my only friend i'm too afraid to get a new pet because of how that cat dying made me feel
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
>>37233905
well if its the time to say your byes, make sure you give him lots of tuna and other good stuff. have him eat like a fucking king.

We are tasked with giving these guys a good life while they live. Be glad that you were able to do that for him in the time that you two had together anon. It sucks having to lose your best bud. The worst though is seeing them in pain so its good to know when to call it so that he can fade into Valhalla in peace in dignity.
>>
>>37233905
Real sorry about your kitty.

If you need support you can hang out in tinychat/robot9001

just wait until mommy dies you weak faggot
>>
What a beautiful cat, dude. From my observation, cat's aren't afraid of death like humans are. You provided the best possible thing to him you ever could, and that was a loving home and companionship.

Keeping your cat in my thoughts.
>>
Make sure to do a full range of tests (blood work, urinalysis, ultrasound), if you have the means to do so. I went in to the vet with my 21 year old cat thinking her kidneys were going and it turned out to just be a simple respiratory infection. Keep your spirits up, and if you have to make a difficult decision, know that you're doing it out of love.
>>
I just lost my girl who looked just like her, almost made it to 20, she was older than I was man. I try not to think about it, she grew up with me from Colorado to New York to California, love them while you can, i'm sure he will be happy you can live your life.
>>
File: sad catt2.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
sad catt2.png
6KB, 339x348px
I had my cat put down once.
He was 18 years old. Poor guy fell down stairs when he was younger and had back problems since. Then he kept pissing everywhere and wouldn't move right. He was too old.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.