[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can go back in time and talk to yourself when you were 12

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: 7Bgs6uW.png (200KB, 407x652px) Image search: [Google]
7Bgs6uW.png
200KB, 407x652px
You can go back in time and talk to yourself when you were 12 years old for exactly 10 minutes

What do you tell yourself?
>>
>>37233691
Start working on your social game now, that's it. everything else is hit and miss
>>
>>37233691
Invest in bitcoin rather than real estate, dumbass.
>>
>>37233691
Pretty soon you're going to be taken to a gun range by your stepdad. It might seem like a bad idea, but as soon as he hands you the gun, blow your fucking brains out. If you don't, you'll regret it forever.
>>
File: 1473441512638.jpg (76KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473441512638.jpg
76KB, 460x628px
I am assuming investment tips is breaking the rules.

So I would tell myself to take my academic's seriously. Don't lose momentum and don't think you can't achieve something just because others say so.

The only difference between you and someone successful is that they worked hard. Working hard and smart is all that you need to do in order to succeed in life.
I am now 25 and about to finish university because people got it into my head that was not university material. They made me think I was not good enough or smart enough then other people. I have learned myself that all you need to do is put your head down and put the work in to get something out.
>>
dude why are you such a fucking weirdo holy shit please go drown yourself or something
I think you've been masturbating for a while now. I tell you what. You wont see tits IRL till you're fucking 19. You will have masturbated so much at that point that you will not be able to get hard without medication. That you wont be able to cum during sex. You're literally frying your dick and the worst part is, by the time you're 20 and try to quit, you'll be addicted as fuck.

Also you might not realized but half the girls in class like you. R? likes you. C? Likes you. N? Likes you since you broke that guy's nose. A? SHE FUCKIGN LIKES YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT JESUS CHRIST
>>
The outcomes for the last 14 Super Bowls, NBA championships, and Kentucky Derbies.
>>
Don't take drugs until you are old enough to accept and understand the consequences that come with them.
>>
>>37233691
In about 3 years you are going to meet the person who will make you the happiest you've ever been don't fuck up take it slow we're both counting on you.
>>
>>37233691
I'd tell myself every stock that is going to increase in value (and when the major dips will be). Also who will win the major sporting events and horse races, so I can make some nice money from betting.
>>
Does it even matter what I say? Can I actually convince myself to act differently than I did? The thing is, we often know what the best choices are, but we don't always act on them they way we think we should.
>>
File: 1490397667906.jpg (64KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
1490397667906.jpg
64KB, 274x268px
>>37233800
Nice dubs, this is the best option.

Seeing how I was really into Back to the Future when I was 12 I could tell myself this is like giving myself the copy of Grays Sports Almanac.
>>
>>37233877
>we often know what the best choices are, but we don't always act on them they way we think we should.
I don't understand this, desu. I know exactly what I should do to fix every single one of my problems yet I don't do shit.

It doesn't even take effort. Maybe deep inside we don't want to solve those problems and would rather stay unhappy with what we have.
>>
>>37233691
I'd just fuck myself before life had the chance to.
>>
>>37233691
literally nothing i know my past self doesn't act on others opinions nd follows his own word
the only way to change it is that somehow i transfer my current memories and knowledge to my 12 year old self
>>
Join cross country and start preparing for the Marines, get as much credit for your Econ degree, get with Jocelyn sophomore year and if not don't leave Eden
>>
>>37233691
don't smoke pot in hs
don't be a faggot emo for a year
don't wear skinny jeans
drop out sooner
tell mom you don't like her boyfriend
refuse to move with them
tell mom you hate him
DONT FUCKING LET YOUR MOM DATE HIM
>>
kill yourself right now or you will end up like me
>>
Save as much money as you can and put it into FAANG and Bitcoin/ETH
>>
>>37233691
cut off your fucking balls right now
>>
Chill out lil buddy. Shits gotta get worse before it gets better. Next few years will be hell, but just ride it. Oh by the way don't start so many fights with your bullies and don't punch holes in the wall, it just makes you feel like more of a psycho and breaks your mum's heart.

You were the victim of child abuse and neglect, while its not an excuse to be a crazy fuck it's an explanation. Get some help and life will start to balance out.

One last thing. DONT GET FAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OH FUCK PLEASE PUT THE FORK DOWN YOULL BE SO MUCH HAPPIER FOR IT YOU FUCKIN LITTLE FATTY.
>>
Don't be a piece of shit.
Continue learning music, that's the one mistake you don't make.
Take voice lessons.
Keep taking voice therapy.
Don't be a retard.
Good luck. Suicide is always an option.
>>
Pay more attention in school, don't do meth.
>>
>>37233945
I'd also give myself advices while having sex if it's not against the rules.
First advice would be about bitcoins, second one about not going to that fucking techno party when I was 18, drugs really fucked my brain hard. I'd be better off without so called social skill, really. Next one about learning Python, SQL, HTML/CSS when I was 15 not 25, by the time I started learning I'd already have a job. Oh and to talk with my father more often. He killed himself after my whore mother left him for another dick, he turned to alcohol and you know how this song goes...
Also last but not less important than other. STAY AWAY FROM THAT SLUT MARTHA.
>>
>>37233691
I would come up with a list of what to invest in to make a ton of money. It's too bad that I was born too early to exploit the tech bubble.

Also to not go into finance despite having tons of money.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 253x200px
>>37233691
"Ignore women, they will ignore you.
Except for that party you get invited to by that one normie, talk to a girl named kyra.
You will fuck it up, but just dont, youll know what i mean when you get to that point.
Also study harder because your mom doesnt give a shit about you and you will be homeless for years when you turn 18."

And then id wait for the younger me to make me smarter.
And maybe i would have a gf for a few months too who knows.
But this thread is for wishful thinking.
I will be stuck in my low skill wagie job, alone, KHHV for the rest of my life.
>>
File: mentlegen.png (975KB, 1021x767px) Image search: [Google]
mentlegen.png
975KB, 1021x767px
>>37233691
First thing I'd tell him is to get out a pen and write this shit down.
>"Your dad's gonna buy you the PS3, don't waste your own money"
>"Stay in debate with her and be her partner freshman year."
>"The other one is a slut, go for it and it's a slam dunk."
>"Join the baseball team."
>"When they invite you to hang out and smoke weed, DO IT. Fuck your mom, you're only experiencing high school once, don't regret it"
>"High school is fucking easy, just do the work. There are no bullies or shit there, just stay on track and hang out with the kids of your own race. Everything else will sort itself out."
>"The Brazilian with the fat butt is traditional, just be confident and persistent."
>"Eat your fuggin vegetables and brush your teeth you shitter, or else you're gonna be 5'9" with a fucked up smile."
>"When you're in your closet cleaning the crackhead is gonna try to steal your dog. Just keep Oreo in your room and lock the door."
>THROW ALL YOUR FUCKING MONEY IN BITCOIN. ALL OF IT. AAALLL OF IT. GET YOUR PARENTS MONEY, THROW THAT IN TOO. TRUST ME.
>>
>>37233691
Work hard in school, join the swim team first chance you get, and for the love of God take some chances and ask girls out.

I already knew all of these things at the time but I just chose to not follow through with them.
>>
>>37233691
Don't go to college.

oregano
>>
>>37233691
"People are going to start giving you really bad advice, constantly. Don't listen to anyone but yourself because no one has your best interest in mind except yourself.
>>
All these exercises in thinking do is make me feel more ashamed of how things turned out. No point living like this. Better just to focus on the present.
>>
Lose weight. Diet, work out, starve yourself, who cares. Just lose weight.
>>
>>37233691
You just moved to a new house, and you're about to start 7th grade, you're the youngest one in the grade because you skipped one(GATE). Girls will approach you because they think you're "cute". You will inevitably fuck this up because you still don't know that girls aren't interested in studying natural disasters and insects.
Even though you have friends, you are going to be alone for the majority of your life, and your closest family will betray you, several times. Don't let anyone get too close. I know you bench press your bed every couple of days but lift more and get into actual exercising. Join the Army as soon as you turn 17, go Infantry and then Ranger School. When you get deployed request an extension to stay in theater. If this gets denied try to push for it once more. If they still say no then leave a note on your bunk and go put a round through your head in the motorpool.
>>
You are a fucking idiot. Please interact with people as little as possible so you don't create any more cringe memories. Invest in all these companies, and here's all the sports wins I can remember.
>beat the shit out of him for remaining time
>>
File: dis nigga.png (74KB, 376x310px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
74KB, 376x310px
>>37234503
This one made me seriously lol.
>>
File: man_scratching_head.jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
man_scratching_head.jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>>37234440
wtf senpai I made GATE but I never heard anything about a fucking grade skip
>>
>>37234531
I don't remember the details but I was moved from 2nd grade into 3rd in the middle of the year. I was in GATE until end of 4th grade.
>>
>>37233691
i would just kill my younger self
>>
>>37233748
>taking the universe with you
nice idea anon
>>
Join football
>>
Move in with dad. Don't stop drawing. Calm your ADD ass down and quit picking fights you're going to lose. Yeah the burbs are kind of shitty for making friends but trying to substitute that meaningful part of your life through excessive Vidya and the Internet isn't going to work out in our favor. You're more annoying than you think you are and not nearly as cool. Don't be scared of math. It's not as hard as you think it is.
>>
i would say,
put it in sarah, wtf is wrong with u,
keep doing good n school,
stay away from the pot,
keep the drinking ;)
>>
>>37233691
I would tell him that my grandmother will have cancer that will kill her if they don't find it early, and that she needs to get check about 6 years.
>>
invest in bitcoin.

None of the stupid pep talk would work, and i would just end up the same
>>
>>37236033
What triggers me is I started mining bitcoins back when they just starting and they were worth nothing back then. Idiot me thought that it was stupid reddit shit. I looked back in that pool account a few years ago and I think there was the equivalent of 20$ of Bitcoin today. I only fired up mining shit for around an hour or 2 on a shitty laptop
>>
>>37233691

Choose life.

[originl]
>>
>>37233691
You're not as smart as you think you are, and for fucks sake don't think even for a second that you're special. You are not special, you are just another person out of the billions of other people out there. When you get out of this special snowflake mindset, then and only then can you improve. You aren't deserved anything in life, so stop thinking you'll get all your shit handed to you on a silver platter. You will have to work for everything, and you will learn to love doing shit you don't want to do and never thought you would have to do to make it.

Don't waste your time going to college when you're older, quit playing so much video games, and start running, doing push ups, doing sit ups, and doing pull ups. Do cross country and track&field when you get to high school. Enlist in the military and then do college once you're mature enough if you want to, don't waste your valuable fucking time screwing around in college floating from major to major knowing that you don't actually want to be there in the first place and don't have the money for it, enlist in the military since that's what you actually want to do even though your parents don't want you to.

Man, I sure was stupid when I was younger.
>>
>>37236173

And now you are a self hating, walking cliche.
>>
>>37233691
I would go back in time and molest myself.
>>
Stop telling your mother to get divorced from that drunk loser, he is a good person compared to his replacement.
also you are right, your brothers hate you because you are the favorite, get along with it and exploit it.
>>
>>37233691
Stop eating junk food you fucking skinny fuck.
One day you will wake up and realize you are 25% body fat.
>>
>>37236249
Oh I'm not self hating by any means, I'm actually happy where I'm at right now in life. I'm pissed that I wasted a lot of valuable time when I was younger, but I'm glad I at least opened my eyes about my bullshit when I did, got in shape, and started improving my overall well being.
>>
>>37233691
I'd tell myself to kill my father
>>
>>37236288

Have you heard about Jordan Peterson? I think you might find him eye opening.
>>
>>37233691
dont let your mom date him
ruin that relationship as soon as possible
kill him if possible
you know who it is
threaten suicide or abandoning her
you will never be able to bring your parents back together
Jack is a faggot, dont befriend him
brush your teeth well every day
keep things secret about yourself
>>
Buy that gun from your friend so when you do shrooms you'll kill us
Life gets better but it's still not worth living
>>
>>37233877
This.
A ten minute talk with my 12 year old self isnt magically going to cure his autism.
>>
>>37236306
Yes, what about him?

This is an original post
>>
kill yourself once you finish high school, it all goes down from there
>>
>>37236173
>muh muscles
Dumbest advice I have ever read.
>>
>>37236445
I was a fat kid growing up, and I think that took a serious toll on my self confidence. It took a lot for me mentally to get over the hump and go to the gym regularly when I was fat and weak because I thought everyone was staring at me, and changing my diet was even harder. I'm proud of myself for what I've done, but I wish I would have started earlier. I feel alive, unlike when I was fat and weak.

Believe it or not, I never once thought about trying to get girls when I was getting in shape. It was all about trying to get as far away from my days of being fat as possible, and now it has turned into a sort of personal challenge of constant self improvement.
>>
>>37233691
Runescape is your gateway into literally doing drugs
Find something you enjoy and practice it every fucking day you retard
>>
File: Rick.png (154KB, 243x439px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154KB, 243x439px
>>37233691
Don't ever try to impress anybody. Jack off before school so you don't bother yourself with some little slut that just grow up being some slut. Save up more your family gives you, don't waste it all on ridiculously expensive pizza. Maybe try to convince mom that you should be home schooled. Listen to more music. Don't worry about fashion until you're 22 because that's when you'll look the most attractive. Baby faced, but attractive. But in the mean time, make sure you get as much water as you can get and wash your face as much as needed per day because holy shit you're gonna need it pizza face. Stop watching Family Guy, it's shit you little fucker. Save up the money for that guitar you'll want in the future. Dedicate yourself to having a system that consists of energy, focus, motivation, and patience. You'll always be a weird kid. You don't fit in anywhere and you never will. It's like I said at the beginning don't ever try to impress ANYONE but yourself. And don't be so edgy about 'cause I know you like Gaara from Naruto you little faggot (and since we're on the topic of anime and manga get in to Jojo's Bizarre adventure and this webcomic called One-Punch Man). Just focus on what you want to do that lead you to a happier life. Better yourself for the sake of yourself. This forewarning won't lead you to a life of external luxury by the way, but learn to say "fuck external luxury, whatever the fuck that
means".
>>
>>37236570
And don't be an atheist. Stop giving a fuck about trivial bull shit like God. Just categorize yourself as an apatheist. Now fuck off to reddit 'cause I know that's more down your alley you little shit head.
>>
File: coach280.jpg (21KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
coach280.jpg
21KB, 280x210px
>>37236642
And get in to short haired girls. Because like I said that blonde slut you like will have 6 or 7 boyfriends all throughout middle school and high school. She's fucking roastie slut. And don't worry about wondering what roastie is because you'll find out eventually.

And I hate to keep reiterating this, but you NEED to accept that you don't fit in anywhere. YOU'RE WEIRD. The normie kids (don't worry about that word either) will invite you in to their groups for the shits and giggles, but eventually they'll say that you're not welcome in the group anymore. It's not that you said some dumb shit, it's just that you're a bit too awkward for normies. Save yourself the trouble and don't hang out with anyone. And don't think you're any better because you're still a little faggot and you always will be. I'm just here to save you from developing early existential crisis'.
>>
Lower your expectations and take better care of your body.
Also think about being a girl why not?
>>
>>37236690
One more thing and then I'm done. If you see Elliot Roger. Say hi to him for me.
>>
>>37236570
Fuck of rick I'm not going to listen to you you fuck everything up all the time
>>
I would tell him to fap to normal shit.
>>
>>37234132
I'm curuous anon, what happened at the techno party? This sounds important and tragic. Also sorry to hear about your father's cuck condition. It's what happens to romance in real life. Hope Stewart didn't steal your butthole.
>>
When you meet someone who tells you about 4chan, do not go there. Just tell him he is a faggot and to never mention it again to anyone.
Also you're always going to be unable to fit in anywhere, stop trying. Just accept who you are - a strange socially handicapped person - and make the most of your life without stopping to wonder why.
Also lose weight you dumb shit.
>>
Videogames will ruin your life
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.