[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on the bus >Get up >bus moves forward, fall back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Normalshits.jpg (426KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Normalshits.jpg
426KB, 1653x1023px
>Go on the bus
>Get up
>bus moves forward, fall back
>my hand falls right onto a dudes leg
>I yelp out "sorry"
>he yells at me

FUCK public transport.
>>
>>37233627
Nothing ruins your mood like missing the bus by seconds and being stuck at the stop for 30-60 minutes for the next one.
>>
Everyone on public transport seems so rude, but maybe its cause the busses, subway cars, etc look and feel like shit. I don't get antsy or mad when i take the commuter train
>>
>>37233627
You sound like a slutty submissive little boy. Be my gf and I'll give you all the rides you want. I'll even drive you places too.
>>
>>37233986
This

OP needs a daddy to service
>>
>>37233627
>FUCK public transport.

Because it's public transports fault you're a clumsy fucking loser?

You're supposed to hold on to the various straps and bars and handles designed to prevent this from happening.
>>
>>37233927
Most people in my meme town who take the bus are failures and hardcore alchies that have 5 DUIs
>>
I use the bus because is cheaper,
not that I have a choice, but i'd still use it if I had a car
>>
>>37234119

For you to make this claim, you're either the alcoholic or the failure. I'm guessing the latter.
>>
File: bakersfeel1.png (103KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel1.png
103KB, 547x717px
>>37234532
not really. I went to a craft beer festival and got smashed so I took the bus for a few miles and saw all the freaks that were on the bus that day
>>
>>37233627
>On busy bus
>Get seat next to random wagie
>About 50 yr old mother type hops on
>Walks up to my seat and asks to have it
>Said no, I wouldn't consider her elderly
> She starts getting Angry, says it again louder
>People start looking at me
>Beta out and let her have my seat
>Get off at next stop and walk 30 mins
Fuck the bus
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.