[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl just spoke to me today for no real reason at all to say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 225x225px
A girl just spoke to me today for no real reason at all to say my little brother is a step up from me.
I don't understand what I've done to earn her disgust. It's about two hours later but just now thinking about it makes my eyes water. Hold me, robots
>>
>>37230942
you do realize most girls are morons who spend their existence in a haze and don't ever really think about stuff, right? once you realize this, all their insults become meaningless.
>>
It means your little brother learned from the mistakes you made. Congrats anon, you helped develop a true man.
>>
Don't think about it. Women like to pit men against each other for entertainment.

You should compare her to a hotter friend and watch her melt down.
>>
>>37231001
I'm a pretty big misogynist, but in the 2017 meta it doesn't matter whether or not you're objectively the better person. This unfairness makes me unhappy because it will always be like this
>>
>>37231048
I don't have any female friends
>>
>>37231106
You know what I mean. Compare her to somebody she knows too and make her feel like shit.
>>
>>37231122
This is good advice that I genuinely intend to use. Thank you.
>>
>>37231167
It's more food for thought than advice. Just realize how stupid it is for somebody to compare you to somebody more successful to hurt your feelings because newsflash: there is always somebody better than somebody else.

Not saying your brother is better than you, but if he was so what? You could compare to any stacey and make her feel 10x worse because women are more emotional.
>>
>>37231245
Her basis for, "successful," was the fact that he has muscles and I don't even though he's younger. It's almost as if age doesn't affect how much you work out
>>
>>37231481
That's it? Pathetic. Any guy can workout and change their body in 6 months.

She's just antagonizing you. Tell her Kate Upton is a step up from her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.