[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 >last year of school >somehow get in a group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1458542400677.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458542400677.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>be 18
>last year of school
>somehow get in a group of friends that are freshman/sophmores
>meet women that are not my age
>somehow a few of the 15 yr olds like me
>know enough that i don't go with them
>i am cucked by age
>i will never meet a good woman my age
>might as well end it

Why the fuck does life do this to me?
>>
>>37230807
More like why do you do it to yourself? Is a 3 year gap so significant in your eyes that you have to willingly stop yourself from pursuing a nice relationship or even a quick pump and dump? How about you get over yourself pal
>>
>>37230807
3 year age gap isnt that big a deal especially if you're on the verge of robotics. Just go for it faggot
>>
>>37230898
Dude, i am 18 if i do a quick pump and dump or have a realationship that could lead to a pump then i will only end up screwing myself. I am considered an adult.
>>
>that kid in the 7th grade who played pokemon cards with the 3rd graders
>>
>>37231339
Take advantage of the Romeo & Juliet law.
>>
>>37231496
That does not apply in my state
>>
File: 1495001769426.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495001769426.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
Am I reading this correctly? You're in the 12th grade hanging out with 9th graders? lol and now you're going to r9k whine about not being able to date 15 year olds? "Never meet a good woman your age" and "might as well end it" is fucking right
>>
I had the Same feels anon. I eventually found a cute 14 y/o who's parents are okay with us dating as Long as we don't do anything*;^)* at least 2 times a week I fuck illegal jail bait pussy while her mom makes me good home cooked meals. The feels as of now are pretty good anon.
>>
>>37231903
Delete your post now before I report you.
>>
You can always use the [1/2 * (your age)] + 7 rule and wait two years.
To be honest at least someone likes you.
I actually appreciate underage girls because they always seem to think you're cooler than you are just because you're older.
>>
>>37231986
It's okay anon, I understand the jelly feels of the 18 year old creeps who can't bang hot young 8th graders because of parents. I was there too. Now it's like a dream come true.
>>
>>37231339
pretty sure there's a 3 year rule. And who's going to know anyway?
>>
>>37232267
Whoever she tells cause teenage women are fucking a loose cannon of gossip
>>
Don't puss out cause some guy wrote down some words in a law book one day anon

Make yourself a man boy
>>
>>37232294

OP what was even the point of making this thread. You should've known full well you were just going to be getting advice by a bunch of incels who would tell you to pedo out. They aren't the ones who will go to prison for 5-10 then have to be on a sex offender's registry for the rest of their life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.