[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, are you ready for the summer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 0496054960.png (691KB, 728x609px) Image search: [Google]
0496054960.png
691KB, 728x609px
Femanons, are you ready for the summer?
>>
>>37230452
>Femanons, are you ready for the summer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzT6QwzD0Q
Watch this video for added sadness.
>>
>>37230452
Literally all they have to do is nothing. Why wouldn't they?
>>
It's summer here all year around.
>>
ready to feel inadequate and disgusting? I never stopped for the winter.
>>
>tfw friends from new york are relocating to california -- party time

(surf, chess, cook, secret activities you can't know)
>>
>>37230701
>It's summer here all year around.
Can I come live with you? I love SUmmer.
>>
>>37230731
>secret activities you can't know
>:(
>>
>hormone tits
>penis
I've got my swim burka ready
>>
>femanons

You mean retards pretending to be femanons.
>>
summer is gross. i plan on staying inside all day so i don't tan.
>>
>>37230862
can you be my shut-in gf?
>>
>>37230822
what else would femanon mean?
>>
>implying im not extra desirable bc of my dick
>>
>>37230452
how are we to compete with that?? the game is rigged REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37231141
Really easy desu.
>don't be landwhale tier
>don't be horribly disfigured
>don't be a fucking bitch
And there you have it. Literally all girls have to do. I feel genuinely sorry for the disfigured types, but everyone else can fix their problem.
>>
>>37230745
Move to California!~
>>
>>37231397
>Move to California!~
I would but I don't have a place to stay
>>
No, I need to lose 20 lbs and have a doctor break my face so I can be pretty.
>>
Nah man I'm fat so I just end up overheating to the point of almost stroking out. I can't wear shorts or tank tops because no one wants to see my gross body. I can't swim for the same reason. The swamp ass is torturous. The swamp crotch is worse. I have to shower at least twice a day to keep from smelling like complete shit. It's all so bothersome. I end up just staying inside and watching tv. Which is pretty much the same thing I do the rest of the year.
>>
>>37231397
>>37231430
California blows.
>>
>>37231485
>"oh, i'm fat so i can't go out! nobody wants to see my body"
>*stays home*
>self defeating cycle loop

break the habit and get out there!! nobody cares! also keep moving don't stop! don't use that as an excuse to stay in, because it's completely invalid.
>>
i don't really care about the beach or other traditionally "summer" things but i am finally getting back in shape. had a good run tonoc and will do another in the am
>>
>>37231485
>>37231556
You don't even have to leave your home to exercise, not even if you live in an apartment.
>>
people encourage you at the gym / anywhere, nobody judges you. if you think that you're seriously wrong.

shit they even push me
>>
>>37231638
seeing people work out, no matter what or who they are bc i don't care, pushes me* let's go!!
>>
No, I'm not, I fucking hate the summer, people constantly outside, the heat, the whores walking up and down the street in whore outfits
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.