[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you will leave this board once you have a gf? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: frodo smiling.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
frodo smiling.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Do you think you will leave this board once you have a gf?

I think I would (even though I'll still be depressed as fuck).
>>
File: 1495231360879.jpg (274KB, 773x425px) Image search: [Google]
1495231360879.jpg
274KB, 773x425px
>>37230112
I'd leave this board w/o a gf. You're like /pol/ in denial.
>>
nah man

its not this site thats holding you down
its your mentality

How I see it is, if you want something then go get it.

This isn't fucking hollywood where the girl next door secretly loves you and yall get married or you run into some beautiful girl and knock her shit down and pick it all up and shes all glossy eyed smiling and shy

women are just like men, they want dick just as much as we want pussy. Look around when you go out in a public space. Look at the men with a wife. I work at a department store and see married couples all fucking day. What makes you/me any different from them? Ive seen fat sacks of shit with wives, but see their wives are fat. Start off within your bracket. If you feel you're a fucking 0, then dont go for a stacy.

Rejection sucks, I try to practice what I preach but listen, its nothing. You move on. Go to a bar if youre old enough. If you have atleast one friend, go out to a bar, dress pretty nice, not like crazy nice, just wash your face, dont look like you left a anime convention with a game t shirt on or some shit. A polo, jeans, sperrys or some normie shit will suffice

Get drunk and see what happens. Alcohol is liquid courage man, you will do shit that you would never do sober, but it could get you laid, or a gf but never trust a woman you meet at a bar

tl;dr if you want something, go and get it. Fuck everybody and everything
>>
>>37230112
I never came to this board because I was an incel. I came because it's a good general discussion board with a slower pace than /b/, less bullshit, and an archive.

That being said if I got a gf I wouldn't leave, but I wouldn't post in ">tfwnogf" threads or trumpet my success like some megafags that I've seen.
>implying sticking your dick in a wet hole after investing large amounts of time, money, and energy will change your life
>>
>>37230183
>I try to practice what I preach but listen, its nothing. You move on. Go to a bar if youre old enough. If you have atleast one friend, go out to a bar, dress pretty nice, not like crazy nice, just wash your face, dont look like you left a anime convention with a game t shirt on or some shit. A polo, jeans, sperrys or some normie shit will suffice
>Get drunk and see what happens. Alcohol is liquid courage man, you will do shit that you would never do sober, but it could get you laid, or a gf but never trust a woman you meet at a bar

Yeah, I did that. No one would talk to me, so, I wasted my money and had a hangover the next day.
>>
>>37230112
No.

t. lost virginity a few days ago. Fucking my gf daily now.
>>
File: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>>37230183
My issue is that I used to not be a robot. I could talk with girls. hell, I was in relationships three times before shit hit the fan. I won't go into feels about it, but I started to lack confidence after it happened.
I know I can get out of it, but I need to fix what happened when everything went to shit.
>>
I still visit this site even in a relationship. It's just a comfy place I've been browsing for years.
>>
>>37230183
>all that unnecessary spacing
>yall
>just get drunk bro
who let this normalfag in here?
>>
>>37230252
Anyone unironically calling themselves incels should kill themselves desu
>>
>>37230183
but what if youre short
>>
Nope, I still come to this board and I do
>>
>>37230112
I don't come to this board because no gf, I come here because I'm bored.
>>
>implying i'd get one in the first place
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.