[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live rent free in return for manual labor on farm >screamed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492987968909.png (554KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
1492987968909.png
554KB, 716x520px
>live rent free in return for manual labor on farm
>screamed at and abused daily by roommates
>landlord tells us we have to start paying rent
>no money because i was counting on not having to pay rent and was not getting paid for my work

I have nowhere to go. What should my course of action be?
I am thinking:
>buy shitty camper trailer
>take my stuff
>go really far away up north where an acre of land is 20k
>save up money living frugally in trailer
>buy land
>build house

I get $700 a month in disability money. thoughts?
>>
Join the military

origiaoasdi
>>
Yes go live in your cuckwagon out in the woods.
>>
>>37229647
I'm in the same boat anon, about to get kicked out but nowhere to go. I quit my job trusting my parents saying they were getting a plane ticket for me to fly home. I'm scared to look at my bank account, I've got maybe 250-280 dollars. I'm not in college anymore so I'm supposed to start paying back student loan.
>>
File: 1493826937955s.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493826937955s.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
>>37229647
>free rent
>$700 a month free
>no money left

If you haven't been living frugally now, how do you expect to suddenly live frugally?
>>
what episode of dexter s lab is this?
>>
>>37229647
Hey OP I remember your post during a "what are you doing this summer" thread. Sucks that it's not working out now
>>
it will cost you at least 10,000 to close on that house. land loans are practically mythical if you dont have significant collateral or capital to put down.

best thing to do would be to get that trailer and buy a seasonal campsite for under 2,000 for the season (6+ months). if you plan on trying to stay throughout the winter, ask the owner if you can pay to stay for the winter and help clean sites. your expenses would be about <400 bucks a month (including utilities) plus food. that doesn't leave you much to play with, but glhf with any other autistic journey you may try to embark on.

on the plus side any job you make is scrilla in the bank.
>>
>>37229647
What the fuck dude you are literally a slave KEK
>>
>>37231390
it's so much more common than people realize
>>
File: 1490494431761.png (23KB, 140x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490494431761.png
23KB, 140x160px
>>37231258
It's part of the made-for-TV movie, "Dexter's Ego Trip". Watched it over 15 years ago and still remember that scene.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.