[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1495247758532.png (2MB, 1080x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1495247758532.png
2MB, 1080x1434px
Yall seemed to be upset about my story yesterday dealing with the girl that got kicked out of my school for kicking me in the balls. So I figured I'd follow up on a better explanation.
>>
>>37228253
When I was 12 I wasn't near as confident as I am now. Had alot of lady friends but always was afraid to take the next step, especially because I had the feeling that my next gf would be the first to learn my kink.

This goth girl moved with her mother to my small town, let's call her Lexi. she stayed off on her own and seemed like a bitch. she had a great rack for as young as we were and jet black everything which really turned me on. She would sit and read anime every class and refuse to do any work.

I ended up talking to her about a Manga she was reading, maybe inuyasha, but we hit it off and I got her number. Through alot of friends convincing me to, I asked her out and she said yes.

Moving things along...I used to go to her house every weekend. Her mom laid in bed all day cuz she was morbidly obese, her aunt wandered around the house cooking for herself and the fat mom and lexi's cousin stayed in his room so we would stay upstairs in her room all day and not be bothered.

She loved giving blow jobs more than anything and I never told her about my Ballbusting kink but she hit me in the balls once when we were fooling around and I didn't act negative about it so I think she got the message. She wasn't like what I have now though, she would bite, squeeze knee and kick me in the balls for fun or to get what she wanted from me regardless if I wanted it or not.

Fast forward more, lexi became crazy. She wouldn't let me have lady friends, she always accused me of cheating. And her Ballbusting was turning severe. So I went home after school and broke up with her via text.
>>
>>37228266

For a month after she would choke me at school and attack me, my friends held her off me best they could. Then when I was talking to my new girlfriend in the hall Lexi ran up and kicked me in the balls so hard I fainted. Waking up in the office I learned she was expelled for ten days, then she was moved to Alt. Ed. Then my family started offering money to anyone who would attack her. She ended up moving off to live with her dad.

I don't deal with her today but my wife's cousin is good friends with her. Apparently she still hates any girl I talk to and wishes me a slow and painful death or a lifetime of suffering
>>
File: pic_8.jpg (123KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pic_8.jpg
123KB, 720x480px
To avoid all the reading, I date a goth chick from a shitty home. She went crazy and got herself kicked out of town
>>
>>37228253
>yall
Filtered
>>
File: Ballbusting-hotness-1.jpg (100KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
Ballbusting-hotness-1.jpg
100KB, 900x598px
>>37228912
Can't beat the southern accent. It bleeds over into texting too.
>>
>>37228960
Born n raised in Nebraska. Moved down to Atlanta about a year ago. I fucking hate your bullshit "southern culture" so much. Don't mind the ballbusting threads though, I like the stories. Dammit now I feel bad. I'll unfilter
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (361KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
361KB, 2576x1932px
>>37228253
Damn, is that what normal eyes look like? Pic related is mine
>>
File: Ballbusting-hotness-2-5.jpg (157KB, 1440x809px) Image search: [Google]
Ballbusting-hotness-2-5.jpg
157KB, 1440x809px
>>37229011
Ehh sorry. Its just our culture. But it's also why the families are so close but It makes it hard on new families because your outside of what people are comfortable with, but stick around long enough and you get treated like family. And I've got a ton of stories about numerous things growing up because I always hung out with the most interesting kids.

>>37229133
No she was doing a modeling shoot so they had her hair and makeup dolled up and they played with the lighting. She does have soft blue eyes but under normal light they aren't that vivid
>>
>>37229133
Also bad lighting here I can see the white of your eyes no idea what color they are
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-05-24T00_26_21Z.jpg (774KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-05-24T00_26_21Z.jpg
774KB, 2576x1932px
>>37229805
Here's better lighting
>>
>>37229829
You just look like you're trying to look tired. Hard to see cuz I covered her mouth but she was doing kinda like a "look up and see something surprising" look
>>
>>37229883
>You just look like you're trying to look tired
No my face is just fucked. My parents always called them crazy eyes and I actually would get pulled aside when I was in school because they thought I was on drugs
>>
>>37229011
At least shit happens there m8 Nebraska is fucking boring
>>
>>37230211
That's what's so good about it
>>
>>37229987
I did too. My eyes were always bloodshot which led to random drug testing. Just happens.

>>37230211
Never been very far outside of Oklahoma. So I can't attest to that. I know I've done plenty to be arrested for and never have been.
>>
I love even the very off topic things that get brought up in here. I don't really care what gets discussed in here
>>
The savior is here. Cuz this is on page ten
>>
>>37232375
Why'd you bump this trash. Just let these subhumans leave. I want them to burn in hell, and go unremembered
>>
>>37232520
How vicious. You must be a first little guy huh?
>>
please let your wife kick me in the balls hard and then let me watch you guys fuck after
>>
>>37233326
She can't do any of that for 6 weeks. No strainous activity or sexual activity until the stitches heal. Goodnight r9k
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.