[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to like gardening? I love my gardening and my super

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1495175279441.png (986KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1495175279441.png
986KB, 1920x1090px
Is it gay to like gardening? I love my gardening and my super macho neighbor was passing by my house when I was tending to my garden and said I should start wearing a skirt at this rate.
>>
It's pretty gay. I can't think of a more feminine hobby than gardening.
>>
I used to be 6'5, 280lb of shredded muscle. I fucked different girls every single night and I never paid for drinks at bars because the owner would always be impressed with how fucking manly I was. I had it all, the motorcycle, the big bangin house, 65" flatscreen, bigass couch for all the boys to come lounge and watch football on, a 12 inch cock.

Then one day I accidentally touched a plant. My dick shrank to the size of an acorn, my knees went weak as I shrank an entire foot, all my muscle turned into pasty flab and my chest grew sad little tits. My balls shrank to the size of jelly beans, and all my clothes became pink lace. My asshole started sucking inwards with the force of a small planet, jamming itself as full as possible with as many dicks as it could find.
Before I knew it my sad little dick was spewing its sterile jizz all over and I was moaning like a whore.
Don't end up like me. Don't touch plants. It's gay.
>>
>>37227911
Well yes its very gay, gardening is feminine as hell man, I mean a man if he plants acres of corn is farming thats fine but a man gardening no thats 100% gay
>>
>>37227911
not really
and if others say it is then fuck them
>>
I've never actually thought of gardening as gay desu. To me, it depends on whether we're talking about flowers or vegetables. Self-sufficiency is a quality skill. Masculine too.
>>
>>37227911
Why not wear a skirt while you garden? I'm sure it'll help keep you cool in the heat. Sounds like he was giving you a pretty good tip.
>>
>>37227911
As long as you stay away from flowers you're straight. Growing your own food is manly, and there's nothing gay about carnivorous plants or bonsai trees.
>>
dude fuck that guy

is tobacco a plant? is it gay? nearly everyone back 100 years ago used it
>>
>>37227911

On the contrary.

If you don't enjoy garden fresh vegetables that you've tended with your own hands, you're a complete faggot.

The skirt comment was probably wishful thinking on his behalf.

Oh god I can't wait till I can plant some beats, carrots, and potatoes.
>>
File: dogey.jpg (9KB, 167x148px) Image search: [Google]
dogey.jpg
9KB, 167x148px
>>37228186
But what if they're a man?
Fucking them would even further the suggestion that you're gay.
>>
>>37227911
Yes anon why yes it is. Maybe he is right hes also hinting at you being a sissy and would prob fuck you. These are other things you might do that are gay, scrap booking, jello molding/salads, baking, knitting and watching the golden girls. You might be gay bro
>>
>>37228263
fuck them to show dominance
like the romans did
>>
>>37227911
Ya its gay gardening is what women wearing sun dresses do farming is straight gardening you might as well be advertising that your butthole is a hotspot for cock would you happen tonbe a dickgirl?
>>
My dad is a Chad. He's former military, a hot shot pilot, goes hiking in the desert, has rocked a flat top for the last thirty years, makes six figures, and is generally a paragon of self-reliance and masculinity. He gardens like a motherfucker. Not just casually; he has four varieties of grapes in the backyard he turns into wine and jam. He grows apricot, pomegranate, plum, tomatoes, serranos, habaneros, hibiscus, herbs, and way more shit I'm forgetting. He makes his own mulch. He must be the only guy in the cul-de-sac that doesn't pay a Mexican to mow his lawn. The most manly thing you can do, regardless of the hobby, is to commit.
>>
>>37228243
What about growing both food and flower?
>>
>>37228330
/thread I reckon. I hope you took these lessons to heart?
>>
>>37227911
For sustenance - not gay
Any other gardening - might as well join the village people and buy a rubber fist
>>
>>37228358
don't waste your hope, he's on r9k
>>
>>37227911
>said I should start wearing a skirt at this rate.
can i take you to poundtown after lifting up your skirt? you can work on your dandelions in the meantime
>>
>>37227911
Dude Cannabinol L M A O
>>
>>37228358
Yeah, I'd love to garden and do all the wood working and home improvement shit that he does. Just wished I owned my own house.

>>37228374
Funny thing about that. All the produce I mentioned my dad growing, that's all in the backyard. The stuff he has out front, the only gardening people can see, other than the lawn, is his roses.
>>
>>37228374
Dumb ass the village people were not gay look it up you cock hungry prick
>>
>>37228461
You should definitely pitch in with him though, and learn from him. I reckon he'd appreciate it. A nice bonding exercise.
>>
>>37227911
I het you are a little fag, wearing mums skirt with your boipussy showing when bent over on hands and knees trimming flowers, that chad needs to take advantage of this and shove you down in the flowers as he takes control of that wet gay little boipussy you have
>>
>>37227911
What's gay is letting other people dictate what you do.
>>
>>37227911
>sisters husband is literally Mr.Man aka LumberJackChad Magnus Thundercock
>hunts deer with a rifle cause theres no challenge for him there
>instead hunts fucking bears and moose(n) on foot with a fucking bow cause THATS a challenge
>has loyal hunting dogs with fucking knife fight scars they're that much more badass than regular dogs and still they kowtow to him
>fishes on his fucking boat he hauled to the lake in one of his super pickup trucks that run off test and diesel
>so manly he flat out told my entire family his wedding night was gonna last several days if he could help it
>lifts daily
>6'7"
>literally every single one of sis's girlyfriends has a picture of his massive dick
>dude has moose antler scars and a fucked up mounted head from said moose he knifed to death when his bowstring snapped
>every summer he spear hunts boars
>literally proposed to sister ontop of a mountain they tandem suicide pact climbed(google it)
>guy has a massive garden he tends to daily and even sings to because he claims they like bohemian rhapsody and it legitimately makes them grow bigger
>sun hat and everything while he's out there making the rose bushes as well pruned as he can
>shares photos of his produce if he's growing them otherwise its squirrel pic after squirrel pic
>literally shot a crow with a shotgun for making a go at one of his squirrel buddies and have seen him cry when one gets run over

Gardening is backbreaking hard labor where you purposefully get down and dirty to ensure another life can live however briefly through sheer dedication and gumption and if douchefag mcdicklicker tells you otherwise go over and break his hand with your caloused steely handshake.
>>
File: image%3A138251.jpg (559KB, 1287x725px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A138251.jpg
559KB, 1287x725px
>>37227911
It's not because of the gardening, He just wants to see you in a skirt anon.
>>
>>37227911
While it is a very gay hobbybI think bird/whale watching take the cake m8
>>
We need a picture of this super macho neighbors.
>>
>>37228549
Bird watching is neither gay nor feminine. It's something for men who no longer have, or have never had, a sex life. It's a cuck shed classic. You can even do it in the garden so you're out of the house while the personal trainer is over.
>>
Post a pic of your quivering boykunt pls op
>>
>tfw no gardener bf who enjoys nurturing and caring for his plants while watching them grow
>tfw no gardener bf who likes how calming and soothing it is for his anxieties
>tfw no gardener bf who just wants to make the front of the house look pretty
>tfw no gardener bf who wants fresh herbs & veggies so he can make the best tasting food for us
>tfw no gardener bf who got stung by an angry bee and started crying until i kissed it better
>tfw no gardener bf who gets stressed out by bad weather because he's afraid it'll hurt the plants
>tfw no gardener bf who i can make blush with innuendo about him kneeling while he weeds
>tfw no gardener bf who makes pretty flower arrangements around the house
>tfw no gardener bf who is so feminine he's the envy of all the wives in the neighborhood
>tfw no gardener bf who wears pretty sunhats to shade his eyes while he's gardening
>tfw no gardener bf who shows me the biggest smile when i give him a cool drink on a hot day
>tfw no gardener bf who i can tease about his tan lines that he got from being out in the sun

i never knew i needed this so badly until now
>>
>>37227911
Just grow straight man produce like oranges or clams

>pic
Sauce plz
>>
>>37228654
clams are a mollusk, not produce

dumb normieposters
>>
>>37228537
Gonna need sauce for that pic compadre
>>
>>37228914
Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!
>>
>>37228330
This most manly thing to do regardless of the hobby, is to commit

Wise words
>>
>>37227911
Are you autistic?

He's just busting your balls. You'd know this if you had a father.

Did you at least quip back at him?
>>
>>37228461
That's cool, there's nothing wrong with making your yard look good, I fucking hate people who don't take care of their property
>>
File: Smug Fry.gif (433KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Fry.gif
433KB, 500x375px
>>37229345
>be whitetrash
>do bare minimum to keep hoa off my ass
Seriously, fuck HOAs, though. I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want with my property. I don't give a fuck what my house looks like from the outside, I only see it for like a minute before I walk in and I'm sure as shit not trying to impress anybody.
>>
Gardening is about as gay as beer, guns, and motorcycle maintenance. Op, are you autistic?
>>
>>37227981
include me in le screencap
hi /r/4chan
>>
>>37228527
>moose(n)
good taste
>>
File: a0f0abf3f1e39b30e8d5f96e597941f0.jpg (427KB, 926x1318px) Image search: [Google]
a0f0abf3f1e39b30e8d5f96e597941f0.jpg
427KB, 926x1318px
I garden too. I live in an apartment so I can't grow much though. I currently growing some oregano and jalapenos. I am hoping to get some seeds to grow another type of pepper soon.
>>
yeah its totes gay, i mean who would grow their own food and medicinal plants, those men who did it for centuries must have loved cocks in their mouthes...
>>
File: 422110003.jpg (67KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
422110003.jpg
67KB, 1200x1200px
I don't think gardening is gay, but maybe that's a European thing (I assume you're American). I just associate gardening with old men.
>>
>>37227911
No you see he is closeted gay and was saying that you should wear a skirt because then he would find you more attractive and it wouldn't be gay because you'd be a trap.

Anyways gardening is fine.

There was probably some gay element that you're not aware of like you were wearing a t-shirt with an anime girl on it or you were sitting with your legs crossed or you were bent over at the waist with your knees together with your shaved boipucci sticking out.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.