[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't see the point in going on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: nomore.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
nomore.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
I just don't see the point in going on
>>
>>37227597
if you kill yourself now you won't get to see drumpf impeached in july
>>
>>37227610
who fucking cares
the world could burn or all diseases could be cured, my life will still be shit
>>
Do it, you pussy. Also post a video. I haven't fapped yet today.
>>
>>37227610
But that just means Prez Pence. I rather have Donny in the WH fucking more shit up for the next 4 years.
>>
>>37227597
But it gets so much better :^)
Like, you'll get to pay taxes and pay for more mass bombings :^)
What? You don't work!?? Get a job you fucking loser
Maybe a girl will take half of your possessions if you're lucky
>>
Has anyone made or seen that picture but, more accurate. Like the aim in this picture would make you a veggie tale
>>
>>37227634
>Prez Prence

wrong boyo

it's president hatch in the house
>>
>>37227597
I'm feeling the same way. I hate all this shit against suicide honestly. Why isn't it possible that some people are just on a life trajectory that isn't worth going through?
>>
>>37227597
>age
>are you a virgin?
>do you have any hobbies?
>do you have a job?
>>
>>37227865
yes
no, nothing is enjoyable
not anymore
>>
>>37227880
>21

You are starting to get up there in age but you still have a small ounce of hope if you try now. Don't let yourself get to 25+ like this. Then you will become so apathetic that it will be hard to not be miserable all day.

It won't be easy but you are still young enough to have some glimmer of hope. For fucks sake nigger you just became old enough to legally buy alcohol. At least wait a bit before throwing in the towel. Unless for some reason you have a fucked up life due to family or being adopted.
>>
File: IMG_2178.jpg (201KB, 687x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2178.jpg
201KB, 687x830px
>>37227610
Reminder if you think drumpf is getting impeached you're a literal retard. All he's done since he's been in office is play it to conservatives so they'll keep him in.
>>
>>37228010
reply to this post defending drumpf
>>
>>37227880
Stop focusing on how awful everything and try something new. Worked for me - I got into BDSM and lost my virginity a couple years ago.
>>
>>37227849
>>37227597
>I just don't see the point in going on
Thinking only logically you should kys if and only if life gives you more grief than Happiness throught your whole liftime left. With that being said I'm very confident you and most People have the ability to make their life worth living by simply making their life better(more endorphins) by working out, eat well, doing things you enjoy, study and become wiser.

Just one step at a time dude
>>
>>37228124
>People have the ability to make their life worth living by simply making their life better(more endorphins) by working out, eat well, doing things you enjoy, study and become wiser.

OP might as well kill himself if he has the guts to do it.

Once you have to work for a living, you don't have the time or energy to do much but shitpost and ruminate while you recuperate from your daily slavery.

If I had the balls to end myself, I'd do it tonight. It's perfectly rational. At 27, I can tell my life is going to be a fucking shitshow of misery and sadness.
>>
>>37228010
His approval rate is tanking and if some of these special elections go south the Republicans might want to cut their losses. They've got Pence, Ryan, and McConnell next in line, if he becomes an anchor they're going to cut the line and let him sink on his own.
>>
>>37228194
Explain why your life will be a shitshow

I was born in neetnavia, worst scenario is I have to apply for social grants which are around 1500 a month but you're a social outcast if you do.
>>
>>37228194
Stop being a lazy deprssed fuck and just try improving Happiness/self. If you want to kys you might as well try to make your life better before you do it. Just start small (Watch a movie or work some overtime to make more money) with the intention of becoming happier.
>>
>>37228124
I run 30 mins everyday and eat well. Doesn't change that I have a hormone problem that I can't afford to treat
>>
>>37228407
what hormone problem?
>>
>>37228407
Good job for running!
Are you depressed or what's up?
Either way I still think you should do your best to improve your life, otherwise, as you (OP I assume) meant life is pretty dull.
Try to become more financially successful by making goals and working towards them. MAKE YOURSELF be able to afford the treatment.
>>
>>37227849
Me too mate. I know it seems all grim and dire to be open to suicide on a collective level but really it's about freedom. The ultimate freedom, if anything, even.

Life is more ideal when you can come and go as you please, I think.
>>
>>37228452
severe growth hormone deficiency. it basically causes my entire metabolic system to be fucked, left me very short, underdeveloped, and also contributes to anxiety and depression
>>
>>37227682
What would be the best aim?
>>
>>37228678
That's tough man but why are you not trying to improve your life anyways? Life's unfair so people start at different levels but that's no reason to be pathetic. What's your excuse to not trying to get a job, than improve your income even more(investments, business etc.) and make yourself happier? Who knows maybe you'll even afford your hormones?

WHY ARE YOU NOT MAKING YOURSELF HAPPIER???
>>
>>37228854
>getting a shitty job will make OP happier
>>
>>37227610
Kek. 8 more years bitch.
>>
Why specifically do you want to kill yourself
>>
>>37228269
stop reading msm garbage and think for yourself

you don't have to be a trump supporter to realize that he's not getting impeached
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.