[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is part of the reason why people didn't like me at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170416-103838.jpg (742KB, 1371x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-103838.jpg
742KB, 1371x1096px
This is part of the reason why people didn't like me at a past school.

>Be me
>Computer Buisness class
>"What would your ideal business be?"
A morgue. Let me explain my reasoning. The point of a business is to make money, right? To make money you need to provide a item or service that has a demand. People will always be dying, so there would always be a demand for your service. Not weird, right?
>Raises my hand (something I never do)
>Teacher: "Yes anon?"
>"I want to be the guy who takes care of dead bodies"
>Teacher: "Ok someone else?"
>He didn't let me explain
>Takes me a second to realize what I said
>Hear people whispering
>"Did you hear that?"
>Disgusted looks
People didn't talk to me at all from then on
>>
I'm sure people didn't like you before. You could have brushed that comment off if you were socially savvy.
One comment is not going to bury you, you were probably weird in other aspects and didn't even realize it
>>
>>37217511
Can somebody explain what was wrong? I'm not a native Speaker and for me it seems to be exactly what he "thought" before.
>>
>>37217511
you fucking kike jew shlomo, funerals and morgues are designed to steal money from grieving people you christ killer
>>
>>37217651
That's exactly why it would be a good moneymaker
>>
>>37217637
it makes him sound like an edgy trench coat wearing desk slamming screamo listening autist
>>
>>37217709
Would it be less weird to say his ideal business is a morgue?
>>
>>37217738
yes, because people would understand he would be a medical professional
not a criminal
>>
>>37217738
People are retarded. Talking about death scares them and makes you look weird.

if he had said, "The point of a business is to make money, right? To make money you need to provide a item or service that has a demand. People will always be dying, so there would always be a demand for your service."

It would have made his answer about MONEY instead of dead bodies. Americans love Money, and so this normalizes the statement.
>>
(Im OP) In hindsight I (obviously) wouldn't have raised my hand. Also my business choice would be owning a few bulldozers and getting contracts with the forest service.
>>
>>37217709
>>37217761
>>37217799
Thank you, you guys are the reason this board is better than /b/
>>
Ask A Mortician actually did a video on kids being discouraged from becoming morticians, forensic pathologists, etc because it's "creepy". It was kinda sad. :/
>>
File: 15683.jpg (12KB, 336x240px) Image search: [Google]
15683.jpg
12KB, 336x240px
It's actually a good business. I wanted to be a funeral director. Everything is so solemn and pious. I changed it because even though it's a great field I wanted to work less an make more so I went into nursing. I had a girlfriend who wanted to be a mortician. Cutest little thing but also an edgy little shit. I'd suggest mortuary shit if nothing else because no one else is going into it. Nursing is great pay and hours but you don't ever get to dress up in a pretty suit. When someone starts dying instead of saying big pretty words I'm breaking their ribs and putting things in them.
>>
>find grandpa's highschool yearbook
>everybody wrote notes in it joking about how his dream was to be a mortician
>tfw grandpa was a fucking weirdo too but he was still able to make friends
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.