[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, how do I cure my crippling social anxiety? I want a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1491914515163.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491914515163.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
Guys, how do I cure my crippling social anxiety? I want a job because I'm poor and I need to pay my bills. I don't want to be a fucking depressing NEET, but I literally get panick attacks every time I even go outside, to the store etc. I have to man even for the smallest things, its fucking pathetic.

Help me, PLEASE
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
if we had the answers, do you really think we would still be fucking around on an autistic messageboard?
>>
Take benzos, thas' it mane, enjoy feeling drowsy all the time but at least no autism attacks
>>
>>37217601
nope, dont do this, especially since doctors are faggots more worried about the DEA than your health so you'll run into issues with refills and other bullshit. sure, they'll work for like ~3 months but then they stop working and now you're dependent. You're better off taking like 3 shots of hard liquor before you go out to get a lil buzz going. Works pretty much the same but not as long as a long acting benzo, like klonopin would. Takes a while to get dependent on alcohol, especially if you don't drink every day.
>>
Explore calmdownmind.com

Download Sedona Method materials.

Download Adyashanti's Art of Meditation course.

Check out Moojiji on youtube.

Any is good for letting go of emotions etc. Keep an open mind towards that stuff even if you don't resonate with it. Eventually, if you are involved in that stuff, you will move to Adyashanti/Mooji as this is what truly allows change to set in your behaviours the fastest and permanently.
>>
>>37217504
if you can answer yes to this question, then you don't have crippling anxiety and literally all of your problems will go away "magically" if you just go out and talk to more people more often.

have you ever been anxious about something and then you got used to it? and now you feel much less, or no anxiety?
>>
File: 1440800392057.png (347KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440800392057.png
347KB, 600x600px
>went through therapy as a kid
>still an anxious mess
>tried just forcing myself to do things
>didn't work, still anxious constantly
>tried medication
>didn't work, I just worried that the medication was fucking something up in me and I was still constantly anxious

There's no escape. Just gotta deal with it.
>>
>>37217632
This OP, you gotta 'load' the benzos first with alcohol. Take a good amount of benzos and wash it off with some hard liquor.
That'll make the benzos fill your system and you'll be relaxed for weeks without needing to take more.
>>
>>37217504
Do your best anon and have some self trust. Even if you fail you'll know that what you wanted to achieve was outside of your abilities, so there's no need to reflect over it.
Focus on things that you can actually change and don't waste your energy on things outside of your control.
>>
File: 1495324261881.jpg (27KB, 451x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495324261881.jpg
27KB, 451x337px
>>37217662
No, Im too anxious to face my fears
I tried to force it once, and I started puking until I passed out
>>37217704
Me and you, anon. Me and you.
>>37217841
I've tried for several years now. I feel like it keeps getting worse.
Thanks for the tip though, I'll try.
>>
>>37217937
so you have never faced any fear in your life and gotten over it? you naturally started posting on 4chan without a single anxious symptom?
>>
>>37217951
Of course I have. It's just that each time I have to do it again, it gets worse because I remembering the dread I got from it. I'm sorry anon, I'm just a fucking mess of a person. I want to get better but I just can't force myself
>>
>>37217504
my personal solution is that i'm a shithead and a lazy asshole so nothing is going to ever work out for me and i'm going to experience pain, loss, suffering, and the only glimpses of hope i see will be from other lost souls or deception from people trying to take advantage of me.

is it fair? in retrospect i should have paid more attention to saryoni's sermons and ate much less soy.
>>
>>37218004
>of course i have
then you don't have a problem. vomit all that you need to, but then get back to reality.
>>
>>37217504
>how do I cure my crippling social anxiety
V A L I U M

X
A
N
A
X
>>
>>37218075
Redpill me on valium and xanax
Is it possible to get it in Norway?
>>
>>37218193
Yes. Visit a psychiatrist and tell her that you have anxiety attacks.
>>
I never had panic attacks that often but adderall cured my mild anxiety. It kind of makes me an asshole but I get shit done and am able to boss others around without worrying about hurting their feelings. I didn't like xanax because it just made me a zombie and not give a shit about anything.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.