[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIFE IS ONE BIG MASSIVE SEX-FILLED, SHOPPING-SPREE, VALIDATION-GIVING,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0878.jpg (163KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
163KB, 760x1024px
LIFE IS ONE BIG MASSIVE SEX-FILLED, SHOPPING-SPREE, VALIDATION-GIVING, EGOBOOSTING, GODMODE FUN-FAIR RIDE FOR WOMEN.

A day in the life of a girl is worth more than years of your shitty coping videogame-filled existence.

UNDERSTAND THAT IF A WOMAN HAD TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, SHE WOULD KILL HERSELF. SHE WOULD DEEM IT INHUMANE. A sub8 man's life is like that of a COCKROACH in women's eyes.

The life of a woman who goes outside is full of men trying to give you money, sex, validation, accomodation, benefits, work, gifts, holidays, houses. If the average man had to spend a year as a woman then return to life as a man, he would form so many mental disorders that it would undoubtedly end in suicide.
>>
>>37216849
What the FUCK is wrong with you people? Never seen more delusional people in my fucking life
>>
>>37216849
Female here. Can you tell that to my 8 year old self while I was getting molested by a family member?
>>
>>37216866
>What the FUCK is wrong with you people? Never seen more delusional people in my fucking life
He's right though, faggot.
>>
>>37216874
Oh yeah girls are the only people who get molested.

The difference is you probably got help you fucking cunt.
>>
>>37216889
Well womens lives are like op said cos men are so thirsty thirsty enough to molest most of the time. Since most men are straight then most people getting molested are girls statistically speaking.
>>
>>37216882
He's not tho, summerfriend
>>
>>37216918
Summer starts in June, you fucking troglodyte. Can you possibly be any more stupid?

>Since most men are straight then most people getting molested are girls statistically speaking.
Yeah never mind. You're all actually retarded.
>>
>>37216944
>Being this new

How are you enjoying your days off school
>>
>>37216944
>she gets THIS assblasted
Imao
>>
>>37216874
Literally HANDING you sex.
>>
>>37216849
this severely autistic meme is still alive?
>>
>>37216866
I've become numb to it honestly.

I'm here for the suicidal depression, memes, and feels when no gf. We all have different ways of processing that feel, and these guys tend to be the most sour of grapes.
>>
>>37217090
>being this vapid
After 8 years the novelty has worn off. You'll learn that when you're older though.

Why are roasties ironically so bad at roasting anyway? None of you EVER manage a decent comeback. How are you so boring? Is it a result of having life on easy mode?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 450x420px
>>37216849

Tell me what is the use of money?
It is a tool for aquiring weath, but it's useless after your inescapable death.

Tell me what is the use of sex?
It feels good but the only tangible product is more humans.

Tell me what is the use of validation if you will not validate yourself?

Tell me what is the use of accomidation if you will not accomidate yourself?

Tell me what is the use of benefits if you will not benefit yourself?

Tell me what is the use of work if you will not work for yourself?

Tell me what is the use of gifts if you don't give them to yourself?

Tell me what is the use of holidays when paradise is within yourself?

Tell me what is the use of houses when you will not house yourself?
>>
>>37217094

>she

What? I thought that was a guy disagreeing with OP that women have it easy.
>>
>>37216849
This is more true than the roasies who swarmed this thread claim it to be.

"Fembots" if you were male, you would have it at LEAST 50% worse.
>>
>>37218620
if fembots were male they'd be jumping off high buildings en masse like bankers in the great depression
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.