[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here think raped is fucked up? I can't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3938.jpg (23KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3938.jpg
23KB, 600x384px
Does anyone here think raped is fucked up? I can't even see a girl being in something like that like my brain won't let me picture it and it's all fucked up.

If I never rape I won't end up with a rape victim gf right?
>>
Knowing how women are, I could care less about the whole rape culture.
>>
>>37216627
You'll eventually find one you like unless you're a total loner ass hole
>>
>>37216609

Last 3 girls I've ha a relationship with have been rape victims. My side gril I'm very sure is also, but I don't have confirmation. It's awful to hear them talk about it desu
>>
>>37216645

You seem mad. Who hurt you lad?
>>
>>37216858
Just I hang out with some people who are dicks and they just hide away inside all day dying of loneliness and they don't realize that them being irritational ass holes are the reason why no one will come near them.
>>
>>37216609
rape is wrong unless it's a gentle rape.
>>
>>37216878

Well if the people you hang out with are

>dicks and they just hide away inside all day dying of loneliness and they don't realize that them being irritational ass holes

what does that say about you? ;)
>>
>>37216609
Only in my head. It used to elicit an emotional reaction from me, a very strong one, along with all violence, but it doesn't anymore. And to be honest, it probably hasn't since I was like, 12. I hate this world so god damn much. All of this overexposure to bullshit. If I had been left alone I could have been happy, but no everyone has to fuck with everyone else for no reason.
>>
>>37216908
Nothing. I live in a small town I have no options. I'm a nice guy but no one likes me and I'm forced to hang out with these crazy pricks because they're the only ones in my town because i live in that Boone country shit.

Everyone's a miserable fucking prick here and those guys are the worst because they're mommas boys virgins.
>>
>>37216906
What the fuck is this? What drives someone to post this shit? I don't feel bad, just incommunicable rage and a feeling of being really fucking puzzled by what motivates people to say shit like this.
>>
>>37216967

>I'm a nice guy but no one likes me

nice bait
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (41KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
41KB, 225x225px
Thanks for reminding me of this pic OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.