[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever had any positive experiences with energy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: energy-drink-dangers1.jpg (47KB, 550x235px) Image search: [Google]
energy-drink-dangers1.jpg
47KB, 550x235px
Has anyone here ever had any positive experiences with energy drinks? They just give me a very slight boost and then I feel bad after. They really do seem like huge wastes of money at this point.
>>
I drink a pint of monster and a pint of vodka and it makes my chest feel funny
>>
>>37216164
They don't do anything to me, I drink them now and then for the taste, I used to drink 4+ a day and I never felt anything.

Same with coffee, does not do a damn thing, just tastes nice.
>>
why don't you just buy horse semen from your local dealer and mix it with caffeine so you get the same drink without the additives?
>>
>>37216200

oh my god, how could you say that anon? why would horse semen mixed with caffeine benefit us in any way? You are very sick.
>>
i fucking love Rockstars
they've got a pretty good sour apple flavor
>>
>>37216217
http://dailybuzzlive.com/energy-drinks-contain-ingredient-extracted-bull-semen/
dumbfuck nigger
>>
i only drink the non-sugar, non-carbonated, +tea variations. i drink one as my work shift gets started.

if you've only had 5 hours of sleep, they aren't gonna do shit.
they make me feel energetic and more awake, i don't feel bad after.

i keep hearing the memes IRL about energy drinks making your heart explode?? where did this come from? "energy drinks are bad for you"? am i in 2005 again where people are ODing on 4 Loko?
if you read the ingredients on the cans i drink, it's literally vitamins and like taurine, if anything these things are giving you a serving of vitamins everyday.
i just ignore these meme urban legends now and write people off if they say them, it shows me they like jumping to conclusions.
end rant.
>>
>>37216269

How does that prove that we are drinking bull semen, FAGGOT? The taurine we drink in the energy drinks is an extracted clean hormone not bull semen you fucking faggot!!!!!
>>
>>37216269
except Taurine can be extracted from cow's milk. nice try tho, i heard that one too.
i've heard every IRL meme because people are clowns not concerned with facts.
>>
>>37216283
>>37216317

>t. energy drink shill

Which big company do you work for? Monster, Rockstar?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.