[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn to be an assassin and the art of ninjutsu? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3946.jpg (72KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3946.jpg
72KB, 488x750px
How can I learn to be an assassin and the art of ninjutsu? I tried looking up assassin training shit on YouTube but it's nerds jogging and climbing shacks

I don't want to learn the parkour shit I want to throw ninja stars and kunai and do stealth kills and counter attacks and be trained with a blade and athletic and quick and nimble. I want to be able to poison shit and pulled out concealed weapons and ninja blades and throwing weapons plus all that fighting technique shit.
>>
File: 1463605780480.png (465KB, 601x642px) Image search: [Google]
1463605780480.png
465KB, 601x642px
Real life isn't naruto nigga
>>
Lurk some forums and shit.
>>
>>37211627
We'll I'm not casting chakra spells and shit I'm just lesrning to use blades stealth bows and other ranged weapons and practicing coordination and stamina and becoming resourceful with shit around me
>>
File: 701315.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
701315.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>art of ninjutsu
>how can i learn

you're funny op
>>
What in the original fuck
Not original
>>
>Get mommy's boyfriend's shooty shooty out of the safe. >You may need to find the key first just like in your Vidya!
>Then you wanna find the round metal hotdog slices and load up a magazine full of em.
>Then, put the pointy bit in your mouth and pull the trigger!
>It will deliver a mouthful of yummy ninjutsu knowledge directly into your brain!
>>
>>37211606
Honestly man, you gotta realize that actually taking a human life fucks some people up something terrible. It's best if you just take ninjas (in the form you're thinking of anyway) as what they are: an invention of Hollywood.

If you really REALLY want to do that shit, do it piecemeal. Find out the things you want to learn how to do separately, and learn them that way. By the time you've learned as much as you can , you'll have developed the skillset you wanted.

Or you'll realize it's a pointless endeavor and give up about midway through watching your 5th video about throwing ninja stars.
>>
>>37211646
For what fucking reason? You are not stealthy enough to avoid jail.
>>
>>37211991
I just wanna be athletic and have something outdoors to do and only use it for self defense and I think I might have to rescue a waifu some day or something

I think I'm going to order some kunai and practice on trees but how do I train with a sword? I need someone to do hand to hand combat with with practice weapons.
>>
File: iseeit.png (150KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
iseeit.png
150KB, 400x426px
I sense it.
This thread.
Every reply.
This is some thinly conceiled fifth dimensional bait.
Do not engage, i repeat do not engage.
>>
File: IMG_3948.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3948.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>37211715
You're gonna feel mighty stupid when I'm whipping my kusari-gama in a forest into trees
>>
>>37212063
Then do calisthenics and work on your gun marksmanship.

100% more useful. And I get it. Wielding a Katana is cool as fuck, but in the real world that shit is not gonna fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RpbaUU7NI&ab_channel=welce
>>
>>37212148
>implying I'm not doing both
>implying I'm not becoming a modern killing machine

Also assassins creed and ninjutsu crossover when? Assassins creed in feudal Japan would be tits.
>>
Will you say
>notheen personel keed
When you kill your enemies?
>>
>>37211606
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS
but if you are serious, then some advice.
Just do cosplay nigger, you get all the fun parts of being a ninja without dying and going to jail part.
>>
I can sense OP's fedora is near.
>>
>>37212268
No man I want it to stay in shape and self defense. Martial arts is just gay.
>>
>>37211606
>How can I learn to be an assassin and the art of ninjutsu
I also want to know this
>>
>>37211606
Most real life hitmen just shoot people up close or stab them you autistic fuckwit.
>>
>>37212361
Op here I'm starting with a kusari fats and I already live in a forest area I want to learn to climb trees and other shit and I'm probably going to paint targets and whip kunai at them and shit and probably train with a wooden sword somehow

Finally have a wishlist for holidays instead of laptops and clothes might work on buying something that looks like the assassin outfit after I get more prestigious. I'm off to watch YouTube videos now thoigh.
>>
File: 1448178604462s.jpg (143KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448178604462s.jpg
143KB, 1200x1200px
>Read the thread faggot it's not to actually be a murderer for hire it's just for self defense in case I ever need it. I know it sounds pointless but every day people try to fuck with me and are dicks to me. If people try and fight me I'm going to be throwing kunai at them.
Fuck jail you disrespect you get this tech

> If people try and fight me I'm going to be throwing kunai at them.

> I'm going to be throwing kunai at them.

> kunai

Anybody that bring a kunai to a fight is going to get their fucking ass beat
>>
>>37212375
>>>37211606 (OP)
>Most real life hitmen just shoot people up close or stab them you autistic fuckwit.
Who cares what real life hitmen do
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.