[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have this weird unease and i dont know if its anxiety or what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 62879835_p1_master1200.jpg (408KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62879835_p1_master1200.jpg
408KB, 1200x1200px
i have this weird unease and i dont know if its anxiety or what but please talk me about your lifes so i can calm down a bit?
>>
>>37210607
i have no life to speak of
why are you feeling weird? you mean you don't feel unease every day?
>>
That's a cute image, op.
I like it.
>>
>>37210607
>i have this weird unease and i dont know if its anxiety or what
That's called the human condition. It's perfectly natural and normal.
>>
>>37210635
no its like an special unease that something is wrong or im doing something wrong or something wrong will happen or its happening or something its wrong and i cant see the way out sorry
>>
>>37210669
Sounds like the beginning of a panic attack
>>
File: 62799344_p7_master1200.jpg (143KB, 701x919px) Image search: [Google]
62799344_p7_master1200.jpg
143KB, 701x919px
>>37210664
thanks

>>37210668
eeh yeah i know but no its like an extra anxiety
well nvm
>>
>>37210669
>>37210805
This is a completely natural feeling.
>>
I hope you're feeling better anon. Don't worry, I love you and you deserve to be loved. I hope things turn out all right.
>>
Fateanon where are you from?
>>
>>37210851
YOU DONT
that actually made me emotional, time for me to sleep

>>37211034
some far away place, why?
>>
>>37211146
>some far away place, why?
You remind me of someone I know, that's all
>>
>>37211243
Oooh who is that person? If you feel like telling idk
>>
oh, is this fateanon?

you're 1000% totally my type it's sad that it'll never happen

hope you feel better soon

posting this reply when the beat drops
>>
>>37211282
Someone I talk to online, they're nice
>>
File: 62799344_p14_master1200.jpg (275KB, 520x680px) Image search: [Google]
62799344_p14_master1200.jpg
275KB, 520x680px
>>37211323
is your type expressionless fate girls with recently discovered anxiety? thats noice noice
that did help my self steem a bit so thank you for real
but not this feeling

jrakghAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAenough enough im being more retarded than always and thats saying aloT
>>
>>37210664
but the hand is SO BIG
>>
I practice martial arts and have been instructing for a year now. It's pretty fun but outside of it I don't really have a life. I'm forgetting how to interact with people that's not in a teaching/commanding way.

It's not too bad, apparently I come off as a confident normie to the students and their parents
>>
>>37211527
What martial art?
How did you start?
Did you ever use it to beat someone? Anono
Does your heart howl when you fight or i watch too much anime?
>>
>>37210607
I kinda used to feel like that, how long youve been like this?
>>
>>37211574
Like since yesterday, its like feeling someone can break into my house at any second and i dont know why im like this
>>
>>37211496
yes, that's exactly my type

is it something in particular giving you anxiety
or just generalized existential dread?

the way i eventually got over my anxieties was,
learning to not care about anything, ever

years later as a stronger person i'm allowing myself to care again

it's tough though, letting the walls down makes you vulnerable
>>
File: i want.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
i want.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>37210607
i know what you mean, im pretty sure its developing anxiety

just gotta get through you know? tell me about yourself, whats something youre super passionate about?
>>
File: 1493428837743.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1493428837743.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
you're not a boy? i am sad. send me to hell, jigoku shoujo
>>
>>37211603
Fuck nigga, ive got the same kind of problems, im even afraid to look out the window sometimes because i think someone will probably shoot me. I used to have this fear of people breaking in too. Thinking about how long ive been sleeping without caring and how this never happened helped me a lot. You just gotta realize it is stattistically improbable, you will still me a bit afraid but less so than before
>>
File: Angry Pepe Fire.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe Fire.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>37211496
>girls thinking they can have anxiety
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 62799344_p8_master1200.jpg (325KB, 664x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62799344_p8_master1200.jpg
325KB, 664x1200px
>>37211612
i dont know, im probably just feeling left behind by everyone but im not sure its really that
i already did that i dont care thing, it does make one stronger but
at the same time, its impossible not to care? or maybe thats just me

odau i forgot what i was on about sorry

>>37211615
yeah ill get through this
fate always smiles at me at the end
i have faith on that
eeeh
im passionate about writing? dunno
i dont really like anything that much, its sad
but i enjoy living a lot so its something

>>37211628
>>37211718
sorry pretend you did not read that
my sex is not important
i mean it surely is to you
well whatever, sorry

>>37211666
YAAA NIGGA SATAN
SUP
no but i do get you
actually some days ago they broke in my house, it was awful
now i sleep and im always half awake and i feel ill be like this for my entire life

my recent anxiety is unrelated tho
>>
>>37211885
Well, you have a decent reason for you paranoia at least, do u live in a bad neighbourhood or somethin? Also try to go to a psychiatrist to get some meds
>>
i'm extremely embarrassed by my own existence, i hope everyone who knew me forgets about me, i wish i never existed in the first place, my life is so fucking pathetic and embarrassing holy shit
>>
>>37211939
Dont say that famalam, try to get those feels out in this thread, ill try to help you
>>
>>37211929
yeah my neightborhood its pretty shit honestly
no no i dont want meds, is just slight anxiety ill be fine
t ha n k oyu

>>37211939
WHY
WHY
no really why anon
>>
>>37211996
If its only slight anxiety why make this post in the firs place?
>>
>>37212044
okay maybe its slightly over-average anxiety GOD DAMN I DONT KNOW but i dont want to go to a psychiatrististtosatato. I just want to live as normally as i can.
>>
>>37212075
There is nothing wrong with going to a psychiatrist, no shame about it. Ive got some chad mates who actually frequent psychiatrists and psychologists, its completely normal
>>
>>37212075
friend, i have just found this thread. i know your pain. would you like to talk about it in a chat?
>>
>>37211954
>>37211996
my life is autistic trash, i've always had an impulse to put myself in cringey situations and irritate everyone around me, i'm just talking basic cringe autist shit that never ends
i'm so disinterested in my own life, i want nothing to do with it anymore
>>
>>37212153
Im really sad to read that, have you tried stopping that impulse? Are you aware that want you want to do is autistic beforehand?
>>
File: 62165459_p6_master1200.jpg (668KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
62165459_p6_master1200.jpg
668KB, 1200x849px
>>37212097
i know i know i just really dont think i need one
this is a bad feeling
via
talking with others for a bit, even like this, it will pass
i already feel calmer
probably cause its raining

>>37212120
oh no non no sorry i dont want to contact anyone sorry but please dont hate me?
im sleepy

>>37212153
Anon how old are you? Just to know, i hate being mean
>>
>>37212180
i'm aware of it but i never learned to care about the consequences
>>
>>37210607
Hi robro. I found a girl online that made me forget everything I cared about. I've been going through the strangest feelings within my month or so of knowing her. I think I'm in love with this girl, and I've actually started putting out applications so I can hopefully get a job and some money to afford the trip to see her. She says that she likes me, but I'm undoubtedly obsessed with her, obsessed with her to the point where I just feel like shit every day I haven't made any progress towards becoming a better me, I see my flaws and I try to fix them. I've pushed away most of my friends, been crying a lot lately, and I have no clue how things will turn out in the end, but fuck anything else I had going on in life, this is the one opportunity I have to get the girl that I love, and I'm gonna do whatever I can to seize this moment. I've failed so many times in the past with my interactions with girls, but with her, it's different. I just want things to turn out right in the end. I love her, I really do.
>>
File: 53803479_p23_master1200.jpg (185KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53803479_p23_master1200.jpg
185KB, 600x765px
>>37212262
Thats pretty amazing to read anon. Im really happy for ya. I know it sounds like a prefabricated quote anyone would say and that i dont know you and that its stupid but im happy you have such drive and that you found someone. However if you want any advice (if you dont stop reading now?) BEWARE. You shouldnt push away your friends or feeling like that because of love. I mean thats pretty amazing? but it doesnt sound very sane. Just try to see it from some distance but with the same love you have now. Also im talking shit because i know shit about love.

May destiny bless you.
>>
>>37212226
Well then there is no problem with doing autistic stuff, unless you want friends. Also try to get a hobby or a good degree or phd, this will keep you occupied enough.
>>37212209
Why do you feel the need to act so bloddy cute? Also try to talk to the guy who asked you to, he must be needing it, even of he is autistic im sure even a minute of your time would be enought to make his day.
>>
>>37212313
Thank you so much. My friends don't know how I feel, and I've sort of kept it a secret. I actually said I was gonna come out about it to the friend in the same room as me as I type this, but I never found the right moment. Whenever she talks to my friends, I get so jealous. I always feel inferior, no matter how many times she says I shouldn't be worried, I feel like she'll lose interest in me because I'm so below average in my eyes. I tend to chain irrational thoughts, and that doesn't help. I have this fear that if I tell everyone my crush, they'll continually tease me about it, even after things kinda went downhill. That's what happened last time, so I kind of want to keep it personal for the most part until things become official.
>>
>>37212313
I also haven't told her I love her yet. I should wait until we're in person to keep it more sentimental, right? Going to bed, so goodnight. I can read replies when I awaken.
>>
>>37212392
oh i see then it makes a lot of sense for you to keep it secret. But if you keep being like this i foresee some serious jealousy problems that could end your relationship so again, BEWARE. But i really dont wanna tell you how to live, thats annoying.

Congratulations again in finding someone! Even if it is just for now, thats really something anonon.

>>37212332
If i talk even friendly in private with guys interested in me they all get so excited and in the end they only wanted a relationship which i totally get but aaaaagh stop no stop stop stop. Or maybe im too scared of that, idk. But in any case i said to myself that i wouldnt contact anyone from here anymore. I also have this amazing fear of people here finding about my life and where i live and email and bla bla and that also stops me. Im really paranoid. Thanks for saying i was acting cute tho, i just act. But still. However and while i always feel everything i say will be laughed at and that everyone here will always hate me because im retarded, even right now, if it is inside these threads helping people makes me feel better about everything so whatever idk where i was going with this i should sleep and this thread is a mess sorry
>>
>>37212482
That was so cute to read that even i want to add you now. So stop being cute or else you will make me cry.
>>
So I feel like I'm showing off how new I am, but

What is a fate girl? Does that just mean a girl anon who believes in fate?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.